First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Campus Garden
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/5/10
Ha ha... I get it... So you guys contradict each other! That's dumb... You should at least have powers that back each other up... Watch this! *In his hand a small fireball appears (like 6 inches in diameter)... All of a sudden a swirl of lightning goes around it... Tytanos puts his hand forward (Away from you) and a huge beam of fire and lightning is like... idk... thrown i guess... it makes a big boom in the middle of a nearbye field* See what I meen?
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/5/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Ha ha... I get it... So you guys contradict each other! That's dumb... You should at least have powers that back each other up... Watch this! *In his hand a small fireball appears (like 6 inches in diameter)... All of a sudden a swirl of lightning goes around it... Tytanos puts his hand forward (Away from you) and a huge beam of fire and lightning is like... idk... thrown i guess... it makes a big boom in the middle of a nearbye field* See what I meen?


"Contradicting oneself is good in a way." Tsubasa said looking at the hole. Yuiki smiled and opened her wings. "Ah, but contradicting, we could do this." Yuiki glanced around, then closed her eyes, blinding light fills the area and then flame enclosed fist comes near Tytanos. The light slowly fades. "We could make a double attack. Every element has it's good and it's bad." Yuiki said, hovering inches above ground.
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/5/10


Well... I don't see why we're trying to prove ourselves already... We just met... I don't even know either of you... What year might you be?
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/5/10

littledevil90239 wrote:



Well... I don't see why we're trying to prove ourselves already... We just met... I don't even know either of you... What year might you be?


"Five" they both chimed.
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/6/10
Cool... I'm a year seven. *Winks* At least you're not a first year.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/6/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Cool... I'm a year seven. *Winks* At least you're not a first year.


Tsubasa and Yuiki nodded.
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/6/10


Well... What do you wanna do?

OOC: Seriously... what do you wanna do?
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/6/10

littledevil90239 wrote:



Well... What do you wanna do?

OOC: Seriously... what do you wanna do?


OCC: I don't know......

Tsubasa and Yuiki thought for a while
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
Are you in the school tournament?
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/7/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Are you in the school tournament?


"Yes." Yuiki said. Tsubasa nodded
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
Well... Wanna have a go at it? *Puts up his fists and starts jumping around jokingly*
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Well... Wanna have a go at it? *Puts up his fists and starts jumping around jokingly*


OOC; Ok, I made some mistakes, messing up my chara's powers in this Rp with another chara's power in a different RP. So here's the correction
Yuiki: Telekinetic, telepathic with her twin, can see the future, control over water
Tsubasa: Telepathic with his twin, control over fire, read one's mind
Please ignore my post on the light and shadow thing. BTW, the blue means that they're communicating telepathically.

Tsubasa looked at his twin, 'Should we?' Yuiki shook her head, 'Read his mind first'
Headmaster/Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
All you see is these disturbing images of your bodies mutilated and hear him speeking in a forgotten language of old. (you don't know it)
"Having trouble are we? Still wanna fight?"
Teacher/Mod
696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/8/10 , edited 5/8/10
Lady Amalthea
walked into the garden gracefully, observing the beautiful blooming flowers. She happened to see students talking. The older looking student who she assumed was a seventh year looked a bit fierce compared to the younger male and female. She walked over to them.

"What happens to be the problem? Shouldn't you three be in class?"

(OOC: Are the forums all connected? So that you can't be at two places at once?? Just wondering.)
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

All you see is these disturbing images of your bodies mutilated and hear him speeking in a forgotten language of old. (you don't know it)
"Having trouble are we? Still wanna fight?"





Phoperous wrote:

Lady Amalthea
walked into the garden gracefully, observing the beautiful blooming flowers. She happened to see students talking. The older looking student who she assumed was a seventh year looked a bit fierce compared to the younger male and female. She walked over to them.

"What happens to be the problem? Shouldn't you three be in class?"

(OOC: Are the forums all connected? So that you can't be at two places at once?? Just wondering.)


Tsubasa shook his head, Can't really make out what he's thinking . Yuiki nodded, Then let's leave it. "Nah, let's let it when the competition comes." Yuiki said

Tsubasa heard the teacher and turned, "Um...Hello, Ms. Amalthea." Yuiki nodded her greeting, "It's a study period for me and my brother, ms."
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.