First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Anarchism
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Every political discussion always lead back to the same arguments about Socialism/Communism, the various Political Parties, &c. And, yet, there is little attentioned paid to Anarchism, a political theory just as valid as any. What are your opinions on Anarchism, do you view it in a positive or negative light, and why?
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
I'm against Anarchism and Communism.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

Sessh-Inu wrote:

I'm against Anarchism and Communism.


Why?
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

orangeflute wrote:


Sessh-Inu wrote:

I'm against Anarchism and Communism.


Why?


Because democracy is a good thing and if my country was Anarchist alot of people would die.
17958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

Sessh-Inu wrote:


orangeflute wrote:


Sessh-Inu wrote:

I'm against Anarchism and Communism.


Why?


Because democracy is a good thing and if my country was Anarchist alot of people would die.


Based on what?

What makes democracy / capitalism better than anarchism or communism. ???

can you back up your prejudice?

1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/10 , edited 5/9/10

Sessh-Inu wrote:


orangeflute wrote:


Sessh-Inu wrote:

I'm against Anarchism and Communism.


Why?


Because democracy is a good thing and if my country was Anarchist alot of people would die.


What do you mean, a lack of government does not equalate a lack of order. That is the principal tenant of Anarchism.
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10 , edited 5/9/10

oh.. it's you again. Well if you pay attention to my first post as I said lost of people would kill other people not to mention rape people if it was every man for themselves. :l and having freedom is better. wouldn't you say so? I like the fact that we can vote and choose. we can also choose to rebel if we don't like something that the government dose.
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10 , edited 5/9/10


Order? Maybe. Correct order? I think not.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/10 , edited 5/9/10


What consitute 'Correct Order', government tyranny?
17958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10 , edited 5/9/10


And you failed again.. Based on what evidence is that how it works?

You based your Ideals on your prejudice, and not on the facts. But then I do not blame you 100%, I blame your up bringing for 60% of it, and the other 40% is do to your own will full ignorance.
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10 , edited 5/9/10

Not in this case. I'm talking about the law.
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10 , edited 5/9/10


fine. you want fact? you like facts, eh? then here... http://lounge.moviecodec.com/politics/why-anarchy-doesnt-work-69340/ as you can tell I am bad at explaining but if you want facts then these r sum good ones
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Samsara
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

Sessh-Inu wrote:

fine. you want fact? you like facts, eh? then here... http://lounge.moviecodec.com/politics/why-anarchy-doesnt-work-69340/ as you can tell I am bad at explaining but if you want facts then these r sum good ones


Oh child, I don't know whether to slap you in the face or laugh at your ignorance. You can't see it right now, but I'm smiling in bemusement at your comments.

I've seen the the content of the link, and most of those people are talking out of their asses. A majority of posters against anarchy fear change and loss of social status.

1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/10 , edited 5/9/10

Loss of government does not equal to loss of law, order, or civility. And, by laws, do you really believe that all of it is just?
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

Hawker wrote:


Sessh-Inu wrote:

fine. you want fact? you like facts, eh? then here... http://lounge.moviecodec.com/politics/why-anarchy-doesnt-work-69340/ as you can tell I am bad at explaining but if you want facts then these r sum good ones


Oh child, I don't know whether to slap you in the face or laugh at your ignorance. You can't see it right now, but I'm smiling in bemusement at your comments.

I've seen the the content of the link, and most of those people are talking out of their asses. A majority of posters against anarchy fear change and loss of social status.



It's not fearing change. Sum of those things can really happen and are happening like global warming and I won't take an excuse that it's a hoax.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.