First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Would you buy...
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

siththomas wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


siththomas wrote:


projectcedric wrote:

um, no man.

I would buy a tall, fair, sexy female elf for a slave though.


xD
midget wars though man that would be so kick ass.


ah you were talking about that? Sound like a kinkier version of a cockfight to me ^^


xD
more interesting aye?
| = D


Aye. but why cant they be tall, fair, sexy female elves?

Winner's owner takes home loser's slave
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

projectcedric wrote:


siththomas wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


siththomas wrote:


projectcedric wrote:

um, no man.

I would buy a tall, fair, sexy female elf for a slave though.


xD
midget wars though man that would be so kick ass.


ah you were talking about that? Sound like a kinkier version of a cockfight to me ^^


xD
more interesting aye?
| = D


Aye. but why cant they be tall, fair, sexy female elves?

Winner's owner takes home loser's slave


haha that would work too.
but I wanna see a midget battle royal
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dublin, Ireland
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

used_in_a_ventilated_area wrote:

hell yeah.. i would like treat him as my pokemon.. and make him fight and stuff..


Hellz yeah! I choose you, Midgiotto!!! Use your Cheap Shot to the Balls attack!
Posted 1/4/08
I heard dwarf woman are pretty hot but they look like the males with their beards.
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

projectcedric wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:

you cant hide a tall woman in your backpack to jump out and hang on your shoulder calling people pussy breaths like a monkey now can you?
i didnt think so


You probably wouldnt wanna have sex with your midget now, would you?
I didnt think so.


theres always good sex out there
but never a insulting midget that has to do what you say
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

JJDynamite77 wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:

you cant hide a tall woman in your backpack to jump out and hang on your shoulder calling people pussy breaths like a monkey now can you?
i didnt think so


You probably wouldnt wanna have sex with your midget now, would you?
I didnt think so.


theres always good sex out there
but never a insulting midget that has to do what you say


okay you win.

I still want my elf though.
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 1/4/08


billy ray cyrus?
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

JJDynamite77 wrote:



billy ray cyrus?


sca-ry~ looks like he's gonna bankai anytime.
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
Harsh.... no...
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

Kage-Warrior wrote:

Harsh.... no...


You know you wanna.
20105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London-England
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
lol yeh i guess...
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

Kage-Warrior wrote:

lol yeh i guess...


HAHA
I KNEW EVERYONE WANTS A MIDGET!!
796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
i would buy TONI GONZAGA!
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

eme620 wrote:

i would buy TONI GONZAGA!


sweet action
952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / OTHER REALM
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

Ashamaru wrote:


used_in_a_ventilated_area wrote:

hell yeah.. i would like treat him as my pokemon.. and make him fight and stuff..


Hellz yeah! I choose you, Midgiotto!!! Use your Cheap Shot to the Balls attack!


haha!!..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.