『IHHA』APPLY TO BECOME A MOD HERE~!!
Posted 5/8/10 , edited 5/19/10





FILL THE FORM!

-> FOR GFX MOD


-> FOR FORUM POSTER


-> FOR FORUM GAMER:


-> FOR BIRTHDAY UPDATER:


-> FOR GREETER:

-> FOR MESSENGER:


Thats All ^^ Pls Register ^^

♥♥♥~ OUR MODS ~♥♥♥
kyra926
Kasumi_Devil
dazzely13
Hinamori_Haruhi




Joker's Chair
2606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the paradise w...
Offline
Posted 5/12/10
USERNAME: PrincessNadeshiko0989
NICKNAME: Eu-chan
WHY U WANNA BECOME A MOD?: i wanna help the current mods :3
ARE YOU ACTIVE?: yesh x3 but might be semi hiatus when school comes :P
WILL U POST TOPICS?: if i have ideas, then yes
Posted 5/14/10

PrincessNadeshiko0989 wrote:

USERNAME: PrincessNadeshiko0989
NICKNAME: Eu-chan
WHY U WANNA BECOME A MOD?: i wanna help the current mods :3
ARE YOU ACTIVE?: yesh x3 but might be semi hiatus when school comes :P
WILL U POST TOPICS?: if i have ideas, then yes ;)


ACCEPTED! BE ACTIVE OR ELSE I'LL REMOVE U AS A MOD =P XD ARIGATOU 4 SIGNING UP-DESHO ^^

Joker's Chair
2606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the paradise w...
Offline
Posted 5/14/10

XnagiiX wrote:


PrincessNadeshiko0989 wrote:

USERNAME: PrincessNadeshiko0989
NICKNAME: Eu-chan
WHY U WANNA BECOME A MOD?: i wanna help the current mods :3
ARE YOU ACTIVE?: yesh x3 but might be semi hiatus when school comes :P
WILL U POST TOPICS?: if i have ideas, then yes ;)


ACCEPTED! BE ACTIVE OR ELSE I'LL REMOVE U AS A MOD =P XD ARIGATOU 4 SIGNING UP-DESHO ^^



haha okie xD no problem
Joker's Chair
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / .....
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
USERNAME: AmuChiiGomen
NICKNAME" Janey-chan
WHY U WANNA BECOME A MOD?: Want to try
ARE YOU ACTIVE?: I will try:)
WILL U POST GAMEZ?: Of Course!
Posted 5/22/10


ACCEPTED! THNX FOR SIGNING UP! ^.~ BE ACTIVE!
Joker's Chair
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / .....
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

XnagiiX wrote:



ACCEPTED! THNX FOR SIGNING UP! ^.~ BE ACTIVE!


Thank You Thank You! Yes I Will!!!
Posted 5/22/10 , edited 5/22/10
USERNAME: chocvanilla
NICKNAME: Dia
WHY U WANNA BECOME A MOD?: I like helping and making aviis for groups
ARE YOU ACTIVE?: Yes, nearly everyday~
GFX SAMPLES:


Posted 5/22/10


ACCEPTED! THANKS FOR SIGNING UP! BE ACTIVE!
Posted 5/23/10 , edited 5/23/10
USERNAME:lousybanana
NICKNAME:Sirayuki Ruki
WHY U WANNA BECOME A MOD?:i wanna help this group :)
AARE YOU ACTIVE?:yep of course
GFX SAMPLES:
Posted 5/23/10


ACCEPTED! THNX FOR SIGNING UP! ^.~ BE ACTIVE! Oh and can u please do the group's avii? XD Thnx!
Posted 5/23/10 , edited 5/23/10

XnagiiX wrote:



ACCEPTED! THNX FOR SIGNING UP! ^.~ BE ACTIVE! Oh and can u please do the group's avii? XD Thnx!


sure no probs... but what avi you want me to do for this group? what anime character avi you wan???

Posted 5/23/10


Amu Chan of course
Posted 5/23/10

XnagiiX wrote:



Amu Chan of course


haha ok no probs :)
You must be logged in to post.