First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Membership Cards Reguests
Posted 4/20/10 , edited 11/18/10

A PLACE TO REGUEST FOR MEMBERSHIP CARD!!!

the 4 cards that won will be put up here and ready to be chosen as
the membership cards that you can reguest as your membership card

Here are the 4 samples


for the membership cards by xxxfonxxx please fill this form:

FORM:
Username:
Name:
D.O.B:
Gender:
mod: xxxfonxxx
Which Card (write the number of the card you want:


for the membership cards by Kusunagi-sama please fill this form:

FORM:
Username:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
mod: Kusunagi-sama


for membership cards by Cheshire_Neko please fill this form:

FORM:
Username:
Name:
Age:
Position:
mod: Cheshire_Neko
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 4/21/10 , edited 4/21/10
FORM:
Username:heartdream
Name:hanna
Age:16
Position: manager
gender:female

i want nagi-onii-chan's MBC ^^
customer
27001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere in Japan
Offline
Posted 4/21/10

heartdream wrote:

FORM:
Username:heartdream
Name:hanna
Age:16
Position: manager
gender:female

i want nagi-onii-chan's MBC ^^


thanks for ur request my dear, I'll do it straight away~ -bows-
creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 4/21/10

Kusunagi-sama wrote:


heartdream wrote:

FORM:
Username:heartdream
Name:hanna
Age:16
Position: manager
gender:female

i want nagi-onii-chan's MBC ^^


thanks for ur request my dear, I'll do it straight away~ -bows-


thanks**hugs**
customer
27001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere in Japan
Offline
Posted 4/21/10 , edited 4/21/10


DONE~ edited it a lil~ hope u like it -hugs back-

creator GFX maid
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 4/21/10

Kusunagi-sama wrote:



DONE~ edited it a lil~ hope u like it -hugs back-



omg i love it!!!! thanks onii-chan!!!!!***hugs you tight**
Posted 4/21/10 , edited 4/21/10
FORM:
Username: iAmutoLove
Name: Siana
Age: 14
Gender: Female

I want Nagi-kun's MBC please! *smile*
Posted 4/21/10

please wait till onii-tan gets better and have time to get on ^^
he is sick at the moment and so that's why he isn't on much
Posted 4/21/10

xxxfonxxx wrote:


please wait till onii-tan gets better and have time to get on ^^
he is sick at the moment and so that's why he isn't on much


Oh it's ok you know Onee-chan! Haha, i can wait a lot! *smile* Btw i'm making a new group! And i'm doing it all alone this time! I wouldn't bother you all, so i wait for invite, and do it as better as i can! >w<

Posted 4/21/10


i see well good luck ^^
Posted 4/21/10


Thank you Onee-chan *smile and hugs you* You know that i really love you?! Hehe *stay in ur arms happy*

Posted 4/21/10

iAmutoLove wrote:

Thank you Onee-chan *smile and hugs you* You know that i really love you?! Hehe *stay in ur arms happy*



yeah i know ... you are telling me like everytime we talk LOL *hugs back*
Posted 4/22/10

xxxfonxxx wrote:


iAmutoLove wrote:

Thank you Onee-chan *smile and hugs you* You know that i really love you?! Hehe *stay in ur arms happy*



yeah i know ... you are telling me like everytime we talk LOL *hugs back*


*blush a bit* Haha, yeah, sorry if that annoy you *scratches head*
customer
27001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere in Japan
Offline
Posted 4/22/10


DONE~ sorry bout the prob bfore~ ohh btw this is my new style~ hope u like it -bows-

Posted 4/22/10

Kusunagi-sama wrote:



DONE~ sorry bout the prob bfore~ ohh btw this is my new style~ hope u like it -bows-



Haha thnx a lot Nagi-kun! It's awesome! *hugs you* Hehe and don't worry ^^ I was searching a pix, but i see that now i havent! *smile*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.