Post Reply Banner Request
Head Honcho
19220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a field of tom...
Offline
Posted 4/29/10 , edited 5/4/10
To get a banner please fill in the form below:

Text:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Extras:
Picture: (in a spoiler)
invited buddies:
mod:

make sure the picture is not pervy what-so-ever and it is of good quality, and btw the mods are NOT picking pictures for you, it's a hassle.

Mod Examples:
(please choose from one or say you dont mind who does it)

ChainHeart


Strawberry_Pink32


Cienviane


DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST!

and please be patient, the mods have lives too -.-

~~~

When you have received your request, please in the Comment Forum.
Requester
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 5/3/10 , edited 5/4/10


Ichigo got it
Pending
Designers
5392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/4/10

Rin-Kagamine wrote:



Ichigo got it
Pending


Do you have any high quality pictures? the pic is LQ.
Requester
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 5/4/10

Strawberry_Pink32 wrote:


Rin-Kagamine wrote:



Ichigo got it
Pending


Do you have any high quality pictures? the pic is LQ.


Kay here:
Designers
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 5/5/10 , edited 5/5/10

Rin-Kagamine wrote:



Cien-chan done it!
Done




Requester
3742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 5/17/10 , edited 5/17/10
Designers
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 5/18/10

ryugamine_mikado wrote:



pending
Designers
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

ryugamine_mikado wrote:



Anoo... can you give me another picture? because this one is hard to use... too crowded... =.= thanks!!
Requester
3742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 6/6/10

Cienviane wrote:


ryugamine_mikado wrote:



Anoo... can you give me another picture? because this one is hard to use... too crowded... =.= thanks!!


Oh ok then....
Designers
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

ryugamine_mikado wrote:


Cienviane wrote:


ryugamine_mikado wrote:



Anoo... can you give me another picture? because this one is hard to use... too crowded... =.= thanks!!


Oh ok then....


hontouni gomene~ >.< me is already try my best!! >.<
Requester
3742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

Cienviane wrote:


ryugamine_mikado wrote:


Cienviane wrote:


ryugamine_mikado wrote:



Anoo... can you give me another picture? because this one is hard to use... too crowded... =.= thanks!!


Oh ok then....


hontouni gomene~ >.< me is already try my best!! >.<


It's ok... Just tell me if there is a problem.. Anytime would be fine....
Designers
23103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere~ i'm MOVED!
Offline
Posted 6/8/10
You must be logged in to post.