WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
are all guys pervert?
bhl88 
79393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/26/10
lol you are a pervert if you have ulterior motives.
7545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/26/10
I really really really really really dislike when people ask are all guys perverted. When all the girls I've dated and meet actually want me to be perverted because they are perverts so girls shouldn't just think guys are perverts because girls really need to know they are just as perverted. Anyways all in all everyone in the world is different so that that means if they is a super pervert out there then his evil (good in this case) twin will be a super gentleman.
59775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 4/26/10
Guys and girls are equally perverted. And it's necessary to a point.
Posted 4/26/10
I think everyone is a pervert Or maybe horny? o.o

Most girls think some guys are perverted -- Because they're sex obsessed I guess...
I really don't know
But I think everyone is a pervert ^_________^
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/10
So, you think a priest can be a pervert? D:
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Cali, in the year...
Offline
Posted 4/27/10 , edited 4/27/10
Nah, we're not perverts..we just have special needs like you ladies
Posted 4/27/10

ryvlyn wrote:

LMAO !! that title crack me up ! haha!

and no.. i think not all of them .. XD oh well, what is your definition of pervert anyway??


A PERVERT WHO PEEP ON GIRLS
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in your face
Offline
Posted 4/27/10

Blitz0n wrote:

ok, thats one i know XD

but still you don't hear about it as much as yaoi, (where there can be whole catagories devoted to yaoi)

(edit: I was meant to quote applegrapeshinji, but i forgot just pretend i did :P)


of course not.....

we are inborn ninjas......

hiding our ulterior motives until the last minute....

I mean, we can't really talk about it openly with girls....

we'd lose all chances of landing one......

its called strategic deception!!
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in your face
Offline
Posted 4/27/10

bhl88 wrote:

lol you are a pervert if you have ulterior motives.


like world domination perhaps???
950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / probably the party _
Offline
Posted 4/27/10 , edited 4/27/10
thats more of an opinion of the girls...so.are we pervs girls?are we!?o.0
67788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/27/10 , edited 4/27/10
ALL MEN ARE PERVERTED, it’s just the decent men can control themselves. Pride, envy, gluttony, greed, sloth and LUST, the seven deadly sins that humans have in their hearts regardless of gender. Lust greed and even envy are seeds of perversion, it’s foolish to say that you are not perverted because however much you may try to kid yourself a small part of you is and always will be.

Women are just as perverted as men. The older and more experience you get the more you actually realise it.
What you should have asked is are all men hysterically perverted/lecherous which the answer is simply....no

its part of human nature to want, and to fantasize...
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/27/10
i think i am... when it comes to yaoi?
garsh my innocent brain has been contaminated by nekid bishies @[email protected]
70055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 4/27/10
in my experience everyone is perverted. As said before it's a matter of self control or a difference of severity when they don't hide it. I am one of the more subdued pervs out there but that's just me. I tend to believe the more perverse things mentioned in public is very distasteful, but in private is perfectly OK. In a locked room with a willing partner I'm the most perverted person on the planet. I guess in my case it's all in the situation.
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 4/27/10

Asaliare wrote:

So, you think a priest can be a pervert? D:


Apparently, yes, since Catholic priests are well known for sodomizing little boys.
revons 
77076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 4/27/10

Dark_masquerade wrote:

i have a very close guy friend.... a very close one.... and he's not a pervert... ^^ so i disagree with the idea all guys are pervert... hahahah... i'm the complete opposit of him though..... XD



He probably is
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.