First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Men actually prefer virgins?
Posted 5/2/10

TonyWazHere wrote:


luffydemon wrote:

Lmao. The 3 things listed is basically true and not every guy wants to have sex with everything. Chances of catchin a STD is getting higher and higher so knowing shes a virgin is a big plus strictly if u dont use a condom. I have many friends who wont date a girl after shes been with someone from certain races there not racist or anything just on that. The 2nd one idk whos worried or feels pressured but every guy is different. Virgin means tighter also good but doesnt always work out because the girl being a virgin u usually have to be more careful


yea im like that too...i wouldnt date a girl whos been with a black dude...who knows what hes done to her lol...not racist...just being cautious


I don't get it.
STD's are common among all races. How can you say, "Not trying to be racist," when the statement is obviously prejudice?
870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Wherever you are!
Offline
Posted 5/2/10

manzi wrote:

for some, it's a pride and conquest thing.. first dibs, fuck yeah!

for some, it's a connection to the primal.. i stabbed her and she bled! i felt like a hunter..

for some, it's a romantic thing.. I get teary eyed remembering our first time

for some, it doesn't really matter. i'm not your first? meh...

for some, it's just a big blow to the ego.. your ExBf was 12 inches?!

for some, it's like pouring salt in their wounds.. wtf did you mean when you said you like 'em small?!

for some, it's just plain rocket science.. hymen.. whut's that..? heh.. you said pussy.. meow!


by far one of the most epic things I've read in this week imo...lol

But to me, it's like eh. To be quite honest, I'm a bit more against dating virgins than anything. I feel that I already spent mine, and seeing as they have theirs, me taking it is kinda...wrong? Of course if they love me, and vice versa, then we're good to go. But eh, I tend to be a bit cautious.

As for what that guy said about not dating/hooking up with a girl that's been with a black guy, I'm not quite sure I follow. Is it that you feel that you're not up to the challenge, or that you feel that they've been dirtied or something? And no, I'm not mad, I'm just simply curious. Not the first time I've heard it, however that time the guy was actually racist.... but *ahem* anyways...
1531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Vill
Offline
Posted 5/3/10

LosingOrbit wrote:


TonyWazHere wrote:


luffydemon wrote:

Lmao. The 3 things listed is basically true and not every guy wants to have sex with everything. Chances of catchin a STD is getting higher and higher so knowing shes a virgin is a big plus strictly if u dont use a condom. I have many friends who wont date a girl after shes been with someone from certain races there not racist or anything just on that. The 2nd one idk whos worried or feels pressured but every guy is different. Virgin means tighter also good but doesnt always work out because the girl being a virgin u usually have to be more careful


yea im like that too...i wouldnt date a girl whos been with a black dude...who knows what hes done to her lol...not racist...just being cautious


I don't get it.
STD's are common among all races. How can you say, "Not trying to be racist," when the statement is obviously prejudice?


well i guess im prejudice then mutha fucker
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
cuz guys are the real whores, not girls D:
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
Nah, i think that's false. Most guys actually wanna stay away from virgins. The idea of...um...tightness....sounds appealing, but usually, the virgin is bad, and then if you take their virginity, the chick has a bigger chance of getting too attached to you.
30297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
I think they d0. Unless they just want a quickyl0l
Posted 5/3/10


If that's the case, then we don't need your ignorance in this thread.
2018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
I saved myself for a girl I had been in love with for 3 and a half years. She and I had broken up and gotten back together a couple years later. That "special night" came around and she took my virginity (she wasn't a virgin by this point). A couple weeks later, she cheated on me with my best friend, and told me to go away. I just want you all to keep in mind, that girls are just as guilty as any guy when it comes to sex, and that a stereotype of all guys being sex addicts is unfair to the ones who aren't.
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 5/3/10

unLUCKeCHARMS wrote:

Nah, i think that's false. Most guys actually wanna stay away from virgins. The idea of...um...tightness....sounds appealing, but usually, the virgin is bad, and then if you take their virginity, the chick has a bigger chance of getting too attached to you.


Well I agree haha...Who thinks that guys prefers virgins IT'S NOT TRUE....Nothing is wrong with virgins it's all well and dandy with me but if i had a choice i'd go for a girl with experience...

9245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
Not cuz hes prejudice just how many ppl are.think it could have something to do with the whole ''size'' thing
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HFIL
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
Interesting statistics.
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / bay area, California
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
1: well if you think about it you can want three different chocolate cakes but you would "prefer" to have the red velvet...

2: there is another reason why some guys (and i mean a select few haha) prefer virgins... its because after a girl give's you her virginity it brings the two alot closer together...

3: me personally im not that picky... virgin or no virgin, as long as we are compatible its cool with me...

4: Ok let me just say this as well... don't rule virgins as "not knowing what they are doing cuz they are virgins." Just because they haven't had sex doesn't mean they haven't thought about it and what they would do if they did... i thought the same thing but my ex proved me SOOOO wrong the first time we had sex hahaha (well the second time cuz of course the first time was painful for her)
Posted 5/3/10


It's really all about men being insecure about themselves. While they'll make up other excuses for why virgins are better, like it's "cleaner" or whatever, it all has to do with their own performance and the size of their dick.

The more guys a girl have been with, the greater are the chances that she has been with someone bigger, better, who lasts longer... No guy will admit that though, cause they are macho and proud and tough...
65814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / kuwait
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
if shes a virgin that mean she isn't a slut...........maybe...........
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HFIL
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
If she's a virgin she's a prude.

*double standard*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.