First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ANBU DOME: EXAM FRONTIER!
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
weee !! !! a promotion... Thanks Serg^^ Im ganna work really hard ahahahaha
Posted 1/11/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:

weee !! !! a promotion... Thanks Serg^^ Im ganna work really hard ahahahaha


Lol yea and np , and do that....
Posted 1/11/08

blazer1991 wrote:

Thank you for the position Serg! It will not be wasted!


I have 2 of your students up this is wat it looks like for now....
Team Blaze
Team Leader: Blazer1991
Marshmel0
anbu_xoxo
Moderator
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
Ah, thanks Serg! Would it be possible to take the R off the end so it's Blaze? It sounds better like that. =P
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

ANBU_Sergent wrote:


blazer1991 wrote:

Thank you for the position Serg! It will not be wasted!


I have 2 of your students up this is wat it looks like for now....



Ohhh so we are Blaze' students hehe. Blaze is our mentor now I see I see^^
Moderator
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
Lmao, lovely.
Member
5430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
puppet control combined with bug control sounds nice
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

animefigurescollector wrote:

puppet control combined with bug control sounds nice :)


hehe cool^^ you can also choose your bloodlimit^^ and one of the special ability^^ and oh yah have you decided on your codename?? ??
Member
5430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
Kona-Chan lol
Member
5430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
sharingan and katon lol
Posted 1/12/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:


ANBU_Sergent wrote:


blazer1991 wrote:

Thank you for the position Serg! It will not be wasted!


I have 2 of your students up this is wat it looks like for now....



Ohhh so we are Blaze' students hehe. Blaze is our mentor now I see I see^^


hehehe treat us nicely "SENSEI"
Member
5430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
i wish i could be on team blaze too lol
Posted 1/12/08

blazer1991 wrote:

Ah, thanks Serg! Would it be possible to take the R off the end so it's Blaze? It sounds better like that. =P


Ah srry for that...
Posted 1/12/08
Ok everyone Sharingan Has been maxed out....
Member
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where the wind bl...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
Can I have Katon(fire)
Weapon User/Shadow Possession
For my Bloodlimit I would like.... to Join the Byakugan Clan
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.