First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥ Roleplay Here ♥
Posted 4/23/10
Just roleplay and enjoy!
Posted 4/23/10 , edited 4/23/10
Miku:*Walks around looking for someone and then suddenly stops* *thinks-Where is everyone?* *lies down on the grass,wating for someone to turn up*
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Miku:*Walks around looking for someone and then suddenly stops* *thinks-Where is everyone?* *lies down on the grass,wating for someone to turn up*


Rin:*hiding behind a bush with her bow sticking out*"......hehe....MIKU-CHAN!!!!!"*pounces on Miku *"YO!"

Posted 4/24/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Miku:*Walks around looking for someone and then suddenly stops* *thinks-Where is everyone?* *lies down on the grass,wating for someone to turn up*


Rin:*hiding behind a bush with her bow sticking out*"......hehe....MIKU-CHAN!!!!!"*pounces on Miku *"YO!"



Miku:*Laughs* "Hi Rin.."
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Miku:*Walks around looking for someone and then suddenly stops* *thinks-Where is everyone?* *lies down on the grass,wating for someone to turn up*


Rin:*hiding behind a bush with her bow sticking out*"......hehe....MIKU-CHAN!!!!!"*pounces on Miku *"YO!"



Miku:*Laughs* "Hi Rin.."


Rin:* * "I have a great plan for you today....!"*evil gleam in eye*
Posted 4/24/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Miku:*Walks around looking for someone and then suddenly stops* *thinks-Where is everyone?* *lies down on the grass,wating for someone to turn up*


Rin:*hiding behind a bush with her bow sticking out*"......hehe....MIKU-CHAN!!!!!"*pounces on Miku *"YO!"



Miku:*Laughs* "Hi Rin.."


Rin:* * "I have a great plan for you today....!"*evil gleam in eye*


Miku:"I got a bad idea about this.."
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/10


Rin:* * "Of course you do."

Posted 4/24/10

great_anime wrote:



Rin:* * "Of course you do."



Miku:"Well..what is it?"
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:



Rin:* * "Of course you do."



Miku:"Well..what is it?"


Rin:* * "Well....I signed you and I up for a cosplay cafe place to work at. And.....we have to be there right now...."* * "It's gunna be fun!"
Posted 4/24/10 , edited 4/24/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:



Rin:* * "Of course you do."



Miku:"Well..what is it?"


Rin:* * "Well....I signed you and I up for a cosplay cafe place to work at. And.....we have to be there right now...."* * "It's gunna be fun!"


Miku:"You did..WHAT?!? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BEFOR OR..OR ATEALST LET ME BE WITH YOU WHEN YOU SIGNED US UP!" *freaking out* AND WHAT WE SUPOSE 2 WEAR?!"
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


Miku:"You did..WHAT?!? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BEFOR OR..OR ATEALST LET ME BE WITH YOU WHEN YOU SIGNED US UP!" *freaking out* AND WHAT WE SUPOSE 2 WEAR?!"


Rin:* * "Dont be a worrywart."*takes of her normal clothes, and underneath shows a maid outfit underneath* "I have you costume in my backpack."*takes out Miku's maid outfit*"Todays theme in the new cosplay cafe place is a maid theme!"
Rin in maid outfit:

The maid outfit that Miku is going to wear that Rin is holding up:




Posted 4/24/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


Miku:"You did..WHAT?!? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BEFOR OR..OR ATEALST LET ME BE WITH YOU WHEN YOU SIGNED US UP!" *freaking out* AND WHAT WE SUPOSE 2 WEAR?!"


Rin:* * "Dont be a worrywart."*takes of her normal clothes, and underneath shows a maid outfit underneath* "I have you costume in my backpack."*takes out Miku's maid outfit*"Todays theme in the new cosplay cafe place is a maid theme!"
Rin in maid outfit:

The maid outfit that Miku is going to wear that Rin is holding up:






Miku:"So cute!" * ... * *Folds arms* "I-I mean..it looks..okay"
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/10


Rin:* * "Uh-Huh." *grabs Miku and drags her to a changing stall* "Now time to change!"* slams door on Miku and waits outside of the stall*

Posted 4/24/10

great_anime wrote:



Rin:* * "Uh-Huh." *grabs Miku and drags her to a changing stall* "Now time to change!"* slams door on Miku and waits outside of the stall*



Miku:*gets changed and then comes out* "Done.."
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Miku:*gets changed and then comes out* "Done.."


RIn:*sparkle in eyes* "KAWAIIII!"*clings onto Miku* "People will love you!"*starts jumping up and down *
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.