First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
home schooling V.s public schools
Posted 4/25/10
ok so this year about 3 months ago i dropped out of my school and started to be homeschooled schooling is actualy alot better by my opinion but its harder cause ur pretty much on your own and the thing about home schooling is that you end up with alot of time on your hands so that thing about if you go to home schooling your not going to get any "socialization"is all bull for me any way so what do you think would you rather be home schooled or public school
Posted 4/25/10
Home school. don't care about the downfall of the social issue, I'd rather learn in a comfortable environment.
3395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/25/10
public school is better...cuz I prefer more experience and friends
Posted 4/25/10

mystic17 wrote:

Home school. don't care about the downfall of the social issue, I'd rather learn in a comfortable environment.


i agree its soooo nice doing home work at 2am
Posted 4/25/10

leloch_X_CC wrote:

public school is better...cuz I prefer more experience and friends


but u dont know how nice it is to be able to do home work right now and then sleep the whole day >.<
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HFIL
Offline
Posted 4/25/10
Home school is better for learning but public is better for social life and experience.
27182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SHINee's World
Offline
Posted 4/26/10
public school for me
Posted 4/26/10

Akira-I wrote:

Home school is better for learning but public is better for social life and experience.


i get experience but social life i dont know i gots lots of new social life after i quit school went into home schooling yea its a bit harder to make friends but u got so much time on ur hands that you dont wana spend all your time at home so your forced to go out while every one is at school
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HFIL
Offline
Posted 4/26/10

dark22150000 wrote:


Akira-I wrote:

Home school is better for learning but public is better for social life and experience.


i get experience but social life i dont know i gots lots of new social life after i quit school went into home schooling yea its a bit harder to make friends but u got so much time on ur hands that you dont wana spend all your time at home so your forced to go out while every one is at school


It's far easier to make friends in a public school though regardless where you live and especially since most places are age restricted to minors.
Posted 4/26/10

Akira-I wrote:


dark22150000 wrote:


Akira-I wrote:

Home school is better for learning but public is better for social life and experience.


i get experience but social life i dont know i gots lots of new social life after i quit school went into home schooling yea its a bit harder to make friends but u got so much time on ur hands that you dont wana spend all your time at home so your forced to go out while every one is at school


It's far easier to make friends in a public school though regardless where you live and especially since most places are age restricted to minors.


i also agree school is much easier because your around people your own age but home schooling gives alot of freedom when chooseing what you'd like to learn and so forth
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 4/26/10
public school??
Posted 4/26/10

joreen95 wrote:

public school??


why home schooling rocks
2267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / VA
Offline
Posted 4/26/10

dark22150000 wrote:


Akira-I wrote:


dark22150000 wrote:


Akira-I wrote:

Home school is better for learning but public is better for social life and experience.


i get experience but social life i dont know i gots lots of new social life after i quit school went into home schooling yea its a bit harder to make friends but u got so much time on ur hands that you dont wana spend all your time at home so your forced to go out while every one is at school


It's far easier to make friends in a public school though regardless where you live and especially since most places are age restricted to minors.


i also agree school is much easier because your around people your own age but home schooling gives alot of freedom when chooseing what you'd like to learn and so forth


A lot of free time on your hands huh? Wouldn't that make you a little... lazy? Even though it's easier and more comfortable when you're home schooled, I'd rather have more experience and friends.
Posted 4/26/10

HoneyLily wrote:


dark22150000 wrote:


Akira-I wrote:


dark22150000 wrote:


Akira-I wrote:

Home school is better for learning but public is better for social life and experience.


i get experience but social life i dont know i gots lots of new social life after i quit school went into home schooling yea its a bit harder to make friends but u got so much time on ur hands that you dont wana spend all your time at home so your forced to go out while every one is at school


It's far easier to make friends in a public school though regardless where you live and especially since most places are age restricted to minors.


i also agree school is much easier because your around people your own age but home schooling gives alot of freedom when chooseing what you'd like to learn and so forth


A lot of free time on your hands huh? Wouldn't that make you a little... lazy? Even though it's easier and more comfortable when you're home schooled, I'd rather have more experience and friends.


yeah a little crazy but then u just do something like lift weights or play with the dogs or get a job and time flys and i guess about the friend things works for me tho
Posted 4/26/10
Public school.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.