First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Archery
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in my mystery world
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
sometime in the summer when i go over my aunts hose shes very good at it
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
just learn to aim with a gun it is much more practical
Posted 1/12/08

rhyme_playah wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

i did it camp when i was grade 7.. i didnt pay for the camp.. the school paid for me..hahaha


ur camp has archery? nice school^_~ theres no archery in our school which is pretty gay, and theres a club or sumthin u have to pay 300 dollars for signin up^_~ tried it and i was pretty good(well thats wut the instructor said to encourage me xD)



no archery in school.. i meant camp..x] we went to camp for field trip..=]
oohh wow thats pretty good tho.. but $$..T^T
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

chocuqueen wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

i did it camp when i was grade 7.. i didnt pay for the camp.. the school paid for me..hahaha


ur camp has archery? nice school^_~ theres no archery in our school which is pretty gay, and theres a club or sumthin u have to pay 300 dollars for signin up^_~ tried it and i was pretty good(well thats wut the instructor said to encourage me xD)



no archery in school.. i meant camp..x] we went to camp for field trip..=]
oohh wow thats pretty good tho.. but $$..T^T

yaya u got that right^_~
8108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
I did Archery before at this camp I wanted to sign up for Archery but my parents won't let me and signed me up for soccer even though I tried it once and hated it and they signed me up again when they asked me if I wanted to play soccer and I said no and they signed me up for soccer
Posted 1/12/08

CoExist wrote:

Well I'm getting interested in Archery and I was wondering if anyone else was =P Also do any of you do it and what kind of bow do you use?

I'm looking at a few and the ones that I like are around $200+ =[ I don't feel like spending that much on a bow xD




Me! Me!
*raises hands*
I'l be taking lessons soon!
6908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
i love archery i still play it
5101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Ark (Singapore)
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
i hv tried archery as part of my sch sports enrichment its quite fun
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
i got interested on archery when i started watching "lord of the rings" if some of you may know it.. ish because of orlando bloom.. anyway.. after i've seen the movie i've asked my mom and she totally agrees with it.. so for now i'm taking up lessons for quite some time.. there are levels i think.. and you really need to have a lot of money to be able to afford such sport..
Posted 1/13/08
archery is awesome and fun, but guns are better
Posted 1/13/08

CoExist wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


CoExist wrote:

Well I'm getting interested in Archery and I was wondering if anyone else was =P Also do any of you do it and what kind of bow do you use?

I'm looking at a few and the ones that I like are around $200+ =[ I don't feel like spending that much on a bow xD




Me! Me!
*raises hands*
I'l be taking lessons soon!


o.O I wonder what lessons are like lmao. It seems pretty easy to teach yourself, you just aim and let go xD
I played with a bow when I was younger but it was like a 20 dollar bow it pretty much sucked but eh I hit the target.


When choosing a bow, you pick the one that uses the same lift force as your hand. Meaning, when you carry the bow, it must not be heavy or light, it must sort of comes naturally to you. Then when choosing the arrow, pck one that's the same length as the distance between the middle of your chest and tip of your middle finger. Use one arm only to measure. I learned this from a comic.
Posted 1/13/08

CoExist wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


CoExist wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


CoExist wrote:

Well I'm getting interested in Archery and I was wondering if anyone else was =P Also do any of you do it and what kind of bow do you use?

I'm looking at a few and the ones that I like are around $200+ =[ I don't feel like spending that much on a bow xD




Me! Me!
*raises hands*
I'l be taking lessons soon!


o.O I wonder what lessons are like lmao. It seems pretty easy to teach yourself, you just aim and let go xD
I played with a bow when I was younger but it was like a 20 dollar bow it pretty much sucked but eh I hit the target.


When choosing a bow, you pick the one that uses the same lift force as your hand. Meaning, when you carry the bow, it must not be heavy or light, it must sort of comes naturally to you. Then when choosing the arrow, pck one that's the same length as the distance between the middle of your chest and tip of your middle finger. Use one arm only to measure. I learned this from a comic.


o.O I'll keep that in mind when I shop for arrows



Yay. The whole bow and arrow set is expensive though. I must work to get it. XD
Posted 1/13/08
And oh, by the way, i heard it is not easy but once you master it, you never get bored of it.
Some of them hurt their hands so do be careful. =]
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
i used to play it but its getting expensive
Posted 1/13/08

CoExist wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:

And oh, by the way, i heard it is not easy but once you master it, you never get bored of it.
Some of them hurt their hands so do be careful. =]


Thats why you get the glove thing that covers your first two fingers and thumb.



yes, but your arm part is exposed too, that's what I meant. =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.