First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Whats your worst birthday ever?
Posted 5/9/10
When I start to know more and more people sharing the same month or week to celebrate their birthday with my birthday, I'm just like errrr.... =T
Well, I can slide Baby J's birthday @ the 25, but knowing other people celebrating their birthday 3-4 days before or after my birthday is kinda vexing. hahahahhaha

I just want to grab the person and shake him/her and say, "I'm a sagittarius, bitch. Get another month to celebrate your bday." hahahahhaa
Posted 5/9/10

kat493 wrote:

Hmm, a few years ago I tried to organise a night out for my birthday, loads of people said they would come but over the day they nearly all dropped out so in the end there was only like 3 of us, kinda embarrasing
Plus I HATE being let down like that, so that really ruined the day too
I think that was my 22nd


So, what kinds of excuses did they tell you for them not to attend your birthday?
400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Hum...Let's see:

7th birthay: My dad took me to one of his basketball games¬¬ which I hated. But the worst part was that his car was stolen and everyone in my family said I had bad luck ¬¬

12th birthday: I had the worst and most boring birthday party ever. I didn't want to have one want but my parents insisted. They threw a party as if I were turning 5 not 12 hahahaha so all my friends from junior high thought I was childish. I know it's silly, cuz I don't care what my friends think of me anymore hahaha but when you're 12 it does matter so I remembered I felt really depressed that day.

My 20th birthday is coming and I think it'll be aweful hahahaha, I'm far away from my best friends and family, so I think I'll feel really sad on that day T.T

14103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Liverpool
Offline
Posted 5/9/10 , edited 5/9/10
When I turned 14 I was coming back from New York so basically my whole birthday was spent on a plane and then asleep because of jet lag.
Then the next day my boyfriend forgot.
Then dumped me because I wouldn't have sex with him.

He was such a prick

My sister turned 18 last month and all her friends bailed on her nearly.
One guy said he had to go buy chickens.
Another said that he was going to a Twilight Fan meeting.
In the end we got about 30 peaople when she'd invited 150
52051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
For my 20th birthday I was stuck in Basic Training. That was definitely the worst birthday ever.
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / vancouver, canada
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

BeautifulBetrayal wrote:

When I turned 14 I was coming back from New York so basically my whole birthday was spent on a plane and then asleep because of jet lag.
Then the next day my boyfriend forgot.
Then dumped me because I wouldn't have sex with him.

He was such a prick

My sister turned 18 last month and all her friends bailed on her nearly.
One guy said he had to go buy chickens.
Another said that he was going to a Twilight Fan meeting.
In the end we got about 30 peaople when she'd invited 150


wow, thats a pretti awful experience u got there....especially ur boyfriend, i mean ur ex...lmao...
and about ur sis' bday party...i dont think 30 ppl out of the invited 150 is that bad...i mean, r u sure u want 150 ppl there LOL! if its a wedding, that would be a good number, but not for a bday XDD




misledyth wrote:

For my 20th birthday I was stuck in Basic Training. That was definitely the worst birthday ever.


hey man, whats basic training? O_o
52051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Basic training (Basic Military Training) is what you have to go through before you start in the military. The reason it sucks to have your birthday during that time is because you cannot contact anyone during that period of time which was 7 and a half weeks for me.
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverlannd ♥.,
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Um. Yeah my birthday last year.
I didn't want to be a burden to my parents, so I just decided to have one friend come over to celebrate my birthday.
Well, she was in the middle of singing happy birthday to me so I can blow out the candles, and suddenly
She threw up and went home...

Happy birthday!
14103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Liverpool
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

morfinictrauma wrote:


BeautifulBetrayal wrote:

When I turned 14 I was coming back from New York so basically my whole birthday was spent on a plane and then asleep because of jet lag.
Then the next day my boyfriend forgot.
Then dumped me because I wouldn't have sex with him.

He was such a prick

My sister turned 18 last month and all her friends bailed on her nearly.
One guy said he had to go buy chickens.
Another said that he was going to a Twilight Fan meeting.
In the end we got about 30 peaople when she'd invited 150


wow, thats a pretti awful experience u got there....especially ur boyfriend, i mean ur ex...lmao...
and about ur sis' bday party...i dont think 30 ppl out of the invited 150 is that bad...i mean, r u sure u want 150 ppl there LOL! if its a wedding, that would be a good number, but not for a bday XDD


In the UK the 18th is like the equivalent to an americans sweet 16th so it was quite a big deal for her.
The people there were basically me, dad, mum her few friends, boyfriend and all of boyfriends family.
His family has about 15 just on there own.
They made up about half the guests
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
prob 16th. I had a huge argument with my mom
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Cali, in the year...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
For the last two years...
1488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines of co...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
my 11th birthday.. i got pissed off because the day before my birthday my mum gave birth.. and that my granny said i wont be loved anymore..
i walked out and stayed in my room the whole day cursing why my lil bro was born..

but now, i love him so much!!he's my angel!!!
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/10/10
throwing up EVERYWHERE on my 10th birthday
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/10 , edited 5/10/10
7th birthday: i wasn't feeling well, i was vomitting more than once during the day.

9th birthday: i almost drowned at the beach.

18th birthday: my uncle was complaining that i didn't have my debut (when a filipina girl celebrates her 18th birthday - 18 roses, cotillion, grand celebration, like the sweet 16 parties) and he's also complaining that i'm the only female relative that didn't have a debut for 18th birthday, because most of my female relatives had their debut.
3470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/10/10
At the time I thought it was pretty stupid but my friends got me a tissue box....yeah thats right a tissue box but then I pulled the tissues out of them and on each tissue they wrote lovely stuff and in the end there was a cd lying at the bottom, one that I just couldn't find anywhere (didn't do online shopping then, my friend got it from Australia) I nearly cried.....fine it was the best but at first glance I thought it sucked!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.