First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Wonderful tonight..!!
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


On which occasional day the most, you have had sex or you would like to have sex?

p.s
i thought my Balls forum would be last, but mods always lock my topic, well there are still some VS threads running, why my 'Or & Or' threads locked!!..
hehe..anyway have fun..!!..

Stop making threadsz?



oh dear. look at you, still holding me.
hehe. it sounds really kawaii when 'YOU' said like that.


omygud ? Im glad I don't understand you I think ...
Please stop making threadsz? This one is gonna get locked soon (I hope )


hehe..i may get little surprised to others who reply like that....
but your reply and how ya're threadning me is like sweet thing ya do to me, i feel like hugged so warmly.....


I'm Threadning you LOL ?
Hugged so warmly in the end yall exploid from too much warmth x3?


its winter there moslty at yr place, so deep warm keeps me make you smile at me, and so , ya'll just keep hugging me.......
Posted 1/4/08

zgrg wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


On which occasional day the most, you have had sex or you would like to have sex?

p.s
i thought my Balls forum would be last, but mods always lock my topic, well there are still some VS threads running, why my 'Or & Or' threads locked!!..
hehe..anyway have fun..!!..

Stop making threadsz?



oh dear. look at you, still holding me.
hehe. it sounds really kawaii when 'YOU' said like that.


omygud ? Im glad I don't understand you I think ...
Please stop making threadsz? This one is gonna get locked soon (I hope )


hehe..i may get little surprised to others who reply like that....
but your reply and how ya're threadning me is like sweet thing ya do to me, i feel like hugged so warmly.....


I'm Threadning you LOL ?
Hugged so warmly in the end yall exploid from too much warmth x3?


its winter there moslty at yr place, so deep warm keeps me make you smile at me, and so , ya'll just keep hugging me.......

Its there winter too ^_* ... Just stop making any new threadsz okay <3?

866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

snottyenglishgirl wrote:


zgrg wrote:


On which occasional day the most, you have had sex or you would like to have sex?

p.s
i thought my Balls forum would be last, but mods always lock my topic, well there are still some VS threads running, why my 'Or & Or' threads locked!!..
hehe..anyway have fun..!!..


the most random person ive ever seen on CR - one day there will be a sensitive and yet disturbing film made about you... something like audition...


not about me i guess, don't want to be popular, and in real, am good though..
..but i have made some deep dark disturbing stories.....
i just wonder if any director wants to read it and make it a movie..
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


On which occasional day the most, you have had sex or you would like to have sex?

p.s
i thought my Balls forum would be last, but mods always lock my topic, well there are still some VS threads running, why my 'Or & Or' threads locked!!..
hehe..anyway have fun..!!..

Stop making threadsz?



oh dear. look at you, still holding me.
hehe. it sounds really kawaii when 'YOU' said like that.


omygud ? Im glad I don't understand you I think ...
Please stop making threadsz? This one is gonna get locked soon (I hope )


hehe..i may get little surprised to others who reply like that....
but your reply and how ya're threadning me is like sweet thing ya do to me, i feel like hugged so warmly.....


I'm Threadning you LOL ?
Hugged so warmly in the end yall exploid from too much warmth x3?


its winter there moslty at yr place, so deep warm keeps me make you smile at me, and so , ya'll just keep hugging me.......

Its there winter too ^_* ... Just stop making any new threadsz okay <3?



yop.....winter makes people closer, but ya're welcome here (to me) on any season..
Posted 1/4/08

zgrg wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


zgrg wrote:


On which occasional day the most, you have had sex or you would like to have sex?

p.s
i thought my Balls forum would be last, but mods always lock my topic, well there are still some VS threads running, why my 'Or & Or' threads locked!!..
hehe..anyway have fun..!!..

Stop making threadsz?



oh dear. look at you, still holding me.
hehe. it sounds really kawaii when 'YOU' said like that.


omygud ? Im glad I don't understand you I think ...
Please stop making threadsz? This one is gonna get locked soon (I hope )


hehe..i may get little surprised to others who reply like that....
but your reply and how ya're threadning me is like sweet thing ya do to me, i feel like hugged so warmly.....


I'm Threadning you LOL ?
Hugged so warmly in the end yall exploid from too much warmth x3?


its winter there moslty at yr place, so deep warm keeps me make you smile at me, and so , ya'll just keep hugging me.......

Its there winter too ^_* ... Just stop making any new threadsz okay <3?



yop.....winter makes people closer, but ya're welcome here (to me) on any season..

Do you got any reason too say this ?
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
please think positvely.....
i meant to say, closer as frens.......not as lovers.....
but y aren't ya locking this thread yet ?
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
OMG cmon T_T... 5 inches of quotes... just edit.. it ...:feels dizzy and drops on the floor:
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / No where
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
i'm only 14 0.0"
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

n_n303 wrote:

oh god..not you again..dude just give it up on making the threads. or do me a favor and atleast read the forum rules..there's a reason your threads keeping getting locked (>__>); this one is bound to get locked as well.


~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.