First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Would you buy...
Posted 1/4/08
i cant....they frighten me...
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Alpena, MI
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
widen your slant eyes and look in the mirror if you want an abomination.
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dublin, Ireland
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

fortheloveofking wrote:

widen your slant eyes and look in the mirror if you want an abomination.


My eye's don't slant... perhaps if you didn't have those cheesy glasses you would realize that.
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Alpena, MI
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
or if someone could post a picture outside of cartoon characters.
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dublin, Ireland
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

fortheloveofking wrote:

or if someone could post a picture outside of cartoon characters.


Yes... I could do that... but then you'd probably kidnap me and tie me up in the back of the van. I'm willing to use a cartoon for my ava instead.
3205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

siththomas wrote:

A midget if they sold one?
Just a thought, it would be cool to have a personal midget at your door etc. In your backpack and all that jazz.


i would let my midget fight agains yours...that would defenitly be kickass
5194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

diederick wrote:


siththomas wrote:

A midget if they sold one?
Just a thought, it would be cool to have a personal midget at your door etc. In your backpack and all that jazz.


i would let my midget fight agains yours...that would defenitly be kickass

haha oh hell yeah it would.
3205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

siththomas wrote:

A midget if they sold one?
Just a thought, it would be cool to have a personal midget at your door etc. In your backpack and all that jazz.


but why dont we just use little humans.....4 years old or something
5194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

diederick wrote:


siththomas wrote:

A midget if they sold one?
Just a thought, it would be cool to have a personal midget at your door etc. In your backpack and all that jazz.


but why dont we just use little humans.....4 years old or something

Not as intelligent
lol
it's like trying to get a fish to ride a bike.
3205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

siththomas wrote:


diederick wrote:


siththomas wrote:

A midget if they sold one?
Just a thought, it would be cool to have a personal midget at your door etc. In your backpack and all that jazz.


but why dont we just use little humans.....4 years old or something

Not as intelligent
lol
it's like trying to get a fish to ride a bike.


yeah your right...but still, it would be cool
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

Ashamaru wrote:


fortheloveofking wrote:

or if someone could post a picture outside of cartoon characters.


Yes... I could do that... but then you'd probably kidnap me and tie me up in the back of the van. I'm willing to use a cartoon for my ava instead.


Lol. What a completely fucked up discussion. Awesome!!
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dublin, Ireland
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

projectcedric wrote:


Ashamaru wrote:


fortheloveofking wrote:

or if someone could post a picture outside of cartoon characters.


Yes... I could do that... but then you'd probably kidnap me and tie me up in the back of the van. I'm willing to use a cartoon for my ava instead.


Lol. What a completely fucked up discussion. Awesome!!


I know! I am awesome aren't I?
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.