I just suffered through watching this ridiculous movie called Beauty and the Briefcase starring Hilary Doof. It nearly killed all my braincells, I managed to escape with only two left. Anyway, Doof's character had a checklist of her perfect man, or "magic man" as she so liked to call him. (so stupid) What is your checklist of your perfect boy/girl? What are the top ten qualities you consider a must in a perspective companion? Personally, I don't have a checklist. I am lucky enough if my boyfriend remembers to pick me up at the airport. But i am curious as to what everyone else looks for.
1. flushes the toilet
2. put the lid down on the toilet
3. has a job
4. brushes his teeth
5. takes daily showers
6. doesn't have a lot of debt
7. knows my name
8. graduated high school
9. can read and write
Happy in the club with a bottle of red wine.
1.Always wash the dishes in the morning before going to work or school(don't leave shit for me to wash up after i wake up)<--personal lol
2.House must be clean(don't wear those damn shoes u wore outside in the house)
5.eat a good breakfast
6.don't leave on the tv and no one is there to watch it.(raising damn current bill)
7.smell good(body odor)
8.graduate hs and college
9.have a job
I'm up for a NAFTA
crap i dont know
1. be human
4. not psycho
(really dont know what to add)
stars when you shine, you know how I feel
2.know how to cook.
3.have a job
4.own a car (no bike or scooter or else she will get fired)
6.brush teeth every days
7.be a lady
8.house must be clean
9.know how to budget
10.spend more time with me
1.Can make me laugh
2.Doesn't spend a lot of money
3.Knows how to cook
That's all for now
Hmm.... Okay, in no particular order:
1: Doesn't take herself too seriously
2: Isn't too girly (Broken nails etc)
3: Emotionally stable
4: Posesses common sense
5: Sensible with money
6: Willing to share responsibilities with me
8: Cheerful and outgoing
9: Sporty and/or likes the outdoors from time to time
10: Good sense of humour
I should be worried at the fact that I could go on....
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit
Gee the most important essentials within an companion. Don't think I'll ever date anyway, but if I did I'd like if he's
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Must be a gentleman
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Have some source of knowledge in his head; have common sense
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Chivalry doesn't hurt
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Excellent morals
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Has a job & his own income
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Shyness is cute to me
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Be silly like me; goofy; play games & pranks on people
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Considerate, understanding in feelings & etc
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Family oriented
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Try to be optimistic mostly
1. A sense of humor. A person that is always serious about life is boring.
2. Should have a job or is currently searching for one.
3. Likes animals. I plan on having a cat once I move into my own house.
4. Is not a dumb-ass. I expect him to have at least some type of moral judgment/common sense. I shouldn't have to scold him like a child, either.
5. Honesty. Whether it's rude or just plain unnecessary, I'm open about my opinion with everyone, so I hope he's the same with me.
6. Is frisky
7. Should look after himself and his hygiene.
8. Common courtesy. Doesn't leave the damn lid up in the bathroom.
9. Likes video games
10. Generally a well-rounded person.
1. Able to maintain our conversation
2. Nice looks
3. Able to get me excited and happy (which isn't very hard since I wear my heart on my sleeve)
4. Has common courtesy, manners, and sense
5. Clever with an urge for adventure and fun.
1. Not a guy
2. Never was a guy
3. Down to Earth
Get at me
1. Must be cool with who I am.
2. Must be cool with who he is.
3. Must leave the toilet paper "over".
1. Likes secks
2. Likes secks
3. Likes secks
4. Likes secks
5. Likes secks
6. Likes secks
7. Likes secks
8. Likes mekkin teh luvs
9. Likes secks
10. Likes buttsecks (Nawt really)
Kiki's Customer Support Service
1. Isn't an asshole.
2. Not a cry baby. I love manly mans.
3. Is going places and knows how to get there. Pretty much anyone who's goal orientated.
4. Like Orbit said, animal lover. I love dogs, cats, fish and birds. Expect there to be some animals in the house hold.
5. Someone who is open minded. I would never date someone who's not open to new things or new places.
6. Has to be extremely tall
7. Funny and can carry out a conversation, cuz god knows sometimes I can't.
8. He has to know how to swim. Oh god! I can't deal with guys who can't swim. =___=;
9. Intelligent to some degree. I can't hang around a person when all they are is stupid.
10. Not extremely religious. It's fine if he has faith, but if he ever tries to convert me. It's over.
Ok let me give it a shot
2. has to be fairly tall for a girl as i am 6ft4 roughly 1.95m
3, has to be out going but remain girly
4. has to have some sort of drive about her as I want her to inspire me and to inspire her
5. has to be optimistic in life and live each moment for what it is
6. has to have a naughty side and enjoy that part of the relationship.
7. has to take care of herself and keep herself in shape.
8 has to have an open mind.
9. has to genuinely want to be with me.
10. Has to be herself and not change to please me and know that arguments and heated discussions are part of a relationship and understand that we argue because we care, no relationship is 100% lovey dovey.
Think thats it no particular order of preference apart from no.1
* Has great sense of humor, doesn't take shit seriously but knows when to get serious.
* Is smart. Well, not necessarily smart, but just not dumb. :\ They're a waste of time.
* Unique. Not trying to be cool. Just normal.
* Must be not a muscle-obsessed freak. Or weight-obsessed if possible. Just not overweight who can beat me in an eating competition. D:<
* Not gay. Not a queer. Not a faggot. Can be, occasionally though. :|
* Must not be a goody-goody two shoes. Well, just nice but not too nice. Must have a funny, evil side on him.
* Mustn't be too violent or overprotective. Must be trustworthy, and can give me his trust.
* Can be opinionated (I just love hearing opinions >:), responsible, easy to chat with.
Ugh, that's about it, I guess. That crosses my mind.
Blech, I think I'm too picky but oh well. :\
Quite dead on this shithole.