First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Help! My sister in comming on to me and I don't know what to do!
67161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Help!

Lately, there's been a lot of trouble in my family because of my sister. She hasn't been doing well in school at all, and a few days ago the teacher called because she had been in a fight.

Today she tried to make out with me and even placed her hand inside my pants. I got angry and ran out of the house (our parents were at work), but the thing is -- and I'm ashamed to admit this -- I kind of liked it.

I don't know how I will react next time she tries this and quite frankly I don't know what to do. I just hope that I don't do anything that I will regret.

I just want to help my sister. Has something like happened to you and what would you do if it did?

Thanks for the advice!

PS She's 16 and I'm 18.
Posted 5/9/10
Don't tell us; tell your parents. If it's this important, I'm sure they'll understand you calling them at work.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Woot; what about just having some nice incest with your little sister. =]
Posted 5/9/10 , edited 5/9/10
she may need to see a counsellor! U have to discuss this problem with your parents first! U have to let them know! DO NOT keep it from them. U couldn't solve this on your own & shouldn't be facing it on your own either!
Posted 5/9/10

Baka-God wrote:

Woot; what about just having some nice incest with your little sister. =]


Be serious! it might be a real issue & he's really vexed about it! Don't give wrong ideas to him!

41719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under a box. :3
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Oh mi gawd! ; Tell your parents, dude! ; That's so disturbing... O.o uhh maybe she needs to see a counseler! And tell your parents! Heck, maybe she needs to go to a mental hospital... O.o
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Wear a Condom, you don't want any Cyclopean kids coming out dude!
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

246858 wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Woot; what about just having some nice incest with your little sister. =]


Be serious! it might be a real issue & he's really vexed about it! Don't give wrong ideas to him!



Why not? He'll regret it that he's not making out with his Sister. You never know when there either if there's another chance to even have a nice bout. We're not living in a kind world here you know.
2967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ...♪♫somewhere♫♪
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Well if you liked it...NO NO!!!! You should really tell your parents. There are more girls in the world who aren't related to you and can still make you happy.
Posted 5/9/10

Baka-God wrote:


246858 wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Woot; what about just having some nice incest with your little sister. =]


Be serious! it might be a real issue & he's really vexed about it! Don't give wrong ideas to him!



Why not? He'll regret it that he's not making out with his Sister. You never know when there either if there's another chance to even have a nice bout. We're not living in a kind world here you know.



he'll regret even more if he really does that! stop making the world any more worse than it already is now!
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Its not incest if you don't look her in the eyes when your doing it!
Posted 5/9/10 , edited 5/9/10

davorb wrote:

Help!

Lately, there's been a lot of trouble in my family because of my sister. She hasn't been doing well in school at all, and a few days ago the teacher called because she had been in a fight.

Today she tried to make out with me and even placed her hand inside my pants. I got angry and ran out of the house (our parents were at work), but the thing is -- and I'm ashamed to admit this -- I kind of liked it.

I don't know how I will react next time she tries this and quite frankly I don't know what to do. I just hope that I don't do anything that I will regret.

I just want to help my sister. Has something like happened to you and what would you do if it did?

Thanks for the advice!

PS She's 16 and I'm 18.


Listen, I'm sure u are old enough to tell which is right & which is wrong here, so don't listen to those people who told u to "do it" with your sister in this forum. that's a wrong thing to do & u will definitely going to regret it for your whole life & your parents will be heartbroken too. Talk to your parents about it! Do not delay! I'm sure your parents will know what to do once they are aware of it. Your sis might need to see a psychology doctor. There's probably a reason for her strange behaviour.

6240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shitty england
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Maybe you liked it 'coz you haven't had some action in a while?

Get a girlfriend, or a hooker.. and tell your sister "um ma ma ma mia i'm telling off of you"
85320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Colorado, USA
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

davorb wrote:

Help!

Lately, there's been a lot of trouble in my family because of my sister. She hasn't been doing well in school at all, and a few days ago the teacher called because she had been in a fight.

Today she tried to make out with me and even placed her hand inside my pants. I got angry and ran out of the house (our parents were at work), but the thing is -- and I'm ashamed to admit this -- I kind of liked it.

I don't know how I will react next time she tries this and quite frankly I don't know what to do. I just hope that I don't do anything that I will regret.

I just want to help my sister. Has something like happened to you and what would you do if it did?

Thanks for the advice!

PS She's 16 and I'm 18.


Troll detected. As a consequence, I chose to be resourceful and look into your nature. It seems common of you to be insincere. Therefore I needn't a sincere response on this matter. In which case, I advise you go enjoy that "super hot" MILF across the street as the ideal option.

This is the internet. I'm prepared to deal with the internet.



246858 wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Woot; what about just having some nice incest with your little sister. =]


Be serious! it might be a real issue & he's really vexed about it! Don't give wrong ideas to him!



I would normally be in your position. If I cannot find evidence of trolling, even if it's not totally convincing I'd give sincere advice. Usually advising to choose based on the honesty of love present. But such isn't the case today. You may be at ease, and either entertain this one more or assist a better human.
Posted 5/9/10
It's natural for a guy to like a girl touching him like that, even if it's his sister. But you should let your parent's know.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.