First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Vasectomy
Posted 5/6/08

zerodaking wrote:

that guy did a bad job of explaing its when you get somithing in ur penis snipped so u cant produce sperm


Yeah , that`s what I pretty much meant . The guy has no sperm anymore .
She doesn`t need all the details you know .
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
ROFL that was funny hahahahaha.
interesting
8003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

krisae wrote:

ROFL that was funny hahahahaha.
interesting :D


yeah but it was kinda long
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
this is evidence that you simply can't trust women.
Posted 5/6/08
i think thats a lesson learned 4 all the females out there check your partners medical history before you pull a stunt like that
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Lol. The woman got owned.
Posted 5/6/08
hahaha! XD pretty funny story!!
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
i think this is one of the greatest "IN YO FACE!!!!!!!" stories of all time.
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

helena91 wrote:

i think thats a lesson learned 4 all the females out there check your partners medical history before you pull a stunt like that


It's also a lesson to all guys that just because she wants to marry, she might not be faithful. You DNA test that damn baby.
938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Peliphines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
shes fuckep up... haha
1199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California. not...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
lolz....suks for her.
Posted 5/6/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


helena91 wrote:

i think thats a lesson learned 4 all the females out there check your partners medical history before you pull a stunt like that


It's also a lesson to all guys that just because she wants to marry, she might not be faithful. You DNA test that damn baby.


yeah but not all women are like that majority of them are faithfull
poor baby with a fucked up family

2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

helena91 wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


helena91 wrote:

i think thats a lesson learned 4 all the females out there check your partners medical history before you pull a stunt like that


It's also a lesson to all guys that just because she wants to marry, she might not be faithful. You DNA test that damn baby.


yeah but not all women are like that majority of them are faithfull
poor baby with a fucked up family



You don't know that. Unless you know every woman on the planet from the inside out, you can't make that assumption.
Posted 5/6/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


helena91 wrote:

i think thats a lesson learned 4 all the females out there check your partners medical history before you pull a stunt like that


It's also a lesson to all guys that just because she wants to marry, she might not be faithful. You DNA test that damn baby.


yeah but not all women are like that majority of them are faithfull
poor baby with a fucked up family



You don't know that. Unless you know every woman on the planet from the inside out, you can't make that assumption.


well the women in happy relationship wont cheat
but guys are just as bad they go sleep with a girl and accidentally get her pregant then disappear or claim the babys not theres



2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

helena91 wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


helena91 wrote:

i think thats a lesson learned 4 all the females out there check your partners medical history before you pull a stunt like that


It's also a lesson to all guys that just because she wants to marry, she might not be faithful. You DNA test that damn baby.


yeah but not all women are like that majority of them are faithfull
poor baby with a fucked up family



You don't know that. Unless you know every woman on the planet from the inside out, you can't make that assumption.


well the women in happy relationship wont cheat
but guys are just as bad they go sleep with a girl and accidentally get her pregant then disappear or claim the babys not theres




Are you claiming there is no such thing as a greedy woman who just wants more? Never said guys don't do stuff like this too, but you seem to forget a lot of those guys ending up proving they are not the father.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.