First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Internet Pet Peeves
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/23/10
For me, it's ~the game~, demotivators, teh, internets, people who still say fail or win or epic, U MAD? and various other outdated memes. Also, dumb smileys like ":]". Look at that smug bastard.

What're yours? Specifically in posts on forums/blogs/whatever.
27327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/23/10 , edited 4/26/10
^ Wow, I feel bad for those people who use the things you just said and read this. lol

People who tend to use caps. Consecutive caps are considered spam. I hate spam. More specifically I dislike people who break rules for the amusement of it (at times). Also, I dislike people who, no matter how you remind them, still break the rules. Oh, wait. There are no such thing as people on the internet, just bots!

I'm most likely just saying the kind of people I don't like on the internet.

I dislike it when people drag their words too much.

Liiiiiiiiiikeeeeeeeee thiiiiiiiiiisssssss.


When they overuse smileys and symbols.


Oomggggg. How's youuu?!?!?!?@!>1 :D XDXDXDXD


I would give a link of a user who has all these traits, but that would just be plain mean.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 4/23/10 , edited 4/23/10

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

For me, it's ~the game~, demotivators, teh, internets, people who still say fail or win or epic, U MAD? and various other outdated memes. Also, dumb smileys like ":]". Look at that smug bastard.

What're yours? Specifically in posts on forums/blogs/whatever.




:]



I hate people who think they're badass on the internet. When you can just TELL they're the type of people who don't go out much and probably never had any friends. :[
Also hate it when people don't type properly.
ExAmPle
exp
EXAMPLE

example
€ҲǻмΡГ€




Edit to below:
>:D
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/23/10

Kippu wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

For me, it's ~the game~, demotivators, teh, internets, people who still say fail or win or epic, U MAD? and various other outdated memes. Also, dumb smileys like ":]". Look at that smug bastard.

What're yours? Specifically in posts on forums/blogs/whatever.




:]


I will end you.
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/23/10
e-thugs... if you wouldn't say it to someones face, don't say it online

I generally just ignore any posts like that though...
2573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Newer Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/23/10
Those advertisements that expand when your cursor accidentally goes over them.
31146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/23/10
Trolls, my god. And those ^ advertisements.
Posted 4/23/10
♉ People who can't spell & gets mad you can't read their crap
♉ Cowards who try to pick fights online & type comments they know that will upset people
♉ Spam is a pet peeve now. its funny in the beginning (depends on who do it), but now its just freaking sad -_-
♉ Cyber sex. I mean what's the point of that?
♉ The codes you have to put in after a number of comments you do :(
♉ Pompous morons who think their opinion is always right & troll others they think is wrong
♉ What firebos7 said. Don't say anything if you're not going to follow it >:3

I think overuse of capslock is funny :3 I'll never do it, but to see people curse out those who do it is humoring
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/23/10

funwari wrote:

Those advertisements that expand when your cursor accidentally goes over them.


firefox + adblock = your new best friend

I haven't seen a single ad since I got it
6240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shitty england
Offline
Posted 4/23/10
People who use you're - your, they're - their - there incorrectly. Or People Who Type Like This, Capitalizing Every Word.
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/23/10
People who rant about internet pet peeves :]

Posted 4/23/10 , edited 4/23/10
Trolls. These people obviously have too much time on their hands.
People who continually break forum rules then become angry when they're banned.
Being Rick Roll'ed.
The Game (by the way, you just lost it).
Shock Sites that somehow make it through your spam blocker.
People who try to correct your grammar, but at the same time have mistakes in their own post.
People who use racial remarks online just because they think they can.
Posted 4/23/10

mystic17 wrote:

♉ People who can't spell & gets mad you can't read their crap
♉ Cowards who try to pick fights online & type comments they know that will upset people
♉ Spam is a pet peeve now. its funny in the beginning (depends on who do it), but now its just freaking sad -_-
♉ Cyber sex. I mean what's the point of that?
♉ The codes you have to put in after a number of comments you do :(
♉ Pompous morons who think their opinion is always right & troll others they think is wrong
♉ What firebos7 said. Don't say anything if you're not going to follow it >:3

I think overuse of capslock is funny :3 I'll never do it, but to see people curse out those who do it is humoring


You covered pretty much everything except one. I know what you mean by cowards who try to pick fights online, but the 2nd part of that would just be more or less racists and sexists... Just throwing it out there... But I pretty much agree with this list, it covers everything...
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/23/10
- ignorant people
- overly sarcastic people
- overly religious people who bring religion into everything
- wannabe cute/funny people who post offensively
- fakers that mix Japanese/Korean with English
and my major one is

pEopLe tYpiNg LiEk tHis. IsN't iT hOnTo kAwAii? nE? Ne? iF yOu dOn'T liEk iT, yoU'rE MicHyEo!!
Posted 4/23/10
I just lost the game, darn, I was doing so well.
Well too bad, I like using dumb smileys. :]

I HATE PEOPLE WHO WRITE IN ALL CAPS
Too much unnecessary exclamation points!!!!!!
Too much dots...........
Pe0PLeZ wH0 WrIT3 LikE Diz
Spam
Trolls
Advertisements
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.