First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ◄RPG► Cathedral
28492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/10 , edited 9/27/10
A place of gathering and healing.

In this place lives Priest Jose, Priestess Surii, and the High Priest Soler.

The cathedral and its people may be linked to some missions.
The Jest
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/10 , edited 9/27/10
The earths quaked, as the fragile ornaments fell and break. Crash.
"So it has begun hm?"
"I believe so."
"Awww~! No! that can't be! Just when i just finished cooking my dumplings!"
"Oh? Let me have some too."
"Get serious would you guys!"
Ace
156101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
Sam :: *walks in, slowly, slowly* D: E-earth quake ?
The Jest
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/10 , edited 9/27/10
"Hmm? Soler! Look! The telegram must have been sent!" Surrii ate another dumpling
"Yes, i seems so. What's his name again...."
"I think it was... Isa... isa something..."
"Really~? but i thought it was... R something."
And so the two argued as Soler kept eating dumpling. He seems to be amused at the sudden commotion.
"Want some?"
Ace
156101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
Sam :: *stares at the other two, but shrugs and looks at Soler* Sure. o - o
The Jest
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
"So what's your name? You are one of the chosen aces am i correct?" Soler continued to munch on the dumpling as he passed Sam a tray of dumplings.
Ace
156101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
Sam :: Isamu Tsukino. Or just Sam. And yep. Ace of the ChivaUnis. *takes a dumpling and bites into it*
Ace
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 9/27/10 , edited 9/27/10
"OIII~ SAM~~" Kanna called, running towards the group enthusiastically. "So I was right, it was you." She smiled at Sam before turning to the others. "Good day everyone." She said in a friendly tone, bobbing a short bow.
The Jest
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/10 , edited 9/28/10
"Hm... Sam is it? It's a pleasure to meet you." Soler reached out his hand just when Kanna entered
"Good Day. You must be the representative of the Benevolent Basilisk am i right?" Soler smiled narrowing his eyes a bit.

The two were still fighting but stopped when Kanna entered.
"Hmm... Then... She must be... Kanna?"
"Ara! She's so cute!" Surrii's eyes started to sparkle as she skipped over to Kanna.
"Have dumplings with us! We have so many to discuss!" Surrii passed Kanna the tray filled with dumplings. "Eat!"
"Only one more left." Soler's voice suddenly sent shivers down everyone's spine. He narrowed his eyes when the ground began to shake once more. "It's awakening."
Posted 9/28/10 , edited 9/28/10
Something fell on Phoebe's head as she tried to duck but realized going down still leads to the thing hitting her head. "Ow!" She furiously rubbed her head before smiling at everyone and saying, "Hello. Am I late?"
The Jest
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/10 , edited 9/28/10
"Oh, lookie! The last one! Waahh! She's so pretty huh? Are you okay?" Surrii started poking Phoebe's cheek.
"Yes, the representative of the Valiant Griffin."
"Welcome." Soler's eyes narrowed as he smiled.

"So shall we start the meeting? The reason why i called you three here, it's because something, or rather, someone is causing all these earthquakes. It's irritating how all my expensive ornaments falling and breaking." Soler started rubbing his templates. "So i'm sending you three to stop this phenomena. Would that be too much to ask?" He then flashed on a death smile.
Posted 9/28/10 , edited 9/28/10
Phoebe's face now looks like "@3@" from being poked. She just shook her head as she was too dizzy to do much else.
The Jest
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/10 , edited 9/28/10
"Aww! She looks like a lost puppy!" Surrii took Phoebe in a crushing hug. "Can't we keep her?"
"Stupid girl! Put her down! Can't you see we're on a meeting?"
"You're so stingy!.....~"
So the commotion began.
"Are you okay?" He asked Phoebe. "Come and sit." He gestured towards the chair beside Kanna.
An ominous aura started filled the room, it gave everyone the chills.
"Yes, we are on a meeting. Would you two care to have a sit?" Soler beamed, smiling, as the atmosphere grew tense.
The two obeyed and quietly sat on the round table.
"Pardon my subordinates, i'll be sure to discipline them." Surrii squeaked as she tighten her grip on the stuff panda she was holding after hearing the stress on the "discipline". "Now back to the topic shall we? Does anyone have any questions or clarifications?"
Posted 9/28/10
Phoebe sat down. "Is it just us three? What are we doing? Who is this person? Where are we going? Are you three coming along? You're weird."
The Jest
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/10 , edited 9/28/10
Soler shook his head. "No, everyone who's a member of your guild will participate in this. You will need all the support you can get. You will be putting an end to this unusual phenomena, the earthquakes and the whimpers of a person. It's disturbing the peace of the country. As a part of the three guardian guilds, it is your duty." Soler rubbed his chin at Phoebe's third question. "Frankly, i don't know who this person is." He smiled "but i am sure that that person is the cause of this phenomena." He's eyes gleamed at Phoebe's fourth question. "You'll be going... to a wedding reception. And no. we are not. Who will guide the villagers?" He just chuckled at Phoebe's last statement. "Anything else?"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.