First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
Post Reply Can Bestfriends really fall IN LOVE with each other?
46157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 2/12/13

xRIKENx wrote:

i fell in love with my 2 of my bestfriends..1st i knew her for 5years seen eachother all the time and then one day we just started dating and then lil ways down the road it went bad and i lost her as a friend and same happend to the 2nd one and i knew her for 8 years..so the ? is would u rather keep her around for ever as a friend or date her and maybe lose her forever?


You lost me.
Posted 2/12/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


xRIKENx wrote:

i fell in love with my 2 of my bestfriends..1st i knew her for 5years seen eachother all the time and then one day we just started dating and then lil ways down the road it went bad and i lost her as a friend and same happend to the 2nd one and i knew her for 8 years..so the ? is would u rather keep her around for ever as a friend or date her and maybe lose her forever?


You lost me.


??
rdfury 
12775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Oklahoma City
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
I'm not so sure they are not one in the same.
46157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 2/12/13

xRIKENx wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


xRIKENx wrote:

i fell in love with my 2 of my bestfriends..1st i knew her for 5years seen eachother all the time and then one day we just started dating and then lil ways down the road it went bad and i lost her as a friend and same happend to the 2nd one and i knew her for 8 years..so the ? is would u rather keep her around for ever as a friend or date her and maybe lose her forever?


You lost me.


??


Yo gramma' boy, it's all whack up dawg. Fo sho' ma nizzle'. Yo' feelin' me man?
Posted 2/12/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


xRIKENx wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


xRIKENx wrote:

i fell in love with my 2 of my bestfriends..1st i knew her for 5years seen eachother all the time and then one day we just started dating and then lil ways down the road it went bad and i lost her as a friend and same happend to the 2nd one and i knew her for 8 years..so the ? is would u rather keep her around for ever as a friend or date her and maybe lose her forever?


You lost me.


??


Yo gramma' boy, it's all whack up dawg. Fo sho' ma nizzle'. Yo' feelin' me man?


my bad lol was lacking sleep when i wrote it
46157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 2/12/13 , edited 2/12/13

xRIKENx wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


xRIKENx wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


xRIKENx wrote:

i fell in love with my 2 of my bestfriends..1st i knew her for 5years seen eachother all the time and then one day we just started dating and then lil ways down the road it went bad and i lost her as a friend and same happend to the 2nd one and i knew her for 8 years..so the ? is would u rather keep her around for ever as a friend or date her and maybe lose her forever?


You lost me.


??


Yo gramma' boy, it's all whack up dawg. Fo sho' ma nizzle'. Yo' feelin' me man?


my bad lol was lacking sleep when i wrote it


Iz be 'ight homeboy'. Dun be feelin' me man? Yo' be chill' dawg. Iz 'ight, Iz 'ight. Yo 'ight.
7187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/13
tell him as soon as possible. try telling him by making a physical move and THEN using words- itll work better cause he wont have to think about if its weird cause he'll already see that its right.
Posted 2/13/13
Yup ~ it simple does , and its all natural too ; P
20476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
It's what happened with my partner and me; though, since she can be oblivious as I can, the rest of the world figured it out long before we did.
13667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
It's happened before to many people...
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/13 , edited 2/13/13
Yeah, best friends are awesome and if want to know more and more about them it is quite possible for someone to fall in love. I've fallen in love of some of my friends.
13057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
Yes, it happens a lot. Then again, it depends on a person's point of view on the term "best friend" as well.

I would never date or fall in love with any of my female best friends even if they're super pretty because, well. It's more like we established a bro to bro relationship rather than some "best friend" thing.

There are people out there who just throw the "best friend" label around and fall in love with random "best friend" people.
9834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Narnia
Offline
Posted 2/13/13
I would say it happens more often than naught, but usually not for both people...because that would be too convenient and life is a bitch
8586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / meh
Offline
Posted 2/16/13
Like people were saying at the start. It's a huge gamble. In my opinion I don't believe it can work for most of us.
18399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / with Ashy Larry r...
Offline
Posted 2/16/13
I love ALL OF YOU. Give daddy some sugar.
First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.