First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
If you made a Business
6903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Where am I again?...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

vajmichael wrote:


ConRong wrote:


vajmichael wrote:


ConRong wrote:


vajmichael wrote:


ConRong wrote:

^then comes along a good empire takes you down~


I never said it was an evil empire? I said that people might refer to it as an evil empire. Tsk tsk tsk. So it seems it has begun. People have already started to reject me and my ways of business lol.



like hell the good going to sit and let the evil empire takes over! =]


You officially made it to the ban list. You're now denied of any of my products and services and those of my children companies, their children companies, and their childrens' children companies, and their childrens' children's companies and so on.

Anyway, once a giant corporation makes it self to where the pathetically stupid and poor populace depends on them, who's to stop them? Then they could have some of their people start a lobbying group and etc to influence politics. Eventually, you'll have a country that would own by one single entity. Then you apply international business and globalization, WORLD DOMINATION! Whoops, said that out loud didn't I?


your one evil mother fucker! can't belived i got ban lists off your product and your children, children! dammit i wonder how i got into your ban list already!



Sorry but I'm not a MILF hunter but if I was, I suppose I would be an exceptionally evil one indeed.

Oppositions shall not be tolerated.


Let the dreamer go ConRong beside i know lots of ways to bring down an empire, my dad made a great job raising me on the corporate world:D ill help you bring his empire down and start a new one, you'll be treat as VIP in my empire and your children and your children children and their children children and so on...LOL
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
My company would make me the richest man in the world.
As the richest man in the world I would donate 2 million dollars to CR so shinji can stop begging.
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego, CA.
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
I would make a company that advances on robotics. Possibly finally making robot slaves for the future.
Posted 1/5/08

Ten_Sa_Zan_Getsu wrote:


vajmichael wrote:


ConRong wrote:


vajmichael wrote:


ConRong wrote:


vajmichael wrote:


ConRong wrote:

^then comes along a good empire takes you down~


I never said it was an evil empire? I said that people might refer to it as an evil empire. Tsk tsk tsk. So it seems it has begun. People have already started to reject me and my ways of business lol.



like hell the good going to sit and let the evil empire takes over! =]


You officially made it to the ban list. You're now denied of any of my products and services and those of my children companies, their children companies, and their childrens' children companies, and their childrens' children's companies and so on.

Anyway, once a giant corporation makes it self to where the pathetically stupid and poor populace depends on them, who's to stop them? Then they could have some of their people start a lobbying group and etc to influence politics. Eventually, you'll have a country that would own by one single entity. Then you apply international business and globalization, WORLD DOMINATION! Whoops, said that out loud didn't I?


your one evil mother fucker! can't belived i got ban lists off your product and your children, children! dammit i wonder how i got into your ban list already!



Sorry but I'm not a MILF hunter but if I was, I suppose I would be an exceptionally evil one indeed.

Oppositions shall not be tolerated.


Let the dreamer go ConRong beside i know lots of ways to bring down an empire, my dad made a great job raising me on the corporate world:D ill help you bring his empire down and start a new one, you'll be treat as VIP in my empire and your children and your children children and their children children and so on...LOL


So finally a good empire comes along.

I'm not dreaming anyway. It's one of my life time goals actually. But when I say children company, I don't mean my very own children. I meant it as the other companies that my company owns outright. Such as my company will be a mother company that owns other companies. Those companies will also own other smaller companies and so forth down to the smallest major companies. It will just keep branching out lol.

Seriously though, I would want something that would be beneficial to the community for the most part. I've also decided what sectors that I wanted to branch out into. In doing so, I anchor myself or the company into what I believe an interesting position. Wait, actually five sectors now that I recall.
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Wow...So complicated... I would make a cuppicake business :3
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
I would probably make some Technological improvement base that can promote alot of "good things"... Sure to go down pretty fast though, I bet
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
start my own mafia.
57252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
i made a small buisseness when i was a kid i used to sell home made ice cream to our village then the money I earned goes to my wallet to buy toys
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
For me, I would resurrect slave trade.



vajmichael wrote:

So finally a good empire comes along.

I'm not dreaming anyway. It's one of my life time goals actually. But when I say children company, I don't mean my very own children. I meant it as the other companies that my company owns outright. Such as my company will be a mother company that owns other companies. Those companies will also own other smaller companies and so forth down to the smallest major companies. It will just keep branching out lol.

Seriously though, I would want something that would be beneficial to the community for the most part. I've also decided what sectors that I wanted to branch out into. In doing so, I anchor myself or the company into what I believe an interesting position. Wait, actually five sectors now that I recall.


This is not a dream and not something original of yours anyway. This has already been done. In Japan, the corporate world is one gigantic mafia.
Posted 1/5/08
Whoever said it was original? Well, I suppose it could be something like a gigantic mafia but I plan to step it up just a bit more.
9822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shiz University
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
The front would seem like a candy store but really it would be a front for a BIGGER candy store
6903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Where am I again?...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

vajmichael wrote:


Ten_Sa_Zan_Getsu wrote:


vajmichael wrote:


ConRong wrote:


vajmichael wrote:


ConRong wrote:


vajmichael wrote:


ConRong wrote:

^then comes along a good empire takes you down~


I never said it was an evil empire? I said that people might refer to it as an evil empire. Tsk tsk tsk. So it seems it has begun. People have already started to reject me and my ways of business lol.



like hell the good going to sit and let the evil empire takes over! =]


You officially made it to the ban list. You're now denied of any of my products and services and those of my children companies, their children companies, and their childrens' children companies, and their childrens' children's companies and so on.

Anyway, once a giant corporation makes it self to where the pathetically stupid and poor populace depends on them, who's to stop them? Then they could have some of their people start a lobbying group and etc to influence politics. Eventually, you'll have a country that would own by one single entity. Then you apply international business and globalization, WORLD DOMINATION! Whoops, said that out loud didn't I?


your one evil mother fucker! can't belived i got ban lists off your product and your children, children! dammit i wonder how i got into your ban list already!



Sorry but I'm not a MILF hunter but if I was, I suppose I would be an exceptionally evil one indeed.

Oppositions shall not be tolerated.


Let the dreamer go ConRong beside i know lots of ways to bring down an empire, my dad made a great job raising me on the corporate world:D ill help you bring his empire down and start a new one, you'll be treat as VIP in my empire and your children and your children children and their children children and so on...LOL


So finally a good empire comes along.

I'm not dreaming anyway. It's one of my life time goals actually. But when I say children company, I don't mean my very own children. I meant it as the other companies that my company owns outright. Such as my company will be a mother company that owns other companies. Those companies will also own other smaller companies and so forth down to the smallest major companies. It will just keep branching out lol.

Seriously though, I would want something that would be beneficial to the community for the most part. I've also decided what sectors that I wanted to branch out into. In doing so, I anchor myself or the company into what I believe an interesting position. Wait, actually five sectors now that I recall.


That's good to hear though starting a company that monopoly a country or let's just say a certain city would be hard nowadays!:D check out this forum this spoiled brat is killing me!LOL http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=14681&pg=0
2736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
i'm going to buy microsoft.. lols..
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / lala land
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
wow so many dreams. have none of you thought that money woould not give you anything, look at Gates he has so much money that he is bored to death, lol thinking his organization is teh solution, money is not the solution its teh opposite, look at wikipedia, the reason its a working project is because of no money
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
porn industry is were its at.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.