First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Creation
Moderator
356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/5/10

MinorChrono wrote:

Name:Kuubaru
Age: 14
Grade: 8th
Gender:
Birthday: Male
Description:
Personality:flirty
Likes: Girls
Dislikes:
Favorite Class:Guys
Least Favorite Class:Math
Hobbies:Gaming


Accept
Creator
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/5/10

Aprilluv1 wrote:

Name: April
Age: 15
Grade: 9th
Gender: F
Birthday: 9-26-10
Description:
Personality: shy, fun, happy.
History: Live with a happy family with a two older sister.
Likes: fun, love, happiness,
Dislikes: mean people
Favorite Class: art
Least Favorite Class: math
Hobbies: writing, reading, fun!!


Accepted
11033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on the milky way...
Offline
Posted 5/5/10
Name: Sheena Branford
Age: 13
Grade: 9
Gender: Femlae
Birthday: July 4
Description:
Personality: caring, shy, sometimes serious, gets angry easily
History: One of the family members of the most powerful and most respected family, the "Branford". She is respected by all family members due to her abilities, and intelligence. In her school, no one ever dared to talk to her or go near at her because thay are afraid that they may go to prison because they might suspected on doing something bad at her. Sheena became all alone, no one to talk to even though she's a nice person.
Likes: books, computer, sweets, piano, violin, cute stuffs, good people
Dislikes: bad people
Favorite Class: All
Least Favorite Class: None
Hobbies: reading books, playing on the computer, drawing, playing the piano,flute, and the violin, listening to music, archery, practicing on fencing, baking sweets
Moderator
356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/5/10

sheena_sasori wrote:

Name: Sheena Branford
Age: 13
Grade: 9
Gender: Femlae
Birthday: July 4
Description:
Personality: caring, shy, sometimes serious, gets angry easily
History: One of the family members of the most powerful and most respected family, the "Branford". She is respected by all family members due to her abilities, and intelligence. In her school, no one ever dared to talk to her or go near at her because thay are afraid that they may go to prison because they might suspected on doing something bad at her. Sheena became all alone, no one to talk to even though she's a nice person.
Likes: books, computer, sweets, piano, violin, cute stuffs, good people
Dislikes: bad people
Favorite Class: All
Least Favorite Class: None
Hobbies: reading books, playing on the computer, drawing, playing the piano,flute, and the violin, listening to music, archery, practicing on fencing, baking sweets


Accept nc Character!
Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 5/5/10
Name: Akatsuki Yuki
Age: 16
Grade: 11
Gender: Female
Birthday: June 3
Description:

Personality: Serious, Quiet, Intelligent, Caring and Loving
History: She is from a prestigous clan, she the heiress tothe throne. Her parents died when she was little so her nanny took care of her. She is elegant and graceful at everything she do. She is a prodigy, she is excellent at academics and sports. She is the top of her class. She is a perfectionist and is a symmetry fanatic. She loves to read books and loves to write too. She is higly great playing all instuments but her forte are the Violin and the Flute. She is fluent is speaking English because when she was born at England. She is quite tall for a girl and has the perfect body shape that every women would die for to have. She like classical music and classical dancing.
Likes: Books, Instruments, Training, Studying, Her loved ones and Classical Dancing
Dislikes: Sluts, Whores, Idiots, Selfish people and Greedy people
Favorite Class: Math, English and Science
Least Favorite Class: Home Ec
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Dancing, Playing the instruments, Drawing, Walking at the park and Training
Creator
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/5/10

itachi_hinata wrote:

Name: Akatsuki Yuki
Age: 16
Grade: 11
Gender: Female
Birthday: June 3
Description:

Personality: Serious, Quiet, Intelligent, Caring and Loving
History: She is from a prestigous clan, she the heiress tothe throne. Her parents died when she was little so her nanny took care of her. She is elegant and graceful at everything she do. She is a prodigy, she is excellent at academics and sports. She is the top of her class. She is a perfectionist and is a symmetry fanatic. She loves to read books and loves to write too. She is higly great playing all instuments but her forte are the Violin and the Flute. She is fluent is speaking English because when she was born at England. She is quite tall for a girl and has the perfect body shape that every women would die for to have. She like classical music and classical dancing.
Likes: Books, Instruments, Training, Studying, Her loved ones and Classical Dancing
Dislikes: Sluts, Whores, Idiots, Selfish people and Greedy people
Favorite Class: Math, English and Science
Least Favorite Class: Home Ec
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Dancing, Playing the instruments, Drawing, Walking at the park and Training


Accepted :]
Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 5/5/10

Matsushi-kun wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:

Name: Akatsuki Yuki
Age: 16
Grade: 11
Gender: Female
Birthday: June 3
Description:

Personality: Serious, Quiet, Intelligent, Caring and Loving
History: She is from a prestigous clan, she the heiress tothe throne. Her parents died when she was little so her nanny took care of her. She is elegant and graceful at everything she do. She is a prodigy, she is excellent at academics and sports. She is the top of her class. She is a perfectionist and is a symmetry fanatic. She loves to read books and loves to write too. She is higly great playing all instuments but her forte are the Violin and the Flute. She is fluent is speaking English because when she was born at England. She is quite tall for a girl and has the perfect body shape that every women would die for to have. She like classical music and classical dancing.
Likes: Books, Instruments, Training, Studying, Her loved ones and Classical Dancing
Dislikes: Sluts, Whores, Idiots, Selfish people and Greedy people
Favorite Class: Math, English and Science
Least Favorite Class: Home Ec
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Dancing, Playing the instruments, Drawing, Walking at the park and Training


Accepted :]


Thank you!
Creator
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/5/10

itachi_hinata wrote:


Matsushi-kun wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:

Name: Akatsuki Yuki
Age: 16
Grade: 11
Gender: Female
Birthday: June 3
Description:

Personality: Serious, Quiet, Intelligent, Caring and Loving
History: She is from a prestigous clan, she the heiress tothe throne. Her parents died when she was little so her nanny took care of her. She is elegant and graceful at everything she do. She is a prodigy, she is excellent at academics and sports. She is the top of her class. She is a perfectionist and is a symmetry fanatic. She loves to read books and loves to write too. She is higly great playing all instuments but her forte are the Violin and the Flute. She is fluent is speaking English because when she was born at England. She is quite tall for a girl and has the perfect body shape that every women would die for to have. She like classical music and classical dancing.
Likes: Books, Instruments, Training, Studying, Her loved ones and Classical Dancing
Dislikes: Sluts, Whores, Idiots, Selfish people and Greedy people
Favorite Class: Math, English and Science
Least Favorite Class: Home Ec
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Dancing, Playing the instruments, Drawing, Walking at the park and Training


Accepted :]


Thank you! :D


Your welcome :]
Posted 5/5/10

Name = Kazeko Hitsuji
Age = 16
Grade= 11
Gender = Female
Birthday = October 31 X3
Peektuuuree =


Personality = Childish, Playful, Protective, Outspoken, Sweet, and Caring.
Hisory = She grew up living with her grandmother after her drunk father left and her drug addicted mother was taken for child abuse to Kazeko. Everything about her parents though, she remembers is positive. Before the bad things started happening. Her grandmother raised her well, but living with so many cats made Kaezeko's personality become somewhat like a kitten's, and that is shown very often.
Likes = Kittens and Cats, Music, Playful people, people she likes, Candy. X3
Dislikes = Fire, Brussel sprouts, homework.
Favourite class = English.
Least favourite class = History.
Hobbies = Drawing, Reading, Listening to music, Playing with kitty's and her friends. ^^
Posted 5/6/10
Name: Luchia
Age: 13
Grade: 7th
Gender: girl
Birthday: October 16
Description:

Personality: cute,sweet,kind,flirt,annoying
History: She lives at her house alone because her parents went to America and never came back she has wonderful friends and a kitty named shia
Likes: boys,flowers,kittys
Dislikes: bugs,iky things,school,hw
Favorite Class: Art
Least Favorite Class: Math
Hobbies: Playing outside,drawing,sleeping,helping people with love problems,swimming
Member
464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/10 , edited 5/6/10
Name: Aqua
Age: 13
Grade: 7
Gender: F
Birthday: September 5
Description:



Personality: Patient,Popular,Smart,Friendly,Gentle,Good At Everything,Can Beat Drugs and Nice and Cute Of Course like Taeyeon ><
History: Aqua came from a rich family. Her Dad Died when she was 7 Years old and She and her mother live together, But when Aqua Mother Buy Something Her Mother was gone from a week. Aqua Mother Have not seen yet.
Likes: Friends,Music,Dance,Nice ppl and Puppys
Dislikes: Mean ppl,Copy cats,Liar,Drugs
Favorite Class: All
Least Favorite Class: None
Hobbies: Everything
Creator
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/6/10

-_-animelovee-_- wrote:


Name = Kazeko Hitsuji
Age = 16
Grade= 11
Gender = Female
Birthday = October 31 X3
Peektuuuree =


Personality = Childish, Playful, Protective, Outspoken, Sweet, and Caring.
Hisory = She grew up living with her grandmother after her drunk father left and her drug addicted mother was taken for child abuse to Kazeko. Everything about her parents though, she remembers is positive. Before the bad things started happening. Her grandmother raised her well, but living with so many cats made Kaezeko's personality become somewhat like a kitten's, and that is shown very often.
Likes = Kittens and Cats, Music, Playful people, people she likes, Candy. X3
Dislikes = Fire, Brussel sprouts, homework.
Favourite class = English.
Least favourite class = History.
Hobbies = Drawing, Reading, Listening to music, Playing with kitty's and her friends. ^^





tabbyanimegirl wrote:

Name: Luchia
Age: 13
Grade: 7th
Gender: girl
Birthday: October 16
Description:

Personality: cute,sweet,kind,flirt,annoying
History: She lives at her house alone because her parents went to America and never came back she has wonderful friends and a kitty named shia
Likes: boys,flowers,kittys
Dislikes: bugs,iky things,school,hw
Favorite Class: Art
Least Favorite Class: Math
Hobbies: Playing outside,drawing,sleeping,helping people with love problems,swimming





iPixi wrote:

Name: Aqua
Age: 13
Grade: 7
Gender: F
Birthday: September 5
Description:



Personality: Patient,Popular,Smart,Friendly,Gentle,Good At Everything,Can Beat Drugs and Nice and Cute Of Course like Taeyeon ><
History: Aqua came from a rich family. Her Dad Died when she was 7 Years old and She and her mother live together, But when Aqua Mother Buy Something Her Mother was gone from a week. Aqua Mother Have not seen yet.
Likes: Friends,Music,Dance,Nice ppl and Puppys
Dislikes: Mean ppl,Copy cats,Liar,Drugs
Favorite Class: All
Least Favorite Class: None
Hobbies: Everything


Accepted :]
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/7/10 , edited 5/7/10
Name:Shin
Age:16
Grade:11
Gender:Male
Birthday:January 25
Description:

Personality:Popular,calm,friendly,smart
History:he came from a rich family,his parents have lot of work and they arent often in the house and he is alone with his younger sister and maids at the mansion
Likes:hanging out with friends, having fun,playing football and girls
Dislikes:Liar,fake people
Favorite clas:Gym and Music
Least Favorite Class:None
Hobbies:playing piano and reading books
Member
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / (Canada) Having a...
Offline
Posted 5/8/10 , edited 5/8/10
Name: Kizuna
Age: 15
Grade: 10
Gender: F
Birthday: April 1
Description: (sorry i dun have a picture rite now...I can't upload it at the very moment)
Personality: Fun, Nice, Shy, Sweet, Good cook
History: Lives with a friend, mother and father have died. She tends to have a liking for the guy she lives with
Likes: Sports, Fashion, Friends
Dislikes: Nothing
Least Fav Class: None.
Hobbies: Sings, cooks, piano

My real birthday is Sept 5 O.O Woa lot's of ppl made characters with that birthday XD

Posted 5/13/10 , edited 5/13/10
Name: Nagi
Age: 13
Grade: 7
Gender: F
DOB: August 13
Description:

Personality: rather block headed, caring, does not understand alot, open, energetic, loves sweets, good cook, not good with directions, likes cosplay
History: a crazy girl who decided to be a famous cook and transferred schools, many guys have tried to confess to her but she's to ditzy to relize it...
Likes: cosplay, cooking, sweets, pastries, animals, flowers, cute things, stuffed animals, children
Dislikes: nothing~
Favorite Class: PE, Art, Cooking
Least fav class: English
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.