First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
XLR8 - new boyband
Posted 5/11/11

AngelicMayumi wrote:

I like them! ^^ I love their new single "It's Time to XLR8" What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaBkSU4yv74

Also their looks have improved even more! Those Magno twins!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eNfyBJIAlU&playnext=1&list=PLDF7CB69E75B7DD68


eeepp! cant listen to their new song yet because my speakers are disconnected, but they do look a lot cuter and nicer now.
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Phoenix Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/11/11 , edited 5/12/11

manies_flip wrote:


AngelicMayumi wrote:

I like them! ^^ I love their new single "It's Time to XLR8" What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaBkSU4yv74

Also their looks have improved even more! Those Magno twins!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eNfyBJIAlU&playnext=1&list=PLDF7CB69E75B7DD68


eeepp! cant listen to their new song yet because my speakers are disconnected, but they do look a lot cuter and nicer now.


Yup they're so handsome! ^^ Sending money to my cousins in Manila so she can buy me a copy of their DVD! XD Also waiting for the mv release of It's Time to XLR8....patiently....lol
898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/19/11
say no to P-POP. don't get me wrong but.. THEYRE JUST COPYING KPOP/JPOP/ASIAN BANDS. srysly. aw comon! SUJU should issue them for copying their hairstyles and outfits. T.T
1936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

math_star22 wrote:

say no to P-POP. don't get me wrong but.. THEYRE JUST COPYING KPOP/JPOP/ASIAN BANDS. srysly. aw comon! SUJU should issue them for copying their hairstyles and outfits. T.T


sorry... but i beg to diasgree... i think you are a soju addict.. but you must consider that they have potentials and talents.. it's just they need t more training... even kim ki bum.. supports ppop..

http://www.popsicles.ph/2011/05/kim-ki-bum-followed-mj-on-twitter/

Posted 5/23/11

AngelicMayumi wrote:


manies_flip wrote:


AngelicMayumi wrote:

I like them! ^^ I love their new single "It's Time to XLR8" What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaBkSU4yv74

Also their looks have improved even more! Those Magno twins!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eNfyBJIAlU&playnext=1&list=PLDF7CB69E75B7DD68


eeepp! cant listen to their new song yet because my speakers are disconnected, but they do look a lot cuter and nicer now.


Yup they're so handsome! ^^ Sending money to my cousins in Manila so she can buy me a copy of their DVD! XD Also waiting for the mv release of It's Time to XLR8....patiently....lol


OMG! really?? when is their new MV coming out?!!
Posted 5/23/11

lizzie_quinisio wrote:


math_star22 wrote:

say no to P-POP. don't get me wrong but.. THEYRE JUST COPYING KPOP/JPOP/ASIAN BANDS. srysly. aw comon! SUJU should issue them for copying their hairstyles and outfits. T.T


sorry... but i beg to diasgree... i think you are a soju addict.. but you must consider that they have potentials and talents.. it's just they need t more training... even kim ki bum.. supports ppop..

http://www.popsicles.ph/2011/05/kim-ki-bum-followed-mj-on-twitter/




I agree with lizzie, and when did xlr8 copied suju's hairstyle and outfit? xlr8 have their own style and those hairstyles are not only made for suju or other kpop groups...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.