First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Men actually prefer virgins?
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/3/10

Okazu606 wrote:

It's really all about men being insecure about themselves. While they'll make up other excuses for why virgins are better, like it's "cleaner" or whatever, it all has to do with their own performance and the size of their dick.

The more guys a girl have been with, the greater are the chances that she has been with someone bigger, better, who lasts longer... No guy will admit that though, cause they are macho and proud and tough...


My dick is tiny and I can't last longer than 50 seconds, if I even get an erection.

Well, how about chances are smaller that she will cheat on you, if she has been a virgin when we first met?
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / HFIL
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
It varies from person to person really.
Posted 5/3/10

sindba-d wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

It's really all about men being insecure about themselves. While they'll make up other excuses for why virgins are better, like it's "cleaner" or whatever, it all has to do with their own performance and the size of their dick.

The more guys a girl have been with, the greater are the chances that she has been with someone bigger, better, who lasts longer... No guy will admit that though, cause they are macho and proud and tough...


My dick is tiny and I can't last longer than 50 seconds, if I even get an erection.

Well, how about chances are smaller that she will cheat on you, if she has been a virgin when we first met?


Uhm... What?
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/3/10

Okazu606 wrote:


sindba-d wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

It's really all about men being insecure about themselves. While they'll make up other excuses for why virgins are better, like it's "cleaner" or whatever, it all has to do with their own performance and the size of their dick.

The more guys a girl have been with, the greater are the chances that she has been with someone bigger, better, who lasts longer... No guy will admit that though, cause they are macho and proud and tough...


My dick is tiny and I can't last longer than 50 seconds, if I even get an erection.

Well, how about chances are smaller that she will cheat on you, if she has been a virgin when we first met?


Uhm... What?


You know, this size and performance argument is bullshit. Same with all men are hunters or want to dominate women.
Posted 5/3/10 , edited 5/3/10


Riiiiiight... Liar. I bet you are only saying that trying to cover up for you having a tiny dick and sucking at fucking... I never said all men are hunters and want to dominate women, and I fail to see how that is related to how well you perform in bed, or how big your dick is.

Personally I don't hunt no one. I got plenty of women hunting me, and just knowing I can have them is sufficient.
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/3/10

Okazu606 wrote:


Riiiiiight... Liar. I bet you are only saying that trying to cover up for you having a tiny dick and sucking at fucking...


Yes! This method is being used over and over in discussions. Utilizing the pride of an opponent to shut them up.

That is why right in my first sentence I admitted to having a tiny dick and lasting only a few seconds. Your argument isn't even original, it's just copypaste and used over and over. It's a method to shut people up, not an argument.
Posted 5/3/10 , edited 5/3/10

sindba-d wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


Riiiiiight... Liar. I bet you are only saying that trying to cover up for you having a tiny dick and sucking at fucking...


Yes! This method is being used over and over in discussions. Utilizing the pride of an opponent to shut them up.

That is why right in my first sentence I admitted to having a tiny dick and lasting only a few seconds. Your argument isn't even original, it's just copypaste and used over and over. It's a method to shut people up, not an argument.


Omg you're such a cunt! So rather than arguing or standing up for yourself, you admit to being a loser and a cunt, and that should make you look like a winner... Fucking coward.

If you don't wonna discuss or argue, wtf did you quote me for, telling me I was wrong in the first place?

- And for the record, I wasn't wrong.

Edit: Bitch.
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/3/10 , edited 5/3/10

Insults won't work on me. This is an anonymous board.

edit: No hard feelings! I have no problem with you, I just hate this method of arguing.
35429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a m a i m o n ' s...
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
.........they do??
Posted 5/3/10 , edited 5/3/10


It's not about insulting you, it's about showing that I don't respect you cause in my eyes you act like a coward.

You initiated your reply with "I am a fucking limb dick and a cunt and I suck in bed" only to void my argument, and that's just pathetic.

Cut the bullshit and pretending - no one has a tiny dick, problems getting it up and fails in bed and has this " " approach to it.
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/3/10

Okazu606 wrote:



It's not about insulting you, it's about showing that I don't respect you cause in my eyes you act like a coward.

You initiated your reply with "I am a fucking limb dick and a cunt and I suck in bed" only to void my argument, and that's just pathetic.

Cut the bullshit and pretending - no one has a tiny dick, problems getting it up and fails in bed and has this " " approach to it.


That's your choice. I can't judge if there is any reason to respect you or not, I just don't accept that method.
Posted 5/3/10 , edited 5/3/10
Hey you two, be mature about this. I will not allow my thread to go off topic, so take this crap to PM if you're that serious about it.


Okazu606 wrote: Personally I don't hunt no one. I got plenty of women hunting me, and just knowing I can have them is sufficient.


Sounds kind of coincided.
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/3/10

LosingOrbit wrote:

Hey you two, be mature about this. I will not allow my thread to go off topic, so take this crap to PM if you're that serious about it.


That won't work. People can't read it if it's over PM. Also you were using a similar method right in your first comment.


LosingOrbit wrote:



1. Guys like feeling superior. They like to know that they are the only ones that their girl has been with. This gives them the advantage to teach "new things." God only knows what those things are.

2. Having a girlfriend who's a virgin also means that their performance in bed isn't pressured.



That's pretty much the same method.
85255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
I do because it tells me she only in a serious relationship with me and didn't just date guys for the heck of it.
58198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
Well, LosingOrbit. To try to revive your post from the depths of alpha male talk . I personally dont care which as long as she's not throwing herself out there, I like the chase, in my opinion, the better/harder the chase for sex and the more you show a woman you're not a guy that gives up after the sentence "wanna have sex" the better the reward

There are guys that like either and there are guys that prefer experiance or inexperiance. I would guess my kin prefers the first named but not by a huge percentage though.

That's my personal experiance and my personal opinion!




Stay Sharp
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.