First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Men actually prefer virgins?
40253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Beaverton Oregon
Offline
Posted 5/2/10
ehh >.> i doesn't matter really to me but hopefully she's not a virgin since i cant take the whole bleeding thing xD but if she is that's alright its just the blood i cant take xD im not afraid of blood but im afraid to hurt a person so lolz when blood comes out its like your hurting the person xD
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/10
I don´t like virgins. Woman need to know how to do their job!!!!
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under your bed, b...
Offline
Posted 5/2/10
k.
im not a guy and even i know guys prefur virgins
1. so even if they suck in bed they assume that the girl would have no idea whats good and whats not
2. their really tight so ... the tighter the better.
3. well yeah their clean so all the more reason to not use a condom!

am i right guys ? ;)
Posted 5/2/10
Well, I get that. I mean, I see how it's a turn on. Like people said before, virgins = tighter, which is hot, and it's also kind of like a corrupting thing, yeah? I don't mean corrupting in a creepy way, but you know. It's kind of like that you're the first one to be exposing someone kind of innocent to a mind blowing, dirty, raw thing.
Posted 5/2/10 , edited 5/2/10

TkzZero wrote:

ehh >.> i doesn't matter really to me but hopefully she's not a virgin since i cant take the whole bleeding thing xD but if she is that's alright its just the blood i cant take xD im not afraid of blood but im afraid to hurt a person so lolz when blood comes out its like your hurting the person xD


It hurts for a second, but the person starts experiencing pleasure after that. At least that's what I herd. I think it's sweet that you actually care about something like that. Not a lot of guys do.


kafei1986 wrote: I don´t like virgins. Woman need to know how to do their job!!!!


I don't get it.


saroin420 wrote:

k.
im not a guy and even i know guys prefur virgins
1. so even if they suck in bed they assume that the girl would have no idea whats good and whats not
2. their really tight so ... the tighter the better.
3. well yeah their clean so all the more reason to not use a condom!

am i right guys ? ;)

1. Like another user said, both sides have expectations. While the person maybe a virgin, the still expect the other person to be at least above average.

2. I don't think that's always the case.

3. But there's still the risk of pregnancy.


TkzZero wrote: No. The first time for a girl, it pretty much just hurts all the way through. But the next time is fine.


I believe different women have different experiences. My friend said the pain only lasted for a minute, while my other friend said it hurt pretty much the whole time.

7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 5/2/10

LosingOrbit wrote:


TkzZero wrote:

ehh >.> i doesn't matter really to me but hopefully she's not a virgin since i cant take the whole bleeding thing xD but if she is that's alright its just the blood i cant take xD im not afraid of blood but im afraid to hurt a person so lolz when blood comes out its like your hurting the person xD


It hurts for a second, but the person starts experiencing pleasure after that. At least that's what I herd.


No. The first time for a girl, it pretty much just hurts all the way through. But the next time is fine.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/2/10
for some, it's a pride and conquest thing.. first dibs, fuck yeah!

for some, it's a connection to the primal.. i stabbed her and she bled! i felt like a hunter..

for some, it's a romantic thing.. I get teary eyed remembering our first time

for some, it doesn't really matter. i'm not your first? meh...

for some, it's just a big blow to the ego.. your ExBf was 12 inches?!

for some, it's like pouring salt in their wounds.. wtf did you mean when you said you like 'em small?!

for some, it's just plain rocket science.. hymen.. whut's that..? heh.. you said pussy.. meow!
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth, US, Califo...
Offline
Posted 5/2/10 , edited 5/2/10
...LOL...^^^

hmmm, we prefer willing girls....I don't think it really matters once you and your partner are about to do it...
but i guess it is true that some men prefer virgins.

YEP, we're smexy beasts....better live with it...or not...up to you...

and, what kind of human doesn't like feeling superior? man or woman....
1237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Jonghyun's Bed
Offline
Posted 5/2/10 , edited 5/2/10
umm, tight vaggies ftw?



슈퍼 주니어 파이팅!
30948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/2/10

LosingOrbit wrote:


sindba-d wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

...

The irony about this is that how can a guy prefer a virgin if they want to have sex with everything in site? It doesn't make much sense to me.

So what I'd like to do is hear from the guys (and girls...but mostly guys). How do you feel about this information? Do you consider it truth?

To be honest, men confuse me. They want this, yet they keep doing that. Please enlighten me.


Women can chose, men have to take what they get.


It's as easy as that and also the reason why it seems as if guys were after everything. Men always need more attempts to find a girlfriend and they can't waste chances.


I don't believe that's really true, a guy shouldn't have to just settle for anything. I would like to believe some dudes have more higher standards...but then again.


Don't worry, he's wrong. Mostly. When a guy goes out to get laid, and only get laid, then there's lots of attempts, and low standards. After all, there's an objective to be met, and to go out with the specific goal of getting some action and coming home with nothing is disheartening. It's better to score with someone undesirable than to not score at all. A girl that's had some experience isn't a bad thing here, they're easier targets than virgins, and the night will probably be more enjoyable if you're successful.

That said, when a guy is on the prowl for a serious, potential life-long partner, the game changes. For example, I am very attracted to smart women. I'm into astrophysics, astronomy, geology and palaeontology. If I want to talk to my girlfriend about theoretical physics, and she'd rather talk about puppies, it doesn't matter how smoking hot she is, I'm going to get real bored with her, real soon.
Posted 5/2/10
I dont think guys will want to have sex with a girl that they like whos already done it with someone else. My opinion.
24631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / HIATUS TOWN
Offline
Posted 5/2/10
Well...don't take it the wrong way, but some guys like their girls a virgin. It's like untouched food. You wouldn't wan't too many forks poking at your dish would you? You wanna be the first to try it, i guess. Apparently you've men some bad men that left bad impressions on you. Some men aren't like that. I can say i'm like that, but no one would believe me anyways. ',:-\ *shrugs* I don't really have much else to say.
1531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Vill
Offline
Posted 5/2/10
yes...all of those questions are true...i prefer to date virgins...not because their tighter...but the fact that im their first is special to me
marzd7 
12241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / PA
Offline
Posted 5/2/10
it goes both ways just different things
Example for guys virgin
for girls a huge dick
tho both have people who don't care about either
both also have the majority that do
and also about the girls can choose more then guys it depends where you are actually in my town girls can easily in others guys can
i however do believe that girls have more choice tho because of the fact that give a guy a choice of sex after doing whatever you say to do most will take it but people disagree anyhow just wanted to say it goes both ways
1531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Vill
Offline
Posted 5/2/10

luffydemon wrote:

Lmao. The 3 things listed is basically true and not every guy wants to have sex with everything. Chances of catchin a STD is getting higher and higher so knowing shes a virgin is a big plus strictly if u dont use a condom. I have many friends who wont date a girl after shes been with someone from certain races there not racist or anything just on that. The 2nd one idk whos worried or feels pressured but every guy is different. Virgin means tighter also good but doesnt always work out because the girl being a virgin u usually have to be more careful


yea im like that too...i wouldnt date a girl whos been with a black dude...who knows what hes done to her lol...not racist...just being cautious
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.