First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Racism, White Supremacy, Stereotypes & Hollywood
2271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/11
books have been written on thisw subject visit a book store or your local library



Jews derive statan from Persian Zoroastrianism

archelogists who live and work in the region all agree there is no evidence for the exodus

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/03/world/africa/03exodus.html



Egypt's Pyramids Were Built by Free Workers, not Slaves

Guides will have to amend their texts of story of creation of one of the seven wonders of the world.Tombs discovered near Egypt's great pyramids reinforce the theory they were built by free workers rather than slaves.

The location of the tombs, where workers who built the pyramids of Khufu (Cheops) and Khafre (Chephren) are buried, suggests they were not slaves.

The tombs, made from bricks of dried mud, date back 4,500 years.

They are the first to be discovered since the first such workers' tombs were found in 1990.

"These tombs were built beside the king's pyramid, which indicates these people were not by any means slaves," Zahi Hawass, the chief archaeologist heading the Egyptian excavation team, said in a statement.

"If they were slaves, they would not have been able to build their tombs beside their king's."

http://english.pravda.ru/news/science/earth/12-01-2010/111613-egypt_pyramids_free_workers_sla-0/
Posted 3/12/11


You trust printed material over something you might see anywhere? Why even believe what you read? I bet if Hollywood made a film about the pyramids being built by the Jews, they'd portray them as being cruelly whipped into servitude. After they got fed up with that, then the exodus can begin. What does this have to do with white supremacy in Hollywood? I think the Jews run showbiz more so than whites or anyone else there. Look at Stephen Spielberg and tell me he isn't on the top of the rack?

Jews run everything, sir. Everything. White supremacy is a joke in Hollywood, because when was the last time you seen a really good film directed by a white guy? Spike Lee directs better films than almost anyone, and his spin on Caucasians is that we're drooling monsters with no concern for the well-being of others.

And an excavation team can lie their ass off. Dinosaur bones can be created artificially, and Godzilla is about as believable as anything weighing over 20 tons walking the Earth without it collapsing inside of itself.

The Jews built the pyramids under oppression, they run Hollywood, own every industry in existence, know the ins and outs of all systems of life, and created monotheism which is the most influential religion to date.

/thread
Posted 3/12/11 , edited 3/12/11

NE1469 wrote:



You trust printed material over something you might see anywhere? Why even believe what you read? I bet if Hollywood made a film about the pyramids being built by the Jews, they'd portray them as being cruelly whipped into servitude. After they got fed up with that, then the exodus can begin. What does this have to do with white supremacy in Hollywood? I think the Jews run showbiz more so than whites or anyone else there. Look at Stephen Spielberg and tell me he isn't on the top of the rack?

Jews run everything, sir. Everything. White supremacy is a joke in Hollywood, because when was the last time you seen a really good film directed by a white guy? Spike Lee directs better films than almost anyone, and his spin on Caucasians is that we're drooling monsters with no concern for the well-being of others.

And an excavation team can lie their ass off. Dinosaur bones can be created artificially, and Godzilla is about as believable as anything weighing over 20 tons walking the Earth without it collapsing inside of itself.

The Jews built the pyramids under oppression, they run Hollywood, own every industry in existence, know the ins and outs of all systems of life, and created monotheism which is the most influential religion to date.

/thread
I argue that as long as you confine your perception within the cultural classification of race and ethnicity, you'll not seen the danger of yourself overgeneralizing people. When even among the Jews, there's social segregation between the elites, middle-class, and the working class. Division of labor is observable among all society, when their method of food production and economy evolved to from certain system.
2271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/11

You trust printed material over something you might see anywhere? Why even believe what you read? I bet if Hollywood made a film about the pyramids being built by the Jews, they'd portray them as being cruelly whipped into servitude. After they got fed up with that, then the exodus can begin. What does this have to do with white supremacy in Hollywood? I think the Jews run showbiz more so than whites or anyone else there. Look at Stephen Spielberg and tell me he isn't on the top of the rack?


cut the crap you are the first one bring up mythical crap you read in the bible. you come inher and hijack the thread about jews being slaves in egypt the things i read are backed up by archeological research. only anti-jewish nutcases think Jews run hollywood. hollywood is owned and runned by white Americans. being jews have nothing to do with it Stephen speilberg is a white man and white/Caucasian features Jews are those who fllow a religion called Judaism. there are white, black, and asian Jews.



Jews run everything, sir. Everything. White supremacy is a joke in Hollywood, because when was the last time you seen a really good film directed by a white guy? Spike Lee directs better films than almost anyone, and his spin on Caucasians is that we're drooling monsters with no concern for the well-being of others.



and what anti-jewish literature you got this shit from are you a member of a nazi group/party?. if white supremacy is joke in hollywood how comes every protagonisst actor in hollywood white? how comes minorities only get racist stereotypical roles and not allowed to get lead roles? how comes recent hollywood releases only feature all white casts? how to do you explain racists like tarantino using racial slurs in thier movies. where is the recent oscars all white? how comes i turn on the tv and every channel there is nothing but white people, white actors, white leads, etc i hardly see asians, latinos and blacks on all the cable channels and cable tv shows


And an excavation team can lie their ass off. Dinosaur bones can be created artificially, and Godzilla is about as believable as anything weighing over 20 tons walking the Earth without it collapsing inside of itself.



so you believe a book called the bible written by uneducated primitive goat herders instead of actual scientific and archeological facts and research? you have the internet and libraries stop being so damn ignorant in your religious racist superstitions and visit museums that have stuff like that on display


The Jews built the pyramids under oppression, they run Hollywood, own every industry in existence, know the ins and outs of all systems of life, and created monotheism which is the most influential religion to date.


The pyramids WERE NOT BUILD BY JEWS nor slaves nor they run hollywood s
Posted 3/12/11

DomFortress wrote:


NE1469 wrote:



You trust printed material over something you might see anywhere? Why even believe what you read? I bet if Hollywood made a film about the pyramids being built by the Jews, they'd portray them as being cruelly whipped into servitude. After they got fed up with that, then the exodus can begin. What does this have to do with white supremacy in Hollywood? I think the Jews run showbiz more so than whites or anyone else there. Look at Stephen Spielberg and tell me he isn't on the top of the rack?

Jews run everything, sir. Everything. White supremacy is a joke in Hollywood, because when was the last time you seen a really good film directed by a white guy? Spike Lee directs better films than almost anyone, and his spin on Caucasians is that we're drooling monsters with no concern for the well-being of others.

And an excavation team can lie their ass off. Dinosaur bones can be created artificially, and Godzilla is about as believable as anything weighing over 20 tons walking the Earth without it collapsing inside of itself.

The Jews built the pyramids under oppression, they run Hollywood, own every industry in existence, know the ins and outs of all systems of life, and created monotheism which is the most influential religion to date.

/thread
I argue that as long as you confine your perception within the cultural classification of race and ethnicity, you'll not seen the danger of yourself overgeneralizing people. When even among the Jews, there's social segregation between the elites, middle-class, and the working class. Division of labor is observable among all society, when their method of food production and economy evolved to from certain system.


So, you are saying the Jews aren't socialist? I think you have caused nuclear fusion to take place, sir.
Posted 3/12/11

NE1469 wrote:



So, you are saying the Jews aren't socialist? I think you have caused nuclear fusion to take place, sir.
I'm saying since I can understand more than one language, I can detect socialism economy within various cultures among different societies. Just like how both Taoism in China and "zero-waste" in the US have the practice of being thrifty, which correlate well with the pattern in socialist economic thinking. But opposite of the libertarian ideologies of materialism and consumerism, which in term only promote overindulgence.
1347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/11

shinto-male wrote:

there is no archeological nor historical evidence for the enslavement of the Israelites by the ancient Egyptians and the pyramids where build by workers NOT slaves


I have lived and studied in Israel for 3 years already. People here, I mean the real Jews, believe in the enslavement because of their bible (Tanah). And all students around the country have to study the bible. I, who is only Israeli, will have an exam on that subject in a month or so.

But you see, Tanah isn't just a bible. It is a guide book for everyone. The stories that are written here describe models of people, civilizations etc. and mention their mistakes. This way, people who consider Tanah a bit deeper than just a bible gain large amount of wisdom.

Egypt is believed to be the very first great civilization. And taking in account all other powerful countries, like German (in the 1940's), USA (a bit later), it is only natural for the presence of enslavement or some kind of racism in the Early Egypt. I didn't accidentally wrote those years, because they relate to the Holocaust and Racism against Afro-Americans.

In the end, we are all people and we have the right to do mistakes (otherwise, we would be gods or machines). Too bad many of our mistakes hurt others.
Posted 3/12/11


Ah, which is why we need the strength of communism in film making to remove class an establish the quality of worker skill in acting. No one person of any ethnicity or belief will be considered any better than another, and all economical gains will be shared, so no one actor is overpaid which can possibly make them overrated through overindulgence.

Perfect!
1347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/11

shinto-male wrote:

...so you believe a book called the bible written by uneducated primitive goat herders instead of actual scientific and archeological facts and research? you have the internet and libraries stop being so damn ignorant in your religious racist superstitions and visit museums that have stuff like that on display...


I wouldn't be so radical about any bible of any nation. Maybe they were written by goat herders, but you may certainly detect a lot of common structures in the stories from different bibles written by different goat herders. Do not forget that every tail has a piece of truth in itself.

P.S. A lot of geniuses who made important discoveries were religious...
Posted 3/12/11


Dinosaurs were manufactured by Jewish evolutionists, which in turn caused a shitstorm with all other religious devotees. I know for a fact that dinosaurs were also used in the process to build the pyramids (crocodile meat for food to feed Jewish slaves) and that proves once and for all that your statements are utter, asinine rubbish, sir.

Museums are generally opinions made into exhibits. I once went to see an exhibit on settlers who originally populated my home back in the Old West, and what I seen was Jewish propaganda against Native American freedom. Ever since the white man created their own offshoots of Christianity, the Jews knew they would have become superior enough over stone-using natives in the New World in order to put Manifest Destiny into motion. Lewis and Clark were Christians, as were all other members of the American government founded UNDER GOD by men (not women and Native Americans) that were created equal.

What else do I have to say? You know full well Hollywood was all about how Judaism sparked the fire of white man's domination of the world through cinematic wonder, but ultimately, dinosaurs never truly existed, and the pyramids are devices meant to call down another difficult to believe form of existence; extra terrestrials. They also created the thoughts in Jewish minds to manufacture the hoax of dinosaurs as well as the genetic "proof" of their origins.
2271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/11 , edited 3/12/11

I have lived and studied in Israel for 3 years already. People here, I mean the real Jews, believe in the enslavement because of their bible (Tanah). And all students around the country have to study the bible. I, who is only Israeli, will have an exam on that subject in a month or so.



christians also believe thier bibles are true


But you see, Tanah isn't just a bible. It is a guide book for everyone. The stories that are written here describe models of people, civilizations etc. and mention their mistakes. This way, people who consider Tanah a bit deeper than just a bible gain large amount of wisdom.



a guide book that advocates genital mutilation, slavery, genocide, child abuse, killing of brides who are not virgins on thier wedding night, forcing a rape victim to marry their rapists, ec is not a guide for living in the 21st century




Dinosaurs were manufactured by Jewish evolutionists, which in turn caused a shitstorm with all other religious devotees. I know for a fact that dinosaurs were also used in the process to build the pyramids (crocodile meat for food to feed Jewish slaves) and that proves once and for all that your statements are utter, asinine rubbish, sir.



so where is the evidence of your wild claims you constantly repeating? do you have some form of delusional mental problem? provide evidence for your extraordinary claims



Museums are generally opinions made into exhibits. I once went to see an exhibit on settlers who originally populated my home back in the Old West, and what I seen was Jewish propaganda against Native American freedom


Museumjs display historical and archeological artifacts and you claim of Jewish propaganda only shows you are an anti-jewish lunatic.



Ever since the white man created their own offshoots of Christianity, the Jews knew they would have become superior enough over stone-using natives in the New World in order to put Manifest Destiny into motion.



the Jews were treated as second class citizens since the rise of Christianity where are you getting this shit from?


Lewis and Clark were Christians, as were all other members of the American government founded UNDER GOD by men (not women and Native Americans) that were created equal.


Lewis and Clarke are fictional characters stop posting delusional crap



What else do I have to say? You know full well Hollywood was all about how Judaism sparked the fire of white man's domination of the world through cinematic wonder, but ultimately, dinosaurs never truly existed, and the pyramids are devices meant to call down another difficult to believe form of existence; extra terrestrials. They also created the thoughts in Jewish minds to manufacture the hoax of dinosaurs as well as the genetic "proof" of their origins.



Judaism didn't spark the fire of white man's domination. Judaism was supressed during 2000 years of christian domination and only a delusional folk like yourself deny the existence of dinosaurs when many of their remains are found and excavated and where is your evidence of extra-terrestials? the egyptian pyramids where build for burial purposes and guide the dead into the after life
Posted 3/12/11


Again, where is your evidence to disprove my claims? I think you need a little lightening up on this subject unless you yourself will become the insane one, because I am not nor have I ever been. I am perfectly lucid. My mother told me so.

Hollywood is a perfect example of Jewish mind control (not white) over the populace of the world. In the end, that's all we need to know. Who cares about dinosaurs, pyramids, Indians, and Stephen Spielberg, when all we need is laughter?

Know who really controlled Hollywood? The Three Stooges! All three of them were, in fact, JEWISH.

Well, I'm going to give myself a big round of applause for cleaning up here today. I hope all you gentlemen have enjoyed this formal debate as much as I have, and I will be taking my winnings with me.

Thank you.
2271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/11

gain, where is your evidence to disprove my claims? I think you need a little lightening up on this subject unless you yourself will become the insane one, because I am not nor have I ever been. I am perfectly lucid. My mother told me so.



you are making wild delusional claims the BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU!



Hollywood is a perfect example of Jewish mind control (not white) over the populace of the world. In the end, that's all we need to know. Who cares about dinosaurs, pyramids, Indians, and Stephen Spielberg, when all we need is laughter?


where is the evidence of this Jewish control?


Well, I'm going to give myself a big round of applause for cleaning up here today. I hope all you gentlemen have enjoyed this formal debate as much as I have, and I will be taking my winnings with me.

Thank you.



this was not a debate you failed to provide evidence of jewish control of hollywood, and your delusional claims
Posted 3/12/11

shinto-male wrote:


gain, where is your evidence to disprove my claims? I think you need a little lightening up on this subject unless you yourself will become the insane one, because I am not nor have I ever been. I am perfectly lucid. My mother told me so.



you are making wild delusional claims the BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU!



Hollywood is a perfect example of Jewish mind control (not white) over the populace of the world. In the end, that's all we need to know. Who cares about dinosaurs, pyramids, Indians, and Stephen Spielberg, when all we need is laughter?


where is the evidence of this Jewish control?


Well, I'm going to give myself a big round of applause for cleaning up here today. I hope all you gentlemen have enjoyed this formal debate as much as I have, and I will be taking my winnings with me.

Thank you.



this was not a debate you failed to provide evidence of jewish control of hollywood, and your delusional claims


You know, you just need to see the fact that I have all the facts tucked neatly away in my head, and you are the one with wild delusions, sir. Hollywood is the center of all evil, my friend. THE CORE OF ALL EVIL ruled by white men in expensive business suits who pretend to be Jewish.

/thread
2271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/11
Show evidence or STFU
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.