Post Reply introduce yourself
Posted 4/22/10
tell us alil about yourself


Hi
I am Tylily the creator of this group. Call me lily or bunny.
i love bunnies and i find enviromental science really interesting.


have a nice stay here
Member
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 4/25/10
Salutations, I'd be InnocentJuppie, but feel free to just call me Juppie. Some of the things I like include the sky, the ocean, stuffed animals, anything shiny, food, video games, books, and photography. Nice to meet you.
Posted 4/26/10

InnocentJuppie wrote:

Salutations, I'd be InnocentJuppie, but feel free to just call me Juppie. Some of the things I like include the sky, the ocean, stuffed animals, anything shiny, food, video games, books, and photography. Nice to meet you.


nice to meet u Juppie I hope u have a nice stay here
Posted 4/27/10
Hey! Im Mia most call me Micki. I like to read, play video games, dance, stuffed animals, really cute things, and skittles.Nice to meet you.
Posted 4/29/10

Xx_Ichigo_Desu_xX wrote:

Hey! Im Mia most call me Micki. I like to read, play video games, dance, stuffed animals, really cute things, and skittles.Nice to meet you.


Nice to meet you Micki. Welcome to GFX Fools
Posted 4/29/10



Xx_Ichigo_Desu_xX wrote:

Hey! Im Mia most call me Micki. I like to read, play video games, dance, stuffed animals, really cute things, and skittles.Nice to meet you.


Nice to meet you Micki. Welcome to GFX Fools

Thankk YOuuu
Posted 5/4/10
Hi! I'm Megumi (called) Megu-chi ! Yoroshiku oneigaishimasu! I like butterflies, music, dancing and reading! See you around!
Posted 5/4/10

butterflyblackness wrote:

Hi! I'm Megumi (called) Megu-chi ! Yoroshiku oneigaishimasu! I like butterflies, music, dancing and reading! See you around!


Welcome Megu-chi i hope u enjoy ur stay!!
Posted 5/5/10

Tylily wrote:


butterflyblackness wrote:

Hi! I'm Megumi (called) Megu-chi ! Yoroshiku oneigaishimasu! I like butterflies, music, dancing and reading! See you around!


Welcome Megu-chi i hope u enjoy ur stay!!


thanks Tilily

Member
2967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ...♪♫somewhere♫♪
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
Yo, I'm Meru. I'm...bored. X_X I wish my school still had sporks and I'm frikkin' tired of school and idiots who attend it.


Yup, that's it.
You must be logged in to post.