First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Vasectomy
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shibuya, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
I've never heard of vasectomy and I don't bother looking it up either . Explain ?
Posted 5/6/08

kwazeeaznbby wrote:

I've never heard of vasectomy and I don't bother looking it up either . Explain ?


Mmm ... It`s simply a guy who doesn`t have sperm cells anymore .

Aaanyway , funny story . XD
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shibuya, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

snow-chibi wrote:


kwazeeaznbby wrote:

I've never heard of vasectomy and I don't bother looking it up either . Explain ?


Mmm ... It`s simply a guy who doesn`t have sperm cells anymore .

Aaanyway , funny story . XD



LMFAO .

15375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / sauga
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
whats the story about? i didnt read it cause...thats alot to read and i cant read more than 5 words...i stop reading after 5 words...so yaaaa..someone summarize it in 5 words?
8003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
lulz
8003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

kwazeeaznbby wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:


kwazeeaznbby wrote:

I've never heard of vasectomy and I don't bother looking it up either . Explain ?


Mmm ... It`s simply a guy who doesn`t have sperm cells anymore .

Aaanyway , funny story . XD



LMFAO .



that guy did a bad job of explaing its when you get somithing in ur penis snipped so u cant produce sperm

8003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

SUPERjohn wrote:

whats the story about? i didnt read it cause...thats alot to read and i cant read more than 5 words...i stop reading after 5 words...so yaaaa..someone summarize it in 5 words?



ok heres the five words

read a god damned book
15375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / sauga
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

zerodaking wrote:


SUPERjohn wrote:

whats the story about? i didnt read it cause...thats alot to read and i cant read more than 5 words...i stop reading after 5 words...so yaaaa..someone summarize it in 5 words?



ok heres the five words

read a god damned book


you read a god damned book
8003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

SUPERjohn wrote:


zerodaking wrote:


SUPERjohn wrote:

whats the story about? i didnt read it cause...thats alot to read and i cant read more than 5 words...i stop reading after 5 words...so yaaaa..someone summarize it in 5 words?



ok heres the five words

read a god damned book


you read a god damned book


im reading this post right now that counts
:lulz:

8003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

snottyenglishgirl wrote:

lol
cant stand women who lie about rape, pregnancy, abortion, miscarriage and the like: it totally screws over all the women who actually go through those things

but remember, for every woman like this there'll be a guy who says things like;
"i want kids.....but now youre pregnant ive changed my mind,"
and
"i would pay you child support, but i forgot to tell you i have three kids by three other women and i have no money left coz i only work at burger king."


how the hell did we start talking about burger king
seriously

1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shibuya, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

zerodaking wrote:


kwazeeaznbby wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:


kwazeeaznbby wrote:

I've never heard of vasectomy and I don't bother looking it up either . Explain ?


Mmm ... It`s simply a guy who doesn`t have sperm cells anymore .

Aaanyway , funny story . XD



LMFAO .



that guy did a bad job of explaing its when you get somithing in ur penis snipped so u cant produce sperm



Yeah, okay . . . . . I think I get it now xDDD
8003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
do u waqnna see pictures
lulz
15375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / sauga
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

zerodaking wrote:


SUPERjohn wrote:


zerodaking wrote:


SUPERjohn wrote:

whats the story about? i didnt read it cause...thats alot to read and i cant read more than 5 words...i stop reading after 5 words...so yaaaa..someone summarize it in 5 words?



ok heres the five words

read a god damned book


you read a god damned book


im reading this post right now that counts
:lulz:




MAKOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLICK!
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
LMAO. "you're screwed". lol
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
i remember reading this story a couple months ago. glad someone brought it back. i love reading it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.