First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Anti-'s
Posted 5/8/10
What do you think about them?
Like Anti-SNSD, or Anti-Suju etc
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
Their pathetic and are just as worse then netizens. Idol/Singers/Dancers work hard to achieve their goal they don't need some pesk to shut them down and to worry about.
Posted 5/8/10
I think everybody has the right to hate who they want.
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/10 , edited 5/8/10
I Hate Antis...if you don't like them, then ignore them.
I Me, I'm an Huge Fan Of Some Johnny's & Associate (An Japanese Entertainment) Bands,
I don't like some bands in "Johnny's Associate" though...
Not a Huge,Fan Of H!P (Hello Project) Either, but i just ignore them. I don't go all crazy Antiing them
but I don't like some artist in that company...but I don't go Anti an say "Kick Them Out!" or "They don't Deserve to be here)

1949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Potters Bar England
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
Pointless. If you dont like an artist or a band then just ignore them. why waste your time and energy upsetting people with unnecessary hurtful comments
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
If you hate someone, then that's your business. There's nothing wrong with not liking someone.

But when you start devoting some of your time into planning hate ideas, you got a problem.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/20/10
Haters need to get a life. I dont like snsd, but I'm not a hater to them .
3395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
yeah I think they're cool!!!
I'm an Anti-SNSD and Anti-Suju
I hate girl bands and boy bands with many members
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/21/10

leloch_X_CC wrote:

yeah I think they're cool!!!
I'm an Anti-SNSD and Anti-Suju
I hate girl bands and boy bands with many members




Well, don't you seem to be a clever person! You hate bands because they have too many members - I wonder why everyone else doesn't see things the way you do and completely disregard actual talent in favour of appearance?!

Anti-fans are stupid. It's perfectly fine if you hate something and keep it to yourself - but when you actually have a label for this hatred, it starts getting ridiculous.

I'd honestly like to see leloch_X_CC give some valid reasons for disliking these bands - I doubt there are any. Haters tend to hate for pathetic reasons. So, go ahead, please prove me wrong.
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
Like they say.. Haters gonna hate. Just ignore them. They annoy me too but... nothing we can do about it. They just make themselves look stupid lol
3395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/10 , edited 5/21/10

DiamondsForever wrote:


leloch_X_CC wrote:

yeah I think they're cool!!!
I'm an Anti-SNSD and Anti-Suju
I hate girl bands and boy bands with many members




Well, don't you seem to be a clever person! You hate bands because they have too many members - I wonder why everyone else doesn't see things the way you do and completely disregard actual talent in favour of appearance?!

Anti-fans are stupid. It's perfectly fine if you hate something and keep it to yourself - but when you actually have a label for this hatred, it starts getting ridiculous.

I'd honestly like to see leloch_X_CC give some valid reasons for disliking these bands - I doubt there are any. Haters tend to hate for pathetic reasons. So, go ahead, please prove me wrong.



ok, it's simply because

they insulted/mocked badly one of the most important korean groups in their history of THEIR music... shinhwa. they're practically veterans in the industry now... they're sooo important there... and they mocked junjin's dance moves in the last mv they released and mocked hyesung saying he had a goat's voice... that angered a lot of shinhwa fans and snsd had to apologize... sm made them do so... but still...

they criticized a lot of artists including ss501 and epik high and called kangin form suju, stupid on his radio show... among many others... and well they've really angered fans... they don't really think when they talk so... they really DO mess it up

Finally, they are rumored to have dirty love affair with their sunbaes. it is said that some of them have flirted members of DBSK and SJ. moreover, it seems that they use their sunbaes' images to make profit. they should stand on their own feet, not use other bands to become famous.

i don't mind if you don't find these reasons Valid
I'll respect you if that's what you think
(and it's a bit childish calling people ridiculous)
26423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
Let them be or just ignore them. The more you hate the more you love anyway
Okay stupid answer.
Posted 5/21/10
idk, i kind of hate the over-obsessive fans more than the antis.
Besides, most antis have better arguments than the fans.
Fans are just biased.
Snsd fans made me HATE Snsd, but I still like some of their songs.

i guess to understand what i said, you have to look at a certain perspective.
i speak of ONE flaw in a YT video of Snsd, and I get death threats!
English AND Korean!
Posted 5/21/10

leloch_X_CC wrote:


DiamondsForever wrote:


leloch_X_CC wrote:

yeah I think they're cool!!!
I'm an Anti-SNSD and Anti-Suju
I hate girl bands and boy bands with many members




Well, don't you seem to be a clever person! You hate bands because they have too many members - I wonder why everyone else doesn't see things the way you do and completely disregard actual talent in favour of appearance?!

Anti-fans are stupid. It's perfectly fine if you hate something and keep it to yourself - but when you actually have a label for this hatred, it starts getting ridiculous.

I'd honestly like to see leloch_X_CC give some valid reasons for disliking these bands - I doubt there are any. Haters tend to hate for pathetic reasons. So, go ahead, please prove me wrong.



ok, it's simply because

they insulted/mocked badly one of the most important korean groups in their history of THEIR music... shinhwa. they're practically veterans in the industry now... they're sooo important there... and they mocked junjin's dance moves in the last mv they released and mocked hyesung saying he had a goat's voice... that angered a lot of shinhwa fans and snsd had to apologize... sm made them do so... but still...

they criticized a lot of artists including ss501 and epik high and called kangin form suju, stupid on his radio show... among many others... and well they've really angered fans... they don't really think when they talk so... they really DO mess it up

Finally, they are rumored to have dirty love affair with their sunbaes. it is said that some of them have flirted members of DBSK and SJ. moreover, it seems that they use their sunbaes' images to make profit. they should stand on their own feet, not use other bands to become famous.

i don't mind if you don't find these reasons Valid
I'll respect you if that's what you think
(and it's a bit childish calling people ridiculous)


I agree. SNSD is one of the rude and disrespect groups ever. Just like Tiffany trash talking K.Will just recently on the 1000 song show thing. People say things you don't have reason to hate them but just because we don't stupidly turn our heads like them because they are idol we are haters.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.