First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
the world of fantasy, Gaia
Posted 4/19/10


-looks at her-

Demo: So should we go?

(just woke up good morning)
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10

The_Old_Grey wrote:



-looks at her-

Demo: So should we go?

(just woke up good morning)


Sara:yes dont waste more time
Posted 4/19/10



-they decide to walk. after a half an hour, hey find the cave entrances-
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10

The_Old_Grey wrote:




-they decide to walk. after a half an hour, hey find the cave entrances-


Sara"grabs her sword from her back and holds it in her 2 hands"i sense something inside
Posted 4/19/10


-gets out his staff, he hears an evil roar-

Demo: Hear that? sounds like a summon...
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10

The_Old_Grey wrote:



-gets out his staff, he hears an evil roar-

Demo: Hear that? sounds like a summon...


Sara:yeah here its comes"preapers to attack"
Posted 4/19/10


-a low level summoning, Diablos, roars out of the cave. I hold up my staff-

Demo: Cover me im summoning!

-begins to chant, while light emits off him-
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10

The_Old_Grey wrote:



-a low level summoning, Diablos, roars out of the cave. I hold up my staff-

Demo: Cover me im summoning!

-begins to chant, while light emits off him-


Sara"looks toward the cave where the roar came and waits"
Posted 4/19/10


-the summon flys out of the cave and aims an attack at Demo-
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10

The_Old_Grey wrote:



-the summon flys out of the cave and aims an attack at Demo-


Sara"smiles"show how powerfull you are as a summoner"blocks a attack with her sword"
Posted 4/19/10 , edited 4/19/10


-stops chanting and the area around him flashes, a walking metallic building with holy gold decor walks up behind him-

Demo:Holy Colossus, Alexander! Judgment!

-the building's shoulders upon up and shoot multiple holy beams at the creature-

Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10

The_Old_Grey wrote:



-stops chanting and the area around him flashes, a walking metallic building with holy gold decor walks up behind him-

Demo:Holy Colossus, Alexander! Judgment!

-the building's shoulders upon up and shoot multiple holy beams at the creature-



Sara"cuts head one of the creatures"
Posted 4/19/10


(please use a spoiler when quoting)

-Alexander shoots more beams at the creature-
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10

The_Old_Grey wrote:



(please use a spoiler when quoting)

-Alexander shoots more beams at the creature-


(how i can use a spoiler can you tell me?)
Sara"runs toward a creature and do a one slash and the creature fall on the ground dead"
Posted 4/19/10 , edited 4/19/10

(how i can use a spoiler can you tell me?)
Sara"runs toward a creature and do a one slash and the creature fall on the ground dead"



(highlight whatever you want spoiler-ed in, then click the button that looks like this at the top near the colors)

-the dead creature flashes and darkness came from it, the darkness goes back into the cave-

Demo: It was a summon, we need to kill the summoner in there
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.