[SHOP]LenXKahoko Badges!
Posted 4/25/10
Because most of our members really love Len and Kahoko im giving away LenXKahoko badges....just fill up the form....try it!!

request form:
username:
why did you love Len and Kahoko?
how much do you love them?

42278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/25/10
request form:

username:syusuketaiga
why did you love Len and Kahoko? because they're really good together!!
how much do you love them? as much as they love each other (as seen in manga)
Posted 4/25/10

syusuketaiga wrote:

request form:

username:syusuketaiga
why did you love Len and Kahoko? because they're really good together!!
how much do you love them? as much as they love each other (as seen in manga)


oh that's really a cute answer!!...here is your badge!!


you can put it to your profile if you really are a fan of them!!
42278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/25/10

white_cloud_10 wrote:


syusuketaiga wrote:

request form:

username:syusuketaiga
why did you love Len and Kahoko? because they're really good together!!
how much do you love them? as much as they love each other (as seen in manga)


oh that's really a cute answer!!...here is your badge!!


you can put it to your profile if you really are a fan of them!!


thank u very much..

Posted 4/25/10

syusuketaiga wrote:


white_cloud_10 wrote:


syusuketaiga wrote:

request form:

username:syusuketaiga
why did you love Len and Kahoko? because they're really good together!!
how much do you love them? as much as they love each other (as seen in manga)


oh that's really a cute answer!!...here is your badge!!


you can put it to your profile if you really are a fan of them!!


thank u very much..



ur welcome......u are indeed a fan of Len and Kahoko!!

love member
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/27/10
username:tsukimorixhino
why did you love Len and Kahoko? i love both of them becoz they are both great and for me i think they satisfy one anothers' need
how much do you love them? i love them as much as i love myself..hahaha...
Posted 4/27/10

tsukimorixhino wrote:

username:tsukimorixhino
why did you love Len and Kahoko? i love both of them becoz they are both great and for me i think they satisfy one anothers' need
how much do you love them? i love them as much as i love myself..hahaha...


wow dats sweet.....here is your badge.....hope you like it....you can put it to your profile if you want....

love member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anime world.........
Offline
Posted 5/16/10
username: Kilemsungla
why did you love Len and Kahoko?because they look really cute wen tey're together
how much do you love them? as much as i love my dear ones..
Posted 5/18/10

Kilemsungla wrote:

username: Kilemsungla
why did you love Len and Kahoko?because they look really cute wen tey're together
how much do you love them? as much as i love my dear ones..




thank you for purchasing one.....here is your badge....you can out it to your profile if you want
You must be logged in to post.