First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply (apply) be a mod
Posted 5/5/10
name:
nickname:
what program do u use:
are you active:
samples: (spoiler)
Posted 5/5/10
AKO!
Posted 5/6/10



cge mod kana ikaw pa ang galing galing mo mag edit Lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/10

name:22kelly123451
nickname:Ami-Chan
what program do u use:GIMP
are you active:Yes
samples: (spoiler)

Posted 5/8/10

22kelly123451 wrote:


name:22kelly123451
nickname:Ami-Chan
what program do u use:GIMP
are you active:Yes
samples: (spoiler)





ACCEPTED!

-Avii V.I.P =3
961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anywhere..!!!~
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
name:CutePinkMidnightBlueSakuto(alyssa)
nickname:sayuri
what program do u use:Gimp,Photofilttre
are you active:yes
samples: (spoiler)
((like my avii now, meron pang iba tinatamad lng ako upload)
Posted 5/11/10

CutePinkMidnightBlueSakuto wrote:

name:CutePinkMidnightBlueSakuto(alyssa)
nickname:sayuri
what program do u use:Gimp,Photofilttre
are you active:yes
samples: (spoiler)
((like my avii now, meron pang iba tinatamad lng ako upload)





Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be Active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

Posted 5/11/10 , edited 5/11/10
name:camila
nickname:cami-chaN
what program do u use:GIMP AND photoscape
are you active:YES
samples: (spoiler)

AND PROFILES TO

BANNERS

Posted 5/11/10 , edited 5/11/10
name: Alice
nickname: Purplebear
what program do u use: Gimp
are you active: every day :D
samples: (spoiler) you know my samples~ I'll add some though :D

Mixture of banners, aviis, and profile
Posted 5/11/10

camila_824 wrote:

name:camila
nickname:cami-chaN
what program do u use:GIMP AND photoscape
are you active:YES
samples: (spoiler)

AND PROFILES TO

BANNERS




^^ Accepted!
Posted 5/11/10

purplepearl wrote:

name: Alice
nickname: Purplebear
what program do u use: Gimp
are you active: every day :D
samples: (spoiler) you know my samples~ I'll add some though :D

Mixture of banners, aviis, and profile



Accepted ^^ Be Active^^!

27859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/17/10
name:Marlo
nickname:Jing
are you active:YES!!

Forum Modd<<<
Posted 5/17/10

MuffinPaula wrote:

name:Marlo
nickname:Jing
are you active:YES!!

Forum Modd<<<


Oh boy!@ Aceepted ^^

W8 I'll change u as mod....
And please make a game here if u want...
31635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its called Earth...
Offline
Posted 5/18/10


Name:Asterimma26
nickname: Rimma
program? : gimp
active: yea
samples:
Posted 5/18/10

asterimma26 wrote:



Name:Asterimma26
nickname: Rimma
program? : gimp
active: yea
samples:



Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.