First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply mods apply here.......
Posted 5/11/10

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:



AhhhAhh~ Thankyuu~ Just a warning but from now-monday i wont be super active~ I has tests Dx


ohh....i see........... good luck.....wish you pass....

Posted 5/12/10

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:



AhhhAhh~ Thankyuu~ Just a warning but from now-monday i wont be super active~ I has tests Dx


it's okie..But after ur test pls help this group..*smiles*..good luck w/ ur tests!!.

student
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 5/12/10


Oki~ That will be Friday, and then Monday I have one more, and then I'm free
Posted 5/12/10

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:



Oki~ That will be Friday, and then Monday I have one more, and then I'm free



That's great!!..
6624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seiyo Academy/Roy...
Offline
Posted 5/19/10 , edited 5/19/10
Username:HiinamoriAmu
Name: Amu-Chan
Why do you want to apply: i wan to join an awesome group like this ^^
Are you Going to be active: Almost everyday!
Examples(spoiler plzzz.....at least 3 to 5 ex.):


Posted 5/19/10

HiinamoriAmu wrote:

Username:HiinamoriAmu
Name: Amu-Chan
Why do you want to apply: i wan to join an awesome group like this ^^
Are you Going to be active: Almost everyday!
Examples(spoiler plzzz.....at least 3 to 5 ex.):




APPROVED!!
WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!!..PLS. MAKE THE NEXT THEME!
Posted 5/21/10 , edited 5/21/10
Username: chocvanilla
Name: Dia
Why you want to apply: I want to help this group and do my best!
Are you going to be active: Yep! I'll nearly be on everyday~
Examples:




Posted 5/22/10

chocvanilla wrote:

Username: chocvanilla
Name: Dia
Why you want to apply: I want to help this group and do my best!
Are you going to be active: Yep! I'll nearly be on everyday~
Examples:






APPROVED!!..UR NOW 1 OF THE MODS..
welcome..*smiles*
Posted 5/22/10

silent_flame046 wrote:


chocvanilla wrote:

Username: chocvanilla
Name: Dia
Why you want to apply: I want to help this group and do my best!
Are you going to be active: Yep! I'll nearly be on everyday~
Examples:






APPROVED!!..UR NOW 1 OF THE MODS..
welcome..*smiles*


thank u~~
Posted 5/22/10

chocvanilla wrote:


silent_flame046 wrote:


chocvanilla wrote:

Username: chocvanilla
Name: Dia
Why you want to apply: I want to help this group and do my best!
Are you going to be active: Yep! I'll nearly be on everyday~
Examples:






APPROVED!!..UR NOW 1 OF THE MODS..
welcome..*smiles*


thank u~~


U can change everything if u want to..*smiles*..welcome to the family!
Posted 5/22/10

silent_flame046 wrote:


chocvanilla wrote:


silent_flame046 wrote:


chocvanilla wrote:

Username: chocvanilla
Name: Dia
Why you want to apply: I want to help this group and do my best!
Are you going to be active: Yep! I'll nearly be on everyday~
Examples:






APPROVED!!..UR NOW 1 OF THE MODS..
welcome..*smiles*


thank u~~


U can change everything if u want to..*smiles*..welcome to the family!


ok!! i'll do my best and thankies~~
Posted 5/22/10

chocvanilla wrote:


silent_flame046 wrote:


chocvanilla wrote:


silent_flame046 wrote:


chocvanilla wrote:

Username: chocvanilla
Name: Dia
Why you want to apply: I want to help this group and do my best!
Are you going to be active: Yep! I'll nearly be on everyday~
Examples:






APPROVED!!..UR NOW 1 OF THE MODS..
welcome..*smiles*


thank u~~


U can change everything if u want to..*smiles*..welcome to the family!


ok!! i'll do my best and thankies~~


np..*smiles*
Posted 5/23/10 , edited 6/17/10
Username: Christina3510XD
Name: Christina
Why do you want to apply:
Are you Going to be active: Yes
Examples:

Posted 5/25/10

Christina3510XD wrote:


immortal_soul09 wrote:

MODERATOR APPLICATION


FORM

Username:
Name:
Why do you want to apply:
Are you Going to be active
Examples(spoiler plzzz.....at least 3 to 5 ex.):




Username: Christina3510XD
Name: Christina
Why do you want to apply: Because i wna help the group :]
Are you Going to be active: Yes
Examples: I can do gif, banners, graphics, icons, etc i can also do screenshots









If you need more Examples, Click Christina3510XD
Or Ask me please :]


APPROVED!! UR NOW THE MOD..
Posted 5/25/10
Thank You :D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.