First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Have you named your pet after an anime character?
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / cuddled to Lelouc...
Offline
Posted 5/7/10 , edited 6/5/10
yes i have, in Ameba Pico that is.
I named my pet panda L.
He's the cutest :)

in reality, i named one of my puppies Robo after Robo, played by MatsuKenichi in the
Jdrama Sexy Voice and Robo. HEHE.

Hby?

Here i am with my detective panda L. XD



searched it, not a dupe. but if it is, pls lock.
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
I named my pet leopard gecko Akira, a character from ARIA.
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Behind you...
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
Two of my goldfish are named Chie and Aoi. Named after two lovely and entertaining gals from Mai HiME.
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / Va Beach
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
I started to name my cat Kage, but decided I didn't want the hassle of correcting pronunciation all the time , so I named him Shadow instead and keep Kage as my personal nickname for him.
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / cuddled to Lelouc...
Offline
Posted 5/7/10

SakuraWolfie wrote:

Two of my goldfish are named Chie and Aoi. Named after two lovely and entertaining gals from Mai HiME.


thats nice, i always wanted to have fish for a pet but everytime i have, they always
die, idk wth is wrong .
20222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/10

jaeljael wrote:


SakuraWolfie wrote:

Two of my goldfish are named Chie and Aoi. Named after two lovely and entertaining gals from Mai HiME.


thats nice, i always wanted to have fish for a pet but everytime i have, they always
die, idk wth is wrong .


LOL, don't worry, that's just how fish are. jk. maybe you're overfeeding them?
A friend of mine keeps a big tank of tropical fish and every time I go to her house, I see new fish, replacements for the ones that died. xD

on topic, I had the most adorable orange-furred cat when I was little and I named him Mikan, after this cute kitten in this old anime called Mikan Enikki:
2285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
Nope. I named my cat Oliver Twist because he was a stray we got from a pet shelter
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / cuddled to Lelouc...
Offline
Posted 5/7/10

snowpenguin77 wrote:


jaeljael wrote:


SakuraWolfie wrote:

Two of my goldfish are named Chie and Aoi. Named after two lovely and entertaining gals from Mai HiME.


thats nice, i always wanted to have fish for a pet but everytime i have, they always
die, idk wth is wrong .


LOL, don't worry, that's just how fish are. jk. maybe you're overfeeding them?
A friend of mine keeps a big tank of tropical fish and every time I go to her house, I see new fish, replacements for the ones that died. xD

on topic, I had the most adorable orange-furred cat when I was little and I named him Mikan, after this cute kitten in this old anime called Mikan Enikki:




my sister told me that too but i told her that no fish would die bec of that but now, i think that may
really be the reason why xD woo, ur friend keeps having fishes? wahaha i cant buy anymore
cos im sure they would just die and it breaks my heart so im sticking to my puppies.
6010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
I named my kitten Shikamaru. He's my lazy little ninja cat. He just lazes around and he hates to cuddle.

But in retrospect maybe I should have named him Chouji...because all he does is eat! All.The.Time.
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / cuddled to Lelouc...
Offline
Posted 5/7/10

summersong87 wrote:

I named my kitten Shikamaru. He's my lazy little ninja cat. He just lazes around and he hates to cuddle.

But in retrospect maybe I should have named him Chouji...because all he does is eat! All.The.Time.


lol, what a cat.
Posted 5/7/10
I named my dog Shukaku a.k.a. One-tailed demon
even though i'm not a fan of Gaara from Naruto, it just fit
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Behind you...
Offline
Posted 5/7/10

jaeljael
thats nice, i always wanted to have fish for a pet but everytime i have, they always
die, idk wth is wrong .


Pretty much what snowpenguin77 told you. lol Although changing the water often helps too. Chie and Aoi appreciate it a lot lol. Having fish is fun. Unfortunately, a lot of sacrifices have to be made before you truly learn how to keep them alive. ^^;;; Goldfish keeping is a science almost. Until you're ready for something like that, stick to puppies and kitties. :3

24709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Your Cookie Jar
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
Yea x)

I named my goldfish, Goldeen (from Pokemon).. she's dead

..then I named my goldfish, Kyo (from Fruits Basket) ..but he's dead too

but then again idk which is a girl or boy or ..not

156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/10
I named a cat Cobalt after a character from Iczer-1

652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
Named one of my fish Orihime,the other Ichigo(Lol..).They both died,then I buried both of them.


I recently got a pet turtle,it's an aquatic type and I named her Roxanne(From Pokemon).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.