First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Your Character
Posted 5/11/10
Name: Victoria Dulcina
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Year : 1
Power: Can communicate with animals
Personality: Complex
Likes/Dislikes: Lots on both ends
Background: Complicated
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): yes
Posted 5/11/10

CrazyPenguinGirl wrote:

Name: Victoria Dulcina
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Year : 1
Power: Can communicate with animals
Personality: Complex
Likes/Dislikes: Lots on both ends
Background: Complicated
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): yes


Approved
Student
17186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 5/12/10
Name: Miyu Yoshikawa
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Year: 6
Power: Ice and water manipulation. Has the ability to heal quickly for small wounds, strength.
Personality: Miyu is more of the strong-silent type. She's brave and strong-willed yet quiet, she's different when around people she trusts, she's actually an easy person to talk to when directly spoken to, she's loyal to a leader only disobeying if its for a wrong cause. Miyu is creative, spontaneous and very down to earth.
Likes: The clouds, the moon, music, singing, freedom, training her powers.
Dislikes: Too much noise, being alone, sour things, arrogance, liars.
Background: Ever since Miyu was a child, she was always quiet, learning a bit faster then most kids, she's always been shy and loved to train her powers yet she's needed more practice. Whenever Miyu uses her powers way too much, she can lose consciousness. Her parents died when she was 10, so she's mostly taken care of herself for most of her life supporting herself by doing numerous jobs.
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): yepp
Student
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/12/10
Name: Shiki Van Hossen
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Year (1-6, no more year 7's... too many of them now) or class if you are a teacher (only mods may be teachers): 6
Power:
1.kotodama-tsukai(language-user)-enables him to summonanything he wishes using his voice however if he overuses it he'll temporarily lose his voice.
2.summon creatures from other worlds
3.Regenerative healing factor
4. fire,ice,blood,water,wind,earth and lightning
5. inhuman strength
Ability:
good at both close range and long range combat
Personality: has a split personalities
Likes/Dislikes: kinda hard to explain since have two different personality
Background: not much is known about him and being surrounded by this a very mysterious aura. what's known of him is that he's the adoptive son from a prestigious and well-respected family.
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): yes!!
Posted 5/13/10 , edited 5/13/10
Name: June Narcieq
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Year: 5
Power: Read minds (even tho she doenst want to read minds, they just work)
Personality: Queit, Kind, Shy, Sweet
Likes: Sweets, Music, Reading, her cello
Dislikes: Bugs, Liars, Cheaters, the Dark, reading peoples minds, people who talk bad abt her
Background: June was adopted since her parents were killed but her adopted parents were killed too. She doesnt know who killed them but she wants to take revenge. No one knows abt her past but only she knows. All she has left is her cello.
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): yes!
Posted 5/13/10

sweettara10 wrote:

Name: Miyu Yoshikawa
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Year: 6
Power: Ice and water manipulation. Has the ability to heal quickly for small wounds, strength.
Personality: Miyu is more of the strong-silent type. She's brave and strong-willed yet quiet, she's different when around people she trusts, she's actually an easy person to talk to when directly spoken to, she's loyal to a leader only disobeying if its for a wrong cause. Miyu is creative, spontaneous and very down to earth.
Likes: The clouds, the moon, music, singing, freedom, training her powers.
Dislikes: Too much noise, being alone, sour things, arrogance, liars.
Background: Ever since Miyu was a child, she was always quiet, learning a bit faster then most kids, she's always been shy and loved to train her powers yet she's needed more practice. Whenever Miyu uses her powers way too much, she can lose consciousness. Her parents died when she was 10, so she's mostly taken care of herself for most of her life supporting herself by doing numerous jobs.
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): yepp


Approved
Posted 5/13/10

anne_nicole wrote:

Name: Shiki Van Hossen
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Year (1-6, no more year 7's... too many of them now) or class if you are a teacher (only mods may be teachers): 6
Power:
1.kotodama-tsukai(language-user)-enables him to summonanything he wishes using his voice however if he overuses it he'll temporarily lose his voice.
2.summon creatures from other worlds
3.Regenerative healing factor
4. fire,ice,blood,water,wind,earth and lightning
5. inhuman strength
Ability:
good at both close range and long range combat
Personality: has a split personalities
Likes/Dislikes: kinda hard to explain since have two different personality
Background: not much is known about him and being surrounded by this a very mysterious aura. what's known of him is that he's the adoptive son from a prestigious and well-respected family.
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): yes!!


Approved
Student
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 5/13/10

thank you!! ^^
Student
1910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In a place were e...
Offline
Posted 5/16/10 , edited 5/16/10
Name:Semek
Age:16
Gender:male
Year (1-6, no more year 7's... too many of them now) or class if you are a teacher (only mods may be teachers): 4
Power: teleporting,controll over all the elements(including nature),has controll over light and darkness,i have a guardian chara (like in shugo chara),and a avatar (like in hack G.U), i can do anything.


Personality:nice,caring,lovable,sometimes impatient, cares about everyone etc
Likes/Dislikes:
likes:everything good and chocolate
dislikes: everything bad
Background:his mother was the most powerful angel in heaven his father the most powerful devil,their love was forbiden but they had a child and that child was said to hold the key to the worlds
destruction or salvation,he was cursed with this. he was brought to earth and left with a family how when he was 12 were killed.semek that day discvered his powers hes become stronger over the years but goes to heaven sometimes and looks for his mom and dad but cannot find them he hopes that they are not in hell, he found this place and hoping that this is his new home.
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no):yes thank you for noticing



Posted 5/17/10

sanctuarygate wrote:

Name:Semek
Age:16
Gender:male
Year (1-6, no more year 7's... too many of them now) or class if you are a teacher (only mods may be teachers): 4
Power: teleporting,controll over all the elements(including nature),has controll over light and darkness,i have a guardian chara (like in shugo chara),and a avatar (like in hack G.U), i can do anything.


Personality:nice,caring,lovable,sometimes impatient, cares about everyone etc
Likes/Dislikes:
likes:everything good and chocolate
dislikes: everything bad
Background:his mother was the most powerful angel in heaven his father the most powerful devil,their love was forbiden but they had a child and that child was said to hold the key to the worlds
destruction or salvation,he was cursed with this. he was brought to earth and left with a family how when he was 12 were killed.semek that day discvered his powers hes become stronger over the years but goes to heaven sometimes and looks for his mom and dad but cannot find them he hopes that they are not in hell, he found this place and hoping that this is his new home.
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no):yes thank you for noticing





Accepted
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 5/22/10 , edited 5/22/10
Name: Akira
Age: looks 18, but shes been around for 500 years
Gender: female
Year: 6
Power: Gravity
Personality: she appears to be stuck up, but shes cheerful but always ready for a fight.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: water, sky, flowers, and annoying people. Dislikes: Mean people, dark, and fire.
Background: Over the years, Akira being from a powerful rich family that can do anything in the 'normal' world, brought Akira cold towards her father. After watching her family died, Akira was always moved within her family even to know. Now always travelling to different countries over the years, Akira never actually had the experience every teenager had, which always made Akira envy of everyone. From the past Akira was brought up asa miko, but when she hit 10, she discovered her powers of gravity. To push or pull things away, to flat or crash objects,Akira forgotten her miko powers came a gravity user. In these times Akira couldnt keep up and always putting her self that Akira sought out this academy and begged to join.
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): yes
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/26/10

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

Name: Akira
Age: looks 18, but shes been around for 500 years
Gender: female
Year: 6
Power: Gravity
Personality: she appears to be stuck up, but shes cheerful but always ready for a fight.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: water, sky, flowers, and annoying people. Dislikes: Mean people, dark, and fire.
Background: Over the years, Akira being from a powerful rich family that can do anything in the 'normal' world, brought Akira cold towards her father. After watching her family died, Akira was always moved within her family even to know. Now always travelling to different countries over the years, Akira never actually had the experience every teenager had, which always made Akira envy of everyone. From the past Akira was brought up asa miko, but when she hit 10, she discovered her powers of gravity. To push or pull things away, to flat or crash objects,Akira forgotten her miko powers came a gravity user. In these times Akira couldnt keep up and always putting her self that Akira sought out this academy and begged to join.
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): yes


Accepted!
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 5/27/10

Ooo thank you =]
Student
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 5/27/10 , edited 5/27/10
Name: Higurashi Takuya
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Year (1-6, no more year 7's... too many of them now) or class if you are a teacher (only mods may be teachers): 5th year
Power: Doesnt even realizes he has one
Personality: calm, happy-go-lucky at times, lay back
Likes/Dislikes: Likes cloud atching and sleeping // Dislikes annoying people
Background: Takuya is a reagular high school boy. Living alone with his little sister.
Pic (in spoiler):

Did you invite your buddies (yes or no): yes
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/28/10


Approved!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.