First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Noble Application
Posted 4/26/10
ok....
2967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ...♪♫somewhere♫♪
Offline
Posted 5/2/10
Name: Meru
What can you do to help this group?: Hmm...i'm very active and will keep this group alive
How often are you active?: everyday
Have you put up our support banner?: yesh
Have you invited/added pics?: hmmm...if i say yes, that makes me a liar, but if I say no, you won't like me...maybe...?
Have you read our rules?: Yes
Posted 5/2/10

Meru-chi wrote:

Name: Meru
What can you do to help this group?: Hmm...i'm very active and will keep this group alive
How often are you active?: everyday
Have you put up our support banner?: yesh
Have you invited/added pics?: hmmm...if i say yes, that makes me a liar, but if I say no, you won't like me...maybe...?
Have you read our rules?: Yes


Alice accepts~!
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipotent
Offline
Posted 5/6/10 , edited 5/6/10
Name: L6CL
What can you do to help this group?: I have moderated over 10 groups though left most because of inactivity. I feel that I excel at being a perfectionist and I will be able to edit/update the front page and spruce up the forums.
How often are you active?: I am online whenever I am able to be though I am often caught up with schoolwork.
Have you put up our support banner?: No.
Have you invited/added pics?: Yes, I have invited.
Have you read our rules?: Yes.
Posted 5/6/10

L6CL wrote:

Name: L6CL
What can you do to help this group?: I have moderated over 10 groups though left most because of inactivity. I feel that I excel at being a perfectionist and I will be able to edit/update the front page and spruce up the forums.
How often are you active?: I am online whenever I am able to be though I am often caught up with schoolwork.
Have you put up our support banner?: No.
Have you invited/added pics?: Yes, I have invited.
Have you read our rules?: Yes.


Accepted ^-^
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipotent
Offline
Posted 5/6/10


Thank you! Is there anything at the moment that needs to be edited or added in?
Posted 5/6/10

L6CL wrote:



Thank you! Is there anything at the moment that needs to be edited or added in?


Mmm not really, we're just waiting for people to do their graphics for the contest and right now we are just roleplaying

Posted 5/11/10
Name: Youichi-kun
What can you do to help this group?: I WANT TO BE IN THE DISCUSSION FORUM!!!! (and bring good ideas for stories and represent the peoples!!)
How often are you active?: I will be on once a day at least to reply to posts
Have you put up our support banner?: I added the group to my favorites :D
Have you invited/added pics?: Invited, yes, pics, no
Have you read our rules? Yep
Posted 5/11/10

Youichi-kun wrote:

Name: Youichi-kun
What can you do to help this group?: I WANT TO BE IN THE DISCUSSION FORUM!!!! (and bring good ideas for stories and represent the peoples!!)
How often are you active?: I will be on once a day at least to reply to posts
Have you put up our support banner?: I added the group to my favorites :D
Have you invited/added pics?: Invited, yes, pics, no
Have you read our rules? Yep


Rawr! One Question for rules:
Is romance allowed with rated R stuff?
Posted 5/11/10
Of course!!! (not) PG13 only!! Yaaay!!! for PG13~
Posted 5/11/10

Youichi-kun wrote:

Of course!!! (not) PG13 only!! Yaaay!!! for PG13~


*decided to do a little quiz*
What happens if you ignore this rule?
Posted 5/11/10
WHY DOES THE QUIZ HAVE TO BE ON ME!!!!!??? (your post gets deleted, no questions asked) *heavy breathing*.......I am....your father....
Posted 5/11/10

Youichi-kun wrote:

WHY DOES THE QUIZ HAVE TO BE ON ME!!!!!??? (your post gets deleted, no questions asked) *heavy breathing*.......I am....your father....


O.o I will start giving quizes to everyone now.. I think people are ignoring the rules okie you pass
Posted 5/11/10
Yaaay!!!

Posted 5/11/10

Youichi-kun wrote:

Yaaay!!!



you are my father but I am a higher rank than you >:D
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.