black rose application
Creator
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 4/29/10 , edited 5/20/10


user name;
year and department;
skills;
group;


- aquarion pilots
- sweepers
- knights
- contractors
-exorcists
- swordsman


note; military committee will be the one who will handling the reaserches of this council

creator; do youre best if the the battle starts
64687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Taemin and Kai's...
Offline
Posted 5/5/10
user name;Uberchrome
year and department;1st yr
special tee;music playing violin karate martial arts and m2m..
Creator
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 5/5/10

Uberchrome wrote:

user name;Uberchrome
year and department;1st yr
special tee;music playing violin karate martial arts and m2m..


accepted ill pm if you if i finished the page

64687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Taemin and Kai's...
Offline
Posted 5/5/10

viaku wrote:


Uberchrome wrote:

user name;Uberchrome
year and department;1st yr
special tee;music playing violin karate martial arts and m2m..


accepted ill pm if you if i finished the page



thnk you ^^
music department
42278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/20/10
user name; syusuketaiga
year and department; 1st year-Music Department
skills; playing violin and piano, singing, good in studies
Creator
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

syusuketaiga wrote:

user name; syusuketaiga
year and department; 1st year-Music Department
skills; playing violin and piano, singing, good in studies


ok then ill just put you in the pilot thing just look in the our pages for more info

music department
42278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

viaku wrote:


syusuketaiga wrote:

user name; syusuketaiga
year and department; 1st year-Music Department
skills; playing violin and piano, singing, good in studies


ok then ill just put you in the pilot thing just look in the our pages for more info



ok...thank you...^_^

You must be logged in to post.