Post Reply 5 things that u like about hinata??^_^
Posted 1/4/08
1-she is hot
2-she is hot
3-she is like me
4-she is hot
5-and i love her
Member
2331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / HOrizon of Heaven...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
1 ~ cute, kyut, qt, kawaii
2 ~ her shyness/timidness
3 ~ demure effect
4 ~ cute voice
5 ~ reaction to naruto's presence
Member
6462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / my house...in my...
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
1. she rocks
2. she's cool
3. she's good at fighting
4. she likes naruto
5. she's real sweet
Member
16434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / argentina
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
1)cute~!!
2)like naruto
3)neji cousin
4)sweet~!!
5)so cute voice(love seiyu~!! )
Moderator
81043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Now that u mentio...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

corr wrote:

1. she rocks
2. she's cool
3. she's good at fighting
4. she likes naruto
5. she's real sweet


All that!!! I agree!
Moderator
81043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Now that u mentio...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Wow u guys know a lot about me, hehehehehe....jk.
Moderator
81043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Now that u mentio...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

BLUEDEMON wrote:

1-she is hot
2-she is hot
3-she is like me
4-she is hot
5-and i love her


Thanks bro, I love ya too!!!
Member
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / i live in the lib...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
1)- her cute voice
2)- her reaccion when she sees naruto
3)- how she moves her fingers hen she is shy
4)- she is so cute and hot
5)- her fight style
6)- she is so cool
7)- i love her
.......................................................
Moderator
980
12635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Flint, Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

kacashi wrote:

1)- her cute voice
2)- her reaccion when she sees naruto
3)- how she moves her fingers hen she is shy
4)- she is so cute and hot
5)- her fight style
6)- she is so cool
7)- i love her
.......................................................


Member
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / behind the comp....
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

nacapa wrote:

1)cute~!!
2)like naruto
3)neji cousin
4)sweet~!!
5)so cute voice(love seiyu~!! )



agreed
Member
1533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08
1.cool
2.strong
3.determined to change herself
4.shes sweet and cute
5.she likes naruto
Member
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / IN MY ROOM ALL AL...
Offline
Posted 2/28/10
1. shes cool
2.strong
3.wants to be strong
4.she is very sweete and shy
5. she really like naruto a lot
You must be logged in to post.