First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What makes a perfect bf?
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 4/26/10 , edited 4/26/10
ok, i just gotta know, what do you girls think a perfect bf is, how should he be, what does he do and what are the discriptions he needs to be perfect????? please answer, and just saying, i'm a girl ....
65814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / kuwait
Offline
Posted 4/26/10 , edited 4/26/10
sorry i am not a girl, but i will give you the secret of how a guy can be perfect in the eyes of the girls......okay?


here it go.......ready?














Money





any other answer is bullshit and a lie
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Israel
Offline
Posted 4/26/10 , edited 4/26/10
I don't give a fuck about a guy's money O.o it's all about the attitude
i like my boyfriend kinda manly NOT emotional(without damn feelings I don't mean that I don't want him to love me I mean that he won't be emotional all the time) and calm... of course abs won't hurt anyone XD
22217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / St.Louis Mo
Offline
Posted 4/26/10
he''s still right about the money
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Israel
Offline
Posted 4/26/10
with what kind of girls did you dated?
T-Rish 
40422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/26/10 , edited 4/26/10
the guy should have the "right" attitude and personality according to the girls taste...and should let her feel secure! And NEVER let her feel self-concious about her body... amazing what lil words can hurt so bad

it would be good if the guy had money, but that really isnt the big thing a girl wants in a guy...usually its just security...in mine and my friends' opinions anyway
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / dreamLand
Offline
Posted 4/26/10
lol . money?? nah .. bf huh.. as long as its fun being with him, its perfect for me
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/26/10
mmm i like tsundere guys. they're cute ~♥
but before i pick myself a bf, i usually make a quick research about his family background, income, race, religion and education to avoid any possible future problems considering these.then the next thing i'll consider is whether or not he has a tsundere attitude lmaoo XD!!

and if everything's an OK i'll date him fo sho PX
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / mydreamland
Offline
Posted 4/26/10
i think he must be sincere... and well, money does matter, i mean, who would want to date someone without money. but being rich is not impt. i mean not too poor, but also no need to be rich. some rich guys are cocky(not all). so money still does matter. but i think you must be able to feel like yourself when being with him, which means that he does not mind your bad points. and he shouldnt be the kind of guy that just keep trying to praise you and give all credit to you. it'll feel really uncomfortable. so in other words, he should be himself whn he's with you too. unless he's nervous. but it's still your own preference, i guess. and there's always this saying, 'nobody is perfect', so you cant ask for a perfect boyfriend.
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / mydreamland
Offline
Posted 4/26/10

kmkq8 wrote:

sorry i am not a girl, but i will give you the secret of how a guy can be perfect in the eyes of the girls......okay?


here it go.......ready?














Money





any other answer is bullshit and a lie




wow. looks like you've been really hurt and 'damaged' by money huh... did your gf like dump you for a rich guy or something? sorry if i sound rude, because i just dont know how to phrase my sentence properly...
65814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / kuwait
Offline
Posted 4/26/10

diapersismydog wrote:


kmkq8 wrote:

sorry i am not a girl, but i will give you the secret of how a guy can be perfect in the eyes of the girls......okay?


here it go.......ready?














Money





any other answer is bullshit and a lie




wow. looks like you've been really hurt and 'damaged' by money huh... did your gf like dump you for a rich guy or something? sorry if i sound rude, because i just dont know how to phrase my sentence properly...


Just being realistic.

that why you see a lot of guys have porches or some cool car only to attract girls

and that why you would see a 20 years old girl married to 109 year old dude.
2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 4/26/10
um...serenity...
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 4/26/10
He must have curly hair and a sense of humour.
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / MD
Offline
Posted 4/26/10

kmkq8 wrote:


diapersismydog wrote:


kmkq8 wrote:

sorry i am not a girl, but i will give you the secret of how a guy can be perfect in the eyes of the girls......okay?


here it go.......ready?














Money





any other answer is bullshit and a lie




wow. looks like you've been really hurt and 'damaged' by money huh... did your gf like dump you for a rich guy or something? sorry if i sound rude, because i just dont know how to phrase my sentence properly...


Just being realistic.

that why you see a lot of guys have porches or some cool car only to attract girls

and that why you would see a 20 years old girl married to 109 year old dude.


Yeah 'cause all 20 year olds are gold diggers married to old rich men. And ALL girls just throw off their clothes for a porche. Seriously, either you watch waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too much TV, don't go out, don't know many women, or just want to insult the dignity of women everywhere.

Money is nice. But the perfect man for a girl is just someone who loves her completely and sincerely. Money has nothing to do with the man. Especially since women make money too. Just because your man might be a poor starving artist doesn't mean you have to be.

The perfect guy that all women want is someone who can tend to their needs without them needing to ask. That is absolutely impossible, so women who don't realize that they need to patiently teach their man how to please them get shafted.

But really, and excuse the cliche, all you need is love. Persistence and patience is also key, but that hopefully comes when you REALLY love someone. At least that's how it's been for me.

65814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / kuwait
Offline
Posted 4/26/10

arisadelle wrote:


kmkq8 wrote:


diapersismydog wrote:


kmkq8 wrote:

sorry i am not a girl, but i will give you the secret of how a guy can be perfect in the eyes of the girls......okay?


here it go.......ready?














Money





any other answer is bullshit and a lie




wow. looks like you've been really hurt and 'damaged' by money huh... did your gf like dump you for a rich guy or something? sorry if i sound rude, because i just dont know how to phrase my sentence properly...


Just being realistic.

that why you see a lot of guys have porches or some cool car only to attract girls

and that why you would see a 20 years old girl married to 109 year old dude.


Yeah 'cause all 20 year olds are gold diggers married to old rich men. And ALL girls just throw off their clothes for a porche. Seriously, either you watch waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too much TV, don't go out, don't know many women, or just want to insult the dignity of women everywhere.

Money is nice. But the perfect man for a girl is just someone who loves her completely and sincerely. Money has nothing to do with the man. Especially since women make money too. Just because your man might be a poor starving artist doesn't mean you have to be.

The perfect guy that all women want is someone who can tend to their needs without them needing to ask. That is absolutely impossible, so women who don't realize that they need to patiently teach their man how to please them get shafted.

But really, and excuse the cliche, all you need is love. Persistence and patience is also key, but that hopefully comes when you REALLY love someone. At least that's how it's been for me.



chill

never said that "ALL" 20 year gold are gold diggers or all women care about the a man car, but "some" do

i am just stating the fact that money comes first , even for men.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.