First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
the world of fantasy, Gaia
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10 , edited 4/19/10


Sara:do you know where he is?
Posted 4/19/10


(highlight all of it before clicking the )

Demo: These cave systems are not that big, ive explored them before.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10 , edited 4/19/10


Sara:then lets go"walks toward the cave"
Posted 4/19/10


Sara:then lets go"walks toward the cave"



they begin walking in the cave and a sew golems attack-
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10


they begin walking in the cave and a sew golems attack-

Sara"dodges the attack one of the golems"
Posted 4/19/10


they begin walking in the cave and a sew golems attack-

Sara"dodges the attack one of the golems"


-uses aero on a golem and its arm falls off-
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10



-uses aero on a golem and its arm falls off-


Sara"hits the golem in the legs cutting them off"
Posted 4/19/10
-uses aero on a golems head and takes its head off, the golem shatters-
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10


Sara:that summoner isnt going easy on us
Posted 4/19/10


Demo: Why would he? if we find him, we are either going to kill him or turn him in to the guard...
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10

Sara:do you know where he can be hiding in this cave?"cuts the last one golems head"
Posted 4/19/10


Demo: Theres a little section with a door up here, ive stayed here a few times when it was raining, I was traveling at the time... he might be there..
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10


Sara:then lets go and find out why he or she is attacking the merchants
Posted 4/19/10


Demo: Lets..

-they walk further down the cave and come to a stop in fron of a door-

Demo -quietly-: Im going to start summoning Alexander, go in when i flash.

-starts chanting and he glows... after a few minutes he flashes-

Demo: Now!
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/19/10


Sara"runs inside the room with sword in her hands"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.