Post Reply [RP] Dining Hall
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 4/22/10

Every meal is served here and, unless sick, all students must attend. But don't worry, you never have to wonder about cafeteria mystery meat because all our food is prepared by a team of five start chefs.
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/1/10
Prof McKue: Where might Gram-chan be?
Teacher/Mod
27302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 5/1/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Prof McKue: Where might Gram-chan be?


Gram was sitting at a table with a book and a sandwich
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/1/10

kaze95 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

Prof McKue: Where might Gram-chan be?


Gram was sitting at a table with a book and a sandwich


Mua ha haaa... I think I'll scare him... Heh... he'll never see it coming. *Starts to sneek up behind you*
Teacher/Mod
27302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 5/1/10

littledevil90239 wrote:


kaze95 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

Prof McKue: Where might Gram-chan be?


Gram was sitting at a table with a book and a sandwich


Mua ha haaa... I think I'll scare him... Heh... he'll never see it coming. *Starts to sneek up behind you*


"please don't try headmaster-san it won't work" Gram turns around
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/1/10


HA HA HA HA HA(old guy laugh) You're just too good for me Gram-chan *sighs* Anyway... How is your teaching going?
Teacher/Mod
27302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 5/1/10

littledevil90239 wrote:



HA HA HA HA HA(old guy laugh) You're just too good for me Gram-chan *sighs* Anyway... How is your teaching going?


"well when you step on a darkness holders shadow they know" gram points at the headmasters feet "I do still have limited powers sir and as fo my teaching I don't have anyone in my class"
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/1/10


Well that's too bad now isn't it.

OOC: WE NEED MORE PEOPLE IN THE GROUP TO SIGN UP FOR CHARAS AND BE ACTIVE!!!!!!!!!
Teacher/Mod
27302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I don't know
Offline
Posted 5/4/10

littledevil90239 wrote:



Well that's too bad now isn't it.

OOC: WE NEED MORE PEOPLE IN THE GROUP TO SIGN UP FOR CHARAS AND BE ACTIVE!!!!!!!!!


Gram looks at the clock "Sorry I have to go I have a class now so talk to you again soon Headmaster-san"
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/4/10


Okay... see you later then... Check up with me in my office from time to time... I want to see how things are going with all the classes.
You must be logged in to post.