First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Enjoy Roleplaying!
Posted 5/16/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Ami:"Thanks"
Zoe:"Saffys right!"


Somewhere else.....

Hikaru:*sighs*" Wonder what this school has to offer? I haven't really met anyone officially....."
Yukio:*evil grin* "Chara Change!"
Hikaru:*chara changes and yells to the world* "GIRLS ARE INSANE!"
Sho:*-_-* "That was random."
Yukio:* * "He needs to meet someone. It's to get a dumb person to talk to this loser more."
Hikaru:*dark aura around him*






Lea:"Gee Ami-Chan you really are an idiot"
Ami:"Yeh.Thanks" *sarcastic*
Lea:"no prob!"
Ami:* *
Zoe:"now what? im BORED!" * *
Lea:"nuthin new there.."
Zoe:"HEY! Shut up idiot!"
Lea:"look whos talkin."
Zoe:"hey!"
Ami:"Would you 2 chill,please?"
Zoe:"I will" *Evil glare* "As long as i can chara change!"
Ami:"no.way!"
Lea:"Dont! she will anyway!"
Zoe:*Smirks* "Chara change!"
Lea:* *
Ami:*Chara changes and folds arms*
Zoe:"Hm..Hi Ami.Chan"
Ami:"CHAN?!? DONT CALL ME SUCH A STUPID AND GIRLY NICK-NAME! CALL ME BY MY NAME YOU F***ING B****!"


Hikaru:"Heh. Looks like there's someone is near me."*walks to where Ami and her charas are folds arms* " Oh, it's just a dimwitted girl! Aw man!"
Dio:* * "The girl has guardian charas!"
Sho:"How wonderful. New friends."* *
Yukio:"But they're dumb girls."




Ami:*Chara change goes off*
Zoe:"aww!"
Ami:*goes in emo corner* "Zoe...Chan..Zoe..Chan.."
Zoe:"Yeh yeh wait..Zoe WHAT?!?"
Lea:*Hits Zoe* "Shut up dimwit!"
Zoe:*hits Lea* "Who u calling a dim-"
Ami:*tuns to Zoe and Lea* "SHUT THE HECK UP!!!!" * *
Lea,Zoe:* *
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 5/16/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


Ami:*Chara change goes off*
Zoe:"aww!"
Ami:*goes in emo corner* "Zoe...Chan..Zoe..Chan.."
Zoe:"Yeh yeh wait..Zoe WHAT?!?"
Lea:*Hits Zoe* "Shut up dimwit!"
Zoe:*hits Lea* "Who u calling a dim-"
Ami:*tuns to Zoe and Lea* "SHUT THE HECK UP!!!!" * *
Lea,Zoe:* *


Hikaru:*Chara change goes off and sees Ami *"Erm....Hello?"
Yukio,Sho:* <_<*
Dio:* *


Posted 5/16/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


Ami:*Chara change goes off*
Zoe:"aww!"
Ami:*goes in emo corner* "Zoe...Chan..Zoe..Chan.."
Zoe:"Yeh yeh wait..Zoe WHAT?!?"
Lea:*Hits Zoe* "Shut up dimwit!"
Zoe:*hits Lea* "Who u calling a dim-"
Ami:*tuns to Zoe and Lea* "SHUT THE HECK UP!!!!" * *
Lea,Zoe:* *


Hikaru:*Chara change goes off and sees Ami *"Erm....Hello?"
Yukio,Sho:* <_<*
Dio:* *




Ami:*still in emo corner* *Notices Hikaru* "Gah!" *looks down*
Zoe:"Embarassed.."
Lea:"That was you."
Ami:*evil eyes* "Lea"
,Lea:"Huh?"
Ami:"You make me..SICK TO BE YOUR OWNER!" * *
Lea:"A-Ami-Chan."
Zoe:*Smirks*
Lea:"Zoe!"
Ami:*Chara change goes off* *notices Hikaru* * ...*
Zoe:"Hehe"
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 5/16/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:



Ami:*still in emo corner* *Notices Hikaru* "Gah!" *looks down*
Zoe:"Embarassed.."
Lea:"That was you."
Ami:*evil eyes* "Lea"
,Lea:"Huh?"
Ami:"You make me..SICK TO BE YOUR OWNER!" * *
Lea:"A-Ami-Chan."
Zoe:*Smirks*
Lea:"Zoe!"
Ami:*Chara change goes off* *notices Hikaru* * ...*
Zoe:"Hehe"


Hikaru:*looks down at the ground* "Erm.... I'm sorry I had to see that, if it's embarrasing to you."
Sho:*smirks* "Chara Change!"
Hikaru:"Anyways...."*chara changes and winks at Ami* "Yo! I'm Hikaru Souma!"*puts arms around Ami* "I see you have 3 charas too! What's your name?"* *
Yukio,Dio:* *


Posted 5/16/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:



Ami:*still in emo corner* *Notices Hikaru* "Gah!" *looks down*
Zoe:"Embarassed.."
Lea:"That was you."
Ami:*evil eyes* "Lea"
,Lea:"Huh?"
Ami:"You make me..SICK TO BE YOUR OWNER!" * *
Lea:"A-Ami-Chan."
Zoe:*Smirks*
Lea:"Zoe!"
Ami:*Chara change goes off* *notices Hikaru* * ...*
Zoe:"Hehe"


Hikaru:*looks down at the ground* "Erm.... I'm sorry I had to see that, if it's embarrasing to you."
Sho:*smirks* "Chara Change!"
Hikaru:"Anyways...."*chara changes and winks at Ami* "Yo! I'm Hikaru Souma!"*puts arms around Ami* "I see you have 3 charas too! What's your name?"* *
Yukio,Dio:* *




Ami:* * "I-Im Ami" *smiles*
Zoe:"Im Zoe"
Lea:"Lea"
Becky:"Becky"
Zoe,Lea:"Becky..yay..wait..BECKY?!?"
Becky:"Yeh?"
Zoe:"Where where you?"
Becky:"Uh well i-"
Lea:"Why wernt u here? u missed fun"
Becky:"uh well-" *points to her egg*
Zoe,Lea:"oh.."
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 5/16/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


Ami:* * "I-Im Ami" *smiles*
Zoe:"Im Zoe"
Lea:"Lea"
Becky:"Becky"
Zoe,Lea:"Becky..yay..wait..BECKY?!?"
Becky:"Yeh?"
Zoe:"Where where you?"
Becky:"Uh well i-"
Lea:"Why wernt u here? u missed fun"
Becky:"uh well-" *points to her egg*
Zoe,Lea:"oh.."


Dio"I'm Dio!"* stares at Becky's egg *
Sho:"Sho."* *
Yukio:"Yukio....."*growls*
Hikaru:*unchara changes*".........I'm also on the Faithfuls, as the Diamond chair."
Posted 5/16/10

kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:

Mizuki: *walks*
Mochi: I'm getting bored
Shana: It's great to walk! it's healthy
Mizuki: Yeah! Mochi you should get fired up and... isn't that Kyra *walks to Kyra*


`Kyra: hiya! watcha up to... where have my charas got to now?


Mizuki: JUst taking a walk, your chara? haven't seen it sorry



Kyra: *frowns and folds arms* sonny and saffy are constantly gettin into trouble... takin a walk? thats healthy! i love takin walks. can i join you?? *pulls out ringing phone* s'cuse me a sec... *wanders off*


Mizuki: KK take ur time


Kyra:*comes back* *sighs* can you chara nari?? If so... help me purify the X eggs that are behind u, since i cant do it myself...


Mizuki: What?! X egg?! OK!! Mochi Chara Nari!
Mochi: OK!
Mizuki/Mochi: Chara Nari! Shrien Maiden!
Mizuki: Okay Kyra let me take care of it!
Kyra: kay I'll just wait here
Mizuki: Musical Melody! *X egg Purify*
Kyra: That was Quick
Mizuki: Well thx to Mochi she has a move to Purify the X eggs
Mochi: Thank you Mi-chan(her nickname to Mizuki) *Speaks to Shana* See Shana I'm better then you!
Shana: Oh no u aren't
Mizuki: Hey!,Stop Fighting you two




Kyra: *turns round* i found my charas!! They must of sensed the X egg! Sonny! Saffy!! There you are!
*dark aura appears* WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!? I TURNED MY BACK FOR TWO SECONDS...


Mizuki: at least u got ur charas back btw, STOP FIGHTING U TWO!!!
Mochi and Shana:*stop fighting* FINE!
Mizuki: Thanks u two, btw Kyra wanna play soccer? I bring Kukai along




Kyra: *face lights up instantly* Okaii!!



Mizuki: Good now let's take a ride *Drags Kyra running*
*In the soccer field*
Mizuki:look! kukai's there!


Kyra: *squeals* KUKAI!!! *runs over to him and hugs him tightly*
Sonny: Jeez... you'd think she hasnt seen him in years... she only saw him two days ago...
Saffy: Leave her alone... she missed him. Two days can feel like forever ya'know!!
Daichi: Yo!
Kyra: Kukai... This is my friend Mizuki!
Kukai: Nice to meet ya! *ruffles Mizuki's hair*


Mizuki:Wait aren't cha the former Jack's chair?
Kukai: yeah of course
Mizuki: Oh I am the Ace, Kyra is the Joker's chair
Kukai: I know that
Daichi: Yo! Whazzup name's Daichi
Shana: Yo! Name's Shana *high five with Daichi*
Mochi: *sighs* I hate boys stuffs
Shana and Daichi: Oh come on join us *drags mochi along*
Mochi: ughhhhh!


Sonny: Aw... lighten up Mochi!!
Saffy: Yeah!! *pokes Mochi* TAG!! YOUR IT!!!
Kyra: *watching the charas whizzing round* Lets play some soccer!! Me and Mizuki vs kukai!!


Mochi: Oh yeah! *runs after Saffy*
Mizuki:Oh, 2 vs 1? great choice


Kyra: dont gimme that look Kukai! You know you'll win anyway!!


Mizuki:DUh! he's a guy but we'll win anyway
Posted 5/17/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


Ami:* * "I-Im Ami" *smiles*
Zoe:"Im Zoe"
Lea:"Lea"
Becky:"Becky"
Zoe,Lea:"Becky..yay..wait..BECKY?!?"
Becky:"Yeh?"
Zoe:"Where where you?"
Becky:"Uh well i-"
Lea:"Why wernt u here? u missed fun"
Becky:"uh well-" *points to her egg*
Zoe,Lea:"oh.."


Dio"I'm Dio!"* stares at Becky's egg *
Sho:"Sho."* *
Yukio:"Yukio....."*growls*
Hikaru:*unchara changes*".........I'm also on the Faithfuls, as the Diamond chair."


Ami:"Cool im the cross chair" *smiles*
Zoe:*turns head 2 side* "Wait Ami..your not anoyed at his chara change?"
Ami:*looks at Zoe* "Why would i?"
Zoe:"..."
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 5/17/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


Ami:"Cool im the cross chair" *smiles*
Zoe:*turns head 2 side* "Wait Ami..your not anoyed at his chara change?"
Ami:*looks at Zoe* "Why would i?"
Zoe:"..."


Hikaru:*smiles a little* "........Nice....."*looks around*
Yukio:*looks at Lea, Becky, and Zoe with demon eyes*
Sho:*starts creating something * "This is perfect."
Dio:*rushes up to Lea, Becky, and Zoe shaking their hands really fast *"I hope we can be great friends! So, what do you guys like to do?"
Hikaru:*sighs*"The only normal one of my charas is Sho........."*let's go of Ami* "So what do we do here in this school? I'm new here."


Moderator
12842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/18/10

Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:

Mizuki: *walks*
Mochi: I'm getting bored
Shana: It's great to walk! it's healthy
Mizuki: Yeah! Mochi you should get fired up and... isn't that Kyra *walks to Kyra*


`Kyra: hiya! watcha up to... where have my charas got to now?


Mizuki: JUst taking a walk, your chara? haven't seen it sorry



Kyra: *frowns and folds arms* sonny and saffy are constantly gettin into trouble... takin a walk? thats healthy! i love takin walks. can i join you?? *pulls out ringing phone* s'cuse me a sec... *wanders off*


Mizuki: KK take ur time


Kyra:*comes back* *sighs* can you chara nari?? If so... help me purify the X eggs that are behind u, since i cant do it myself...


Mizuki: What?! X egg?! OK!! Mochi Chara Nari!
Mochi: OK!
Mizuki/Mochi: Chara Nari! Shrien Maiden!
Mizuki: Okay Kyra let me take care of it!
Kyra: kay I'll just wait here
Mizuki: Musical Melody! *X egg Purify*
Kyra: That was Quick
Mizuki: Well thx to Mochi she has a move to Purify the X eggs
Mochi: Thank you Mi-chan(her nickname to Mizuki) *Speaks to Shana* See Shana I'm better then you!
Shana: Oh no u aren't
Mizuki: Hey!,Stop Fighting you two




Kyra: *turns round* i found my charas!! They must of sensed the X egg! Sonny! Saffy!! There you are!
*dark aura appears* WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!? I TURNED MY BACK FOR TWO SECONDS...


Mizuki: at least u got ur charas back btw, STOP FIGHTING U TWO!!!
Mochi and Shana:*stop fighting* FINE!
Mizuki: Thanks u two, btw Kyra wanna play soccer? I bring Kukai along




Kyra: *face lights up instantly* Okaii!!



Mizuki: Good now let's take a ride *Drags Kyra running*
*In the soccer field*
Mizuki:look! kukai's there!


Kyra: *squeals* KUKAI!!! *runs over to him and hugs him tightly*
Sonny: Jeez... you'd think she hasnt seen him in years... she only saw him two days ago...
Saffy: Leave her alone... she missed him. Two days can feel like forever ya'know!!
Daichi: Yo!
Kyra: Kukai... This is my friend Mizuki!
Kukai: Nice to meet ya! *ruffles Mizuki's hair*


Mizuki:Wait aren't cha the former Jack's chair?
Kukai: yeah of course
Mizuki: Oh I am the Ace, Kyra is the Joker's chair
Kukai: I know that
Daichi: Yo! Whazzup name's Daichi
Shana: Yo! Name's Shana *high five with Daichi*
Mochi: *sighs* I hate boys stuffs
Shana and Daichi: Oh come on join us *drags mochi along*
Mochi: ughhhhh!


Sonny: Aw... lighten up Mochi!!
Saffy: Yeah!! *pokes Mochi* TAG!! YOUR IT!!!
Kyra: *watching the charas whizzing round* Lets play some soccer!! Me and Mizuki vs kukai!!


Mochi: Oh yeah! *runs after Saffy*
Mizuki:Oh, 2 vs 1? great choice


Kyra: dont gimme that look Kukai! You know you'll win anyway!!


Mizuki:DUh! he's a guy but we'll win anyway


Kyra: Good point.... Sonny! Chara Change!
Kukai: Hey! no fair! Daichi!! Chara Change!!!!!
Kyra: *smirks* Now we'll win for sure, Mizuki!!
Posted 5/18/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


Ami:"Cool im the cross chair" *smiles*
Zoe:*turns head 2 side* "Wait Ami..your not anoyed at his chara change?"
Ami:*looks at Zoe* "Why would i?"
Zoe:"..."


Hikaru:*smiles a little* "........Nice....."*looks around*
Yukio:*looks at Lea, Becky, and Zoe with demon eyes*
Sho:*starts creating something * "This is perfect."
Dio:*rushes up to Lea, Becky, and Zoe shaking their hands really fast *"I hope we can be great friends! So, what do you guys like to do?"
Hikaru:*sighs*"The only normal one of my charas is Sho........."*let's go of Ami* "So what do we do here in this school? I'm new here."




Lea:*Smiles at Dio* "I love cute things.." *points to Zoe* "Gothich girl loves black and dark things" *points to Becky* "And Becky loves both"
Ami:*Smiles* "And Zoes the only normal one of mine"
Zoe:"YES! IN YOUR FACE L AND B!"
Lea and Becky:"L and B?" * .... *
Ami:* * "...and school? not sure really..only been there for a day and there lessons where c*ap anyway"
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 5/18/10 , edited 5/24/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Lea:*Smiles at Dio* "I love cute things.." *points to Zoe* "Gothich girl loves black and dark things" *points to Becky* "And Becky loves both"
Ami:*Smiles* "And Zoes the only normal one of mine"
Zoe:"YES! IN YOUR FACE L AND B!"
Lea and Becky:"L and B?" * .... *
Ami:* * "...and school? not sure really..only been there for a day and there lessons where c*ap anyway"



Dio:*smiles at Lea *"Wonderous.I love cute things too! I also love sports! "*points to Sho* " He's a music ,art, and nature lover. Really cool guy." *points to Yukio* "And Yukio loves sports,he's also loves dark things, hates all girls that he's met so far which have only been 4, and he's also really mean!"
Yukio:"I'll take that as a compliment."
Sho:*-_-* "Shut up Yukio."*blows a flower bomb at Yukio's face*
Yukio:*covers nose* "That stuff reeks!"*tries to punch Sho*
Sho:*blocks the punch with his hand and throws Yukio to the ground, judo style*
Yukio:* * "Owwww......."
Hikaru:* *"I don't mind the classes being stupid.....as long as I can keep Yukio at his best well-behaved level. "*looks at Sho* "Sho, go put Yukio to sleep now that school is gonna begin soon."
Sho:*sighs, takes out a flute and plays a high pitched sound on the flute 4 times to Yukio*
Yukio:*fall asleep*"ZZZZzzzZZz"
Hikaru:* *

Posted 5/18/10

kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:


kyra926 wrote:


Kasumi_Devil wrote:

Mizuki: *walks*
Mochi: I'm getting bored
Shana: It's great to walk! it's healthy
Mizuki: Yeah! Mochi you should get fired up and... isn't that Kyra *walks to Kyra*


`Kyra: hiya! watcha up to... where have my charas got to now?


Mizuki: JUst taking a walk, your chara? haven't seen it sorry



Kyra: *frowns and folds arms* sonny and saffy are constantly gettin into trouble... takin a walk? thats healthy! i love takin walks. can i join you?? *pulls out ringing phone* s'cuse me a sec... *wanders off*


Mizuki: KK take ur time


Kyra:*comes back* *sighs* can you chara nari?? If so... help me purify the X eggs that are behind u, since i cant do it myself...


Mizuki: What?! X egg?! OK!! Mochi Chara Nari!
Mochi: OK!
Mizuki/Mochi: Chara Nari! Shrien Maiden!
Mizuki: Okay Kyra let me take care of it!
Kyra: kay I'll just wait here
Mizuki: Musical Melody! *X egg Purify*
Kyra: That was Quick
Mizuki: Well thx to Mochi she has a move to Purify the X eggs
Mochi: Thank you Mi-chan(her nickname to Mizuki) *Speaks to Shana* See Shana I'm better then you!
Shana: Oh no u aren't
Mizuki: Hey!,Stop Fighting you two




Kyra: *turns round* i found my charas!! They must of sensed the X egg! Sonny! Saffy!! There you are!
*dark aura appears* WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!? I TURNED MY BACK FOR TWO SECONDS...


Mizuki: at least u got ur charas back btw, STOP FIGHTING U TWO!!!
Mochi and Shana:*stop fighting* FINE!
Mizuki: Thanks u two, btw Kyra wanna play soccer? I bring Kukai along




Kyra: *face lights up instantly* Okaii!!



Mizuki: Good now let's take a ride *Drags Kyra running*
*In the soccer field*
Mizuki:look! kukai's there!


Kyra: *squeals* KUKAI!!! *runs over to him and hugs him tightly*
Sonny: Jeez... you'd think she hasnt seen him in years... she only saw him two days ago...
Saffy: Leave her alone... she missed him. Two days can feel like forever ya'know!!
Daichi: Yo!
Kyra: Kukai... This is my friend Mizuki!
Kukai: Nice to meet ya! *ruffles Mizuki's hair*


Mizuki:Wait aren't cha the former Jack's chair?
Kukai: yeah of course
Mizuki: Oh I am the Ace, Kyra is the Joker's chair
Kukai: I know that
Daichi: Yo! Whazzup name's Daichi
Shana: Yo! Name's Shana *high five with Daichi*
Mochi: *sighs* I hate boys stuffs
Shana and Daichi: Oh come on join us *drags mochi along*
Mochi: ughhhhh!


Sonny: Aw... lighten up Mochi!!
Saffy: Yeah!! *pokes Mochi* TAG!! YOUR IT!!!
Kyra: *watching the charas whizzing round* Lets play some soccer!! Me and Mizuki vs kukai!!


Mochi: Oh yeah! *runs after Saffy*
Mizuki:Oh, 2 vs 1? great choice


Kyra: dont gimme that look Kukai! You know you'll win anyway!!


Mizuki:DUh! he's a guy but we'll win anyway


Kyra: Good point.... Sonny! Chara Change!
Kukai: Hey! no fair! Daichi!! Chara Change!!!!!
Kyra: *smirks* Now we'll win for sure, Mizuki!!


Mizuki: Don't forget us!!! Shana Chara Change!
Shana Ok!
Mizuki: This will make us win!
Posted 6/3/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Lea:*Smiles at Dio* "I love cute things.." *points to Zoe* "Gothich girl loves black and dark things" *points to Becky* "And Becky loves both"
Ami:*Smiles* "And Zoes the only normal one of mine"
Zoe:"YES! IN YOUR FACE L AND B!"
Lea and Becky:"L and B?" * .... *
Ami:* * "...and school? not sure really..only been there for a day and there lessons where c*ap anyway"



Dio:*smiles at Lea *"Wonderous.I love cute things too! I also love sports! "*points to Sho* " He's a music ,art, and nature lover. Really cool guy." *points to Yukio* "And Yukio loves sports,he's also loves dark things, hates all girls that he's met so far which have only been 4, and he's also really mean!"
Yukio:"I'll take that as a compliment."
Sho:*-_-* "Shut up Yukio."*blows a flower bomb at Yukio's face*
Yukio:*covers nose* "That stuff reeks!"*tries to punch Sho*
Sho:*blocks the punch with his hand and throws Yukio to the ground, judo style*
Yukio:* * "Owwww......."
Hikaru:* *"I don't mind the classes being stupid.....as long as I can keep Yukio at his best well-behaved level. "*looks at Sho* "Sho, go put Yukio to sleep now that school is gonna begin soon."
Sho:*sighs, takes out a flute and plays a high pitched sound on the flute 4 times to Yukio*
Yukio:*fall asleep*"ZZZZzzzZZz"
Hikaru:* *



Lea,Zoe,Ami:"..." * *
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


Lea,Zoe,Ami:"..." * *


Sho:*bows down* "Erm...sorry for the loudness, it's the only way to get Yukio to sleep."*starts laughing a little *
Hikaru:*sticks you Yukio back into his egg and puts Yukio's egg in his bag*"Okay, let's get to school now............."*starts walking to school and sighs* "Bad impression......"
Dio:*golden-sparkly aura around him while he floats after Hikaru * "Let's have a great school day!"
Sho:*grabs Lea, Becky, and Zoe's hands * "You and your owner........"*-_- starts dragging the charas to Hikaru* "Hurry up ."
Yukio:*snoring really loud in egg*

(Welcome back Ammmmmiiii! How was Greece?)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.