First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Designers
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 6/16/10 , edited 6/17/10

Shin-rei-kun wrote:

Text:
1.Keal
2.Your blood is mine
3.Eternity
Size: Remains the same.
Extras:Anything nice
Mod:Cienviane



DONE
Hope you like it~ >.< i've try my best for this... if there's sth you wanna comment go to the comment forum~ thx and request again!! ^o^
Posted 6/28/10
1.Daisuki
Size:thin and tall
Extras:any
Mod:i dun mind hu does it
Picture: (in a spoiler)

Designers
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 6/28/10 , edited 6/29/10

y-bl_zero wrote:

1.Daisuki
Size:thin and tall
Extras:any
Mod:i dun mind hu does it
Picture: (in a spoiler)



DONE


I hope you like it!! >.<
Posted 6/28/10 , edited 7/3/10
done// I-kiss

Text:
1.Atsushi
2.You're all I need
3.Eternity
Size: Remains the same/thin and tall...
Extras:Anything nice
Mod:Cienviane



Posted 6/28/10
oh okay i dun mind hu do it any way.....
Requester
2403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Try and find me !...
Offline
Posted 6/29/10 , edited 6/30/10
Done// I-kiss


Text:
1.hot-school-girl
2.love can be so cold, when the one you love lets you go
Size:thin and tall
Extras:up to you
Mod: anyone is fine
invited buddies: yeees
Picture:
Designers
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

y-bl_zero wrote:

Text:
1.Atsushi
2.You're all I need
3.Eternity
Size: Remains the same/thin and tall...
Extras:Anything nice
Mod:Cienviane



PENDING
I'll make it soon or not.... XDDDD just wait for it..

Designers
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

hot-school-girl wrote:

Done// I-kiss


Text:
1.hot-school-girl
2.love can be so cold, when the one you love lets you go
Size:thin and tall
Extras:up to you
Mod: anyone is fine
invited buddies: yeees
Picture:


here you go, sorry for the long wait it too me a while to remove the backround
Posted 7/1/10 , edited 7/1/10
Text:
1. Shin rei
2. Waiter

Size: Tall and thin
Extras: I want the picture silhouetted.
Mod: Cienviane
Designers
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 7/1/10

Shin-rei-kun wrote:

Text:
1. Shin rei
2. Waiter

Size: Tall and thin
Extras: I want the picture silhouetted.
Mod: Cienviane


Pending
Excuse me but what is silhoutted? -.-""
Posted 7/2/10

Cienviane wrote:


Shin-rei-kun wrote:

Text:
1. Shin rei
2. Waiter

Size: Tall and thin
Extras: I want the picture silhouetted.
Mod: Cienviane


Pending
Excuse me but what is silhoutted? -.-""


Like the mukuro and flan in your avi.
Designers
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

Shin-rei-kun wrote:


Cienviane wrote:


Shin-rei-kun wrote:

Text:
1. Shin rei
2. Waiter

Size: Tall and thin
Extras: I want the picture silhouetted.
Mod: Cienviane


Pending
Excuse me but what is silhoutted? -.-""


Like the mukuro and flan in your avi.


mukuro and fran OH!! that one!! okay okay i see... let me make it as what you want!! XDDD
Designers
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/10

y-bl_zero wrote:

done// I-kiss

Text:
1.Atsushi
2.You're all I need
3.Eternity
Size: Remains the same/thin and tall...
Extras:Anything nice
Mod:Cienviane





Here you go , hope you like it
Posted 7/3/10
Yea i do like it thanks a lot I-Kiss
Designers
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/10

y-bl_zero wrote:

Yea i do like it thanks a lot I-Kiss


You´re welcome, glad you like it..xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.