First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Drug tests for jobs
71158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
Your employer has no right to control or even know what you do with your free time. That is a matter of privacy guaranteed by law (in the USA).

Sure, people should be fired for being under the influence while on the job. But what one does at home in one's spare time is none of any employer's business. It doesn't matter if it's drugs, posting on an internet forum, or attending a political rally. It has nothing to do with the job or the employer.

If one's use of drugs affects one's performance or behavior on the job, one should be fired for poor performance or behavior. The drug usage may cause it, but the problem is the performance or behavior, not the drugs. If one performs any criminal act at work, like abusing illegal drugs or assaulting other employees or customers, that should be reported to the police, and the criminal should go to jail. I don't know about you, but I'd be more worried about going to jail than simply losing a job. That would stop any reasonable person from performing said criminal act. If it doesn't, the police will. That is their job, not the employer's or anyone else's.
25918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / There
Offline
Posted 5/9/10
I don't believe marijuana is bad, I do believe smoking it while it's illegal is--so go fight for legality-- On the subject of whether the whole drug-testing thing is buying into some kind of fear I think it could also be a way to insure that the people they hire are at least law abiding (one of the few character tests they have I guess).
2134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

LosingOrbit wrote:

I agree with Knightofmana. I don't mind drug testing. Even though I don't take any drugs, I understand that the company that is employing me has every right to do one.


2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/10

Gilli3ishot wrote:

first off i have nothing against your lifes preference. I am just trying to figure your logic.

So regardless of your AWESOME performance and skills that may better the company. You must agree that a job, has the sole control of what kind of requirement it wants to have in order to hire a person. Even if it says a requirement is to be drug free, then thats the requirement. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be complaining it the requirements included doing drugs.

wait I lost track here. They are just eliminating the risk that may come from people whom uses drugs. Some of which are: leading to addiction/abuse (affects work), possibility of influencing others (specially if u are working with KIDS), getting caught with it even if you weren't using it - now you're in jail waiting for bail, instead of working-, and many more.

If you're comeback is "well there are just as many risk that comes with hiring a non-drug user", yes there is. But those who does uses drugs will have the same risk as the non-users PLUS the added risk, similar to what I mention above. Its a lot easier to filter out the risk of drug users then to filter out non user whom are crazy but acts sane.


understand??? its not about being fair, its about reducing risk. If u had a company and I sold u one of two machine both cost the same price; one is nothing wrong with it, other than unforeseen glitches, other is a machine which I know tends to have issues. which one would you pick??? the one that you know for sure will tend to have issues???!!!! WOULD YOU!!!???


P.S. you might think it is alrite to smoke plant, cause u believe its harmless. So you let one of the kids do it. And IT IS HARMLESS. WHAT IF THE PARENTS MIGHT NOT WANT THEIR KID TO EAT MEAT, WELL AND YOU THINK MEAT IS A FINE DIET, WOULD YOU MAKE THEIR KIDS EAT MEAT!!!! WELL ITS NOT YOUR CHOICE!!! ITS THIERS, ITS THIER KIDS, NOT YOURS. THEY RAISE THEM HOW THEY WANT AND THEY WANT TO RAISE THEM IN A DRUG FREE ENVIRONMENT. YOU SMOKING DRUGS AT THEIR SUMMER CAMP IS NOT A DRUG FREE ENVIRONMENT THEIR PARENTS WANT. THAT THEIR PARENTS PAID FOR. IF THEY DIDNT CARE THEY WOULD'VE PAID FOR THEIR KIDS TO GO TO A DRUG-FULL SUMMER CAMP WHERE WEED IS GROWN IN THE WILD AND EVERYONE IS SMOKING IT. BUT THEY ARE NOT. SO PUT DOWN THE BUD AND GO TAKE THE DRUG TEST. IF YOU DONT WANT TO PUT IT AWAY THEN GO WORK SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT ALLOWS U TO DO DRUGS. IM SURE I KNOW OF MANY PLACES THAT DOESNT MIND.


unLUCKeCHARMS wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


unLUCKeCHARMS wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:

stop crying

No one is forcing you to work there


Obviously, you haven't seen the economy in America. You take what you can get when it comes to jobs.


Then shouldn't you be happy that you got a job instead of crying about a drug test that you're going to pass?



Okay, first off, I'm expressing an opinion. Knock it off with the whole "crying" thing. It's really immature. Secondly, I was using this job as a gateway for a bigger conversation, since drug tests basically say, "Well, you may be the most qualified, have the best skills, attitude on the job site, basically things that would help the employer and the company as a whole, but since you smoked a certain plant a month ago, maybe even longer than a month ago, even if throughout this hiring process you've been professional and not under the influence at all, too bad for you." You're telling me that this is fair?




I never said anything about the actual smoking of pot at the summer camp. I have no problem against getting rid of staff members actually smoking at the camp. My issue isn't with using drugs at a work place. Someone could very well "put down the bud and go take the drug test." but even if they had stopped smoking a month, two months, possibly even three in advanced, the cannabis would still show up on the drug test and get them not hired. The camp wasn't even hiring until about a month ago, so how could someone who: 1) could be really good at being a camp counselor. 2) Be perfectly willing to change their life style and give it up completely, get the fair treatment they deserve? They won't because the drug test lumps them into a group of "undesirables."
And define "drug users" because when you say "drug users" will have automatic added risks, you're categorizing so many people. Sure, a meth head or a crack head are gonna have added risks, but should they be in the same group as someone who maybe might have a joint every once in a while, but functions normally in society, and you could never even tell they've smoked pot unless they pee in a cup?
Also, I wouldn't let one of the kids smoke pot because I could LOSE MY JOB THAT THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS BASED UPON.
69163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/10
well lucky i live in germany close to the Netherlands border and there you can smoke as much pot and weed as you like :)
and btw how about the legal drugs like stong pain killers and psychopharmaca ? theyre way stonger than pot lol
I know i used to take all of them ^^
19223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/10
It's a Proven Scientific FACT that Marijuana does nothing but freeze brain cells. It doesn't kill them or nothing like the government wants us to believe.

Okay now on to the more important aspect to this whole thread. Yes a job is a job. no matter what your making. To those who think a job place has the right to hire and fire you for any reason. Your WRONG. Check your local and state laws. I live in a hire and fire at will state. there are not that many hire and fire at will states in the US but they are still there. Mostly all states have an EQUAL OPPROTUNITY ACT to where they can NOT discriminate you based on the LEGAL Drugs or Felonies. Although I do Know that Most Places will not hire you if you have a felony but there are some who do not care about you legal histories.

Oh and remember this. Tobacco was placed here on this planet in the form of a plant. How many of you Smoke Cigarettes? You know those kill more people per year than marijunana? Same Goes for Alcahol. And Alcahol is a legal drug.

60602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Behind you
Offline
Posted 5/10/10 , edited 5/10/10
I think drugs tests are fine.
Now, i don't believe marijuana is more dangerous than alcohol, and that legalization would solve several issues. (Note that i don't smoke, and hardly drink anymore. So i'm not campaigning as a user.)
However, i'm sure they wouldn't want an alcoholic working for them either. Even if they only drink on their own time, it's going to eventually spill over in one way or another.

I get tested when i compete, and should they detect 9-carboxy-THC i would still be punished, even if weed wouldn't technically help me at all.
Apart from maybe taking nerves away if that is something you have an issue with, something beta-blockers would accomplish just as well.
(Again, i use neither.)


As much as i don't feel like work or athletic commissions controlling what i do in my free time, it's imperative that they do in some cases. Like working with children. You could feel offended that they do a background check and snoop in your private life, but if they suddenly realise that you have 3 convictions for statutory rape and unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. Everyone is relieved that they did.
It's not like they are telling you you can't watch TV or eat cake. :)
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/10/10

unLUCKeCHARMS wrote:


I never said anything about the actual smoking of pot at the summer camp. I have no problem against getting rid of staff members actually smoking at the camp. My issue isn't with using drugs at a work place. Someone could very well "put down the bud and go take the drug test." but even if they had stopped smoking a month, two months, possibly even three in advanced, the cannabis would still show up on the drug test and get them not hired. The camp wasn't even hiring until about a month ago, so how could someone who: 1) could be really good at being a camp counselor. 2) Be perfectly willing to change their life style and give it up completely, get the fair treatment they deserve? They won't because the drug test lumps them into a group of "undesirables."
And define "drug users" because when you say "drug users" will have automatic added risks, you're categorizing so many people. Sure, a meth head or a crack head are gonna have added risks, but should they be in the same group as someone who maybe might have a joint every once in a while, but functions normally in society, and you could never even tell they've smoked pot unless they pee in a cup?
Also, I wouldn't let one of the kids smoke pot because I could LOSE MY JOB THAT THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS BASED UPON.


Was that post to me?

If it was, read this:
Don't get me wrong. I'm not against smoking.

Why not accept that the company decides what kind of person they want. A person that shows positive on drug tests is not a person they want (probably, if it's law to do drug tests maybe they wont care if you've been smoking).
There are many people out there who wants a job and they could easily replace you.

Dangerous or not, it's still illegal.



213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / bay area, California
Offline
Posted 5/10/10

thanto_ wrote:

Your employer has no right to control or even know what you do with your free time. That is a matter of privacy guaranteed by law (in the USA).

Sure, people should be fired for being under the influence while on the job. But what one does at home in one's spare time is none of any employer's business. It doesn't matter if it's drugs, posting on an internet forum, or attending a political rally. It has nothing to do with the job or the employer.

If one's use of drugs affects one's performance or behavior on the job, one should be fired for poor performance or behavior. The drug usage may cause it, but the problem is the performance or behavior, not the drugs. If one performs any criminal act at work, like abusing illegal drugs or assaulting other employees or customers, that should be reported to the police, and the criminal should go to jail. I don't know about you, but I'd be more worried about going to jail than simply losing a job. That would stop any reasonable person from performing said criminal act. If it doesn't, the police will. That is their job, not the employer's or anyone else's.


Someone get this guy a medal for being the smartest guy on this thread haha...

if i was an employer i would honestly judge the person based on the work performance they show while on the job... not what they do at home... i would just fire them as soon as they started slippin...


870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Wherever you are!
Offline
Posted 5/10/10

whiteknightjedi wrote:

It's a Proven Scientific FACT that Marijuana does nothing but freeze brain cells. It doesn't kill them or nothing like the government wants us to believe.

Okay now on to the more important aspect to this whole thread. Yes a job is a job. no matter what your making. To those who think a job place has the right to hire and fire you for any reason. Your WRONG. Check your local and state laws. I live in a hire and fire at will state. there are not that many hire and fire at will states in the US but they are still there. Mostly all states have an EQUAL OPPROTUNITY ACT to where they can NOT discriminate you based on the LEGAL Drugs or Felonies. Although I do Know that Most Places will not hire you if you have a felony but there are some who do not care about you legal histories.

Oh and remember this. Tobacco was placed here on this planet in the form of a plant. How many of you Smoke Cigarettes? You know those kill more people per year than marijunana? Same Goes for Alcahol. And Alcahol is a legal drug.



So I'm willing to take it that you're against the testing?

As far as tobacco being here on the planet, thus making it natural for us to use it as we please like we use water to bathe, cook, etc.
I believe that discussion is mute. There are far more "natural" things on this planet that we shouldn't be using and yet, human nature begs to differ.

As far as the proven scientific fact you posted. Eh, even if it's proven and it's science. I still have the right to disagree and not care for it. Hell, science has said some things and brought about stuff that isn't beneficial to anything....

Am I for drug tests? Yes. Why? I simply don't believe that someone who is a user should be getting a paycheck over someone that needs it for necessities in life. I mean, how else are they buying these things? Do I feel kind any pity for a guy that's brilliant and has potential in whatever he/she seeks to be employed in and gets declined because of a drug test? Sort of. A person who has so much talent is being brought down because of their usage of drugs. But don't get me wrong, am I going to fight with them say it's an injustice? Hell no.

Despite the fact of a drug such as marijuana being harmless to one's own body, is irrelevant to the things it can bend those under it's influence to do. It is a hallucinogenic after all. It's going to throw you for a loop, and it's going to alter your state of mind.

As far as some of the others that say an employer has no right to dictate what you do in your own free time. That's a double-edged sword and it's extremely dangerous any and every way you swing it. Hell using that statement, you can bend it to say a guy that doesn't do drugs but is a sociopath and enjoys taking long walks on the beach while stalking people to kill later shouldn't be confined to anything because hell, that's their free time.

So, to end this long, long wall of text. Yes. I think it's right that drug tests exist. I think that employers have or should have the right to place them.
19223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/10

Heavensarc wrote:


whiteknightjedi wrote:

It's a Proven Scientific FACT that Marijuana does nothing but freeze brain cells. It doesn't kill them or nothing like the government wants us to believe.

Okay now on to the more important aspect to this whole thread. Yes a job is a job. no matter what your making. To those who think a job place has the right to hire and fire you for any reason. Your WRONG. Check your local and state laws. I live in a hire and fire at will state. there are not that many hire and fire at will states in the US but they are still there. Mostly all states have an EQUAL OPPROTUNITY ACT to where they can NOT discriminate you based on the LEGAL Drugs or Felonies. Although I do Know that Most Places will not hire you if you have a felony but there are some who do not care about you legal histories.

Oh and remember this. Tobacco was placed here on this planet in the form of a plant. How many of you Smoke Cigarettes? You know those kill more people per year than marijunana? Same Goes for Alcahol. And Alcahol is a legal drug.



So I'm willing to take it that you're against the testing?

As far as tobacco being here on the planet, thus making it natural for us to use it as we please like we use water to bathe, cook, etc.
I believe that discussion is mute. There are far more "natural" things on this planet that we shouldn't be using and yet, human nature begs to differ.

As far as the proven scientific fact you posted. Eh, even if it's proven and it's science. I still have the right to disagree and not care for it. Hell, science has said some things and brought about stuff that isn't beneficial to anything....

Am I for drug tests? Yes. Why? I simply don't believe that someone who is a user should be getting a paycheck over someone that needs it for necessities in life. I mean, how else are they buying these things? Do I feel kind any pity for a guy that's brilliant and has potential in whatever he/she seeks to be employed in and gets declined because of a drug test? Sort of. A person who has so much talent is being brought down because of their usage of drugs. But don't get me wrong, am I going to fight with them say it's an injustice? Hell no.

Despite the fact of a drug such as marijuana being harmless to one's own body, is irrelevant to the things it can bend those under it's influence to do. It is a hallucinogenic after all. It's going to throw you for a loop, and it's going to alter your state of mind.

As far as some of the others that say an employer has no right to dictate what you do in your own free time. That's a double-edged sword and it's extremely dangerous any and every way you swing it. Hell using that statement, you can bend it to say a guy that doesn't do drugs but is a sociopath and enjoys taking long walks on the beach while stalking people to kill later shouldn't be confined to anything because hell, that's their free time.

So, to end this long, long wall of text. Yes. I think it's right that drug tests exist. I think that employers have or should have the right to place them.


poersonally i'm not either or. I work for a newspaper and they will drug test you if you have an accident...I hurt myself at work and never report it all the time but hell a minor wound or injury to some might be worth reporting. but I dont usually do so because honestly Its nothing a little Duct Tape wont fix and I mean that in a serious way. I have cut the hell out of BOTH my thumbs and placed bandaides on them and used some duct tape to keep the blood from getting all over the place LoL... I was just pointing out the equal opprotunity act and other prime examples I think. dont feel like re reading my whole post LoL.

2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/10

Heavensarc wrote:


whiteknightjedi wrote:

It's a Proven Scientific FACT that Marijuana does nothing but freeze brain cells. It doesn't kill them or nothing like the government wants us to believe.

Okay now on to the more important aspect to this whole thread. Yes a job is a job. no matter what your making. To those who think a job place has the right to hire and fire you for any reason. Your WRONG. Check your local and state laws. I live in a hire and fire at will state. there are not that many hire and fire at will states in the US but they are still there. Mostly all states have an EQUAL OPPROTUNITY ACT to where they can NOT discriminate you based on the LEGAL Drugs or Felonies. Although I do Know that Most Places will not hire you if you have a felony but there are some who do not care about you legal histories.

Oh and remember this. Tobacco was placed here on this planet in the form of a plant. How many of you Smoke Cigarettes? You know those kill more people per year than marijunana? Same Goes for Alcahol. And Alcahol is a legal drug.



So I'm willing to take it that you're against the testing?

As far as tobacco being here on the planet, thus making it natural for us to use it as we please like we use water to bathe, cook, etc.
I believe that discussion is mute. There are far more "natural" things on this planet that we shouldn't be using and yet, human nature begs to differ.

As far as the proven scientific fact you posted. Eh, even if it's proven and it's science. I still have the right to disagree and not care for it. Hell, science has said some things and brought about stuff that isn't beneficial to anything....

Am I for drug tests? Yes. Why? I simply don't believe that someone who is a user should be getting a paycheck over someone that needs it for necessities in life. I mean, how else are they buying these things? Do I feel kind any pity for a guy that's brilliant and has potential in whatever he/she seeks to be employed in and gets declined because of a drug test? Sort of. A person who has so much talent is being brought down because of their usage of drugs. But don't get me wrong, am I going to fight with them say it's an injustice? Hell no.

Despite the fact of a drug such as marijuana being harmless to one's own body, is irrelevant to the things it can bend those under it's influence to do. It is a hallucinogenic after all. It's going to throw you for a loop, and it's going to alter your state of mind.

As far as some of the others that say an employer has no right to dictate what you do in your own free time. That's a double-edged sword and it's extremely dangerous any and every way you swing it. Hell using that statement, you can bend it to say a guy that doesn't do drugs but is a sociopath and enjoys taking long walks on the beach while stalking people to kill later shouldn't be confined to anything because hell, that's their free time.

So, to end this long, long wall of text. Yes. I think it's right that drug tests exist. I think that employers have or should have the right to place them.


Let me address your paragraphs one by one, cause i am a little lost about your thought process.
For your first paragraph, what do you mean, "natural" things that we shouldn't be using? Are you talking about stuff like heroin or cocaine? If you are, all those other drugs are man made, using chemicals. Sure, their ingredients come from nature, but what thing on earth doesn't? You can't go out and find a heroin bush,
For your second paragraph, while you have the right to not care for it, if it's a proven fact, which you said it was, how can you disagree with it? That's like saying you disagree with water boiling at 212 F at sea level. It just is. And yes, science has brought about bad things...but that's because it's our main way of advancement as a civilization. You gotta take the good with the bad.
For your third paragraph, define "user" Like i've said before, it stays in your system for a long time, so the person may not be constantly buying drugs. They may have been pressured by friends to try it once. Does that mean they don't need money for necessities? Drug tests do not check your background, it's just "Yes" or "No"
For your fourth paragraph, you're right. That's why you don't use it while you're at work. But drug tests are for getting into the workplace, not checking up on the people in the workplace, so even if you don't plan to work in an altered state of mind, too bad, drug test says it's in your body.
For your last paragraph...um...that's a really far-fetched comparison. You're comparing a pot smoker to a criminally insane person who is killing people. While pot is still illegal, there's a huge difference between smoking a joint when you have a day off from work, and going down to the beach, stalking, and killing someone. That difference is your amount of jail time if your caught. The criminal justice system is something separate from your employers, so they kinda have more of a right to confine you then a privatized business.
All in all, you're entitled to your own opinion, but my question is where did you gain this negativity against people who use pot? Who says a pot smoker doesn't need money to live too? You say it can bend those under it's influence to do stuff, but have you every tried it and been "bent to do something under it's influence"? Most pot smokers are bent to get food cause they have cotton mouth and the munchies. Is that so wrong? Did your parents raise you to believe drugs are evil? I'm just curious.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/10
I am really disappointed by how ignorant some of these posts are. Take the time to read through them people. It is clear it does not take drugs to make you apathetic, stupid, and judgmental. Before you make bold statements behind the guise of the internet. TO ALL: use it as a resource to make sure you are not stating things you would be embarrassed to say in real life. for the record, very few drugs people take in recreation are natural. even as a pot smoker on occasion I would admit that it is cultivated EXPRESSLY to mess you up. People who take drugs often will find themselves dissociated from their values, as I have, but it does not determine who you are and how you will act. Drug testing for jobs is not to make sure people are not "high" on the job, but rather to prevent a corporation from being involved with a character who may be unreliable, or devious. this is bad for their reputation. there are plenty of jobs that do not test for drugs, it is not required by federal law, to whatever moron who stated that. also, heroin and cocaine: HIGHLY PROCESSED. also, if you are not doing drugs frequently and leading a healthy and active lifestyle, you will probably pass whatever drug test. some dumb fuck says marijuana freezes brain cells. NO DUMBASS, it inhibits short term memory as cannabinoids are largely a depressant. I am really disappointed, that I, probably the biggest pothead here is far more educated and perspicacious on the matter than a lot of you people who are probably older and more "successful". Stick to what you know chibi otaku, and let grown ups discuss matters pertinent to us. There are so many people out there who are deadweight in society, so many cruel drug free folks. Don't worry about people on drugs, they'll either OD, go to jail, or get their act together. Perhaps all, in that order.


Can we all just stick to self-improvement as the best example for change?
to you selfish imbeciles, this is an upwardly-mobile-kick-your-ass-in-3-seconds-3.8gpa-200hrs comm. service/year-all-conference-crosscountry-weight-lifting-baby-kissing-girl-stealing-compassionate-forgiving-black-belted POTHEAD. If you have to balls or courage or whatever to step up to me in real life and debate that issues driving this post, be my guest. I'll send you home crying.
If you want to find out more about drugs, and accurate information and experiences relating, go to erowid.org
Hugs, not Drugs y'all. but when it comes down to it, when you see me smoking a blunt full of Hydro in Jag on my way to present my research at another international conference, don't hate. Just stop making excuses
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/10
I wanted to add, that it is not unreasonable to get even the strongest drugs out of your system in less than 7 days. it takes a lot of hydration, exercise, sleep, and healthy eating. Taking charcoal will get it out of your system faster and there are plenty of supplements specifically for getting "clean". nobody has an excuse for failing a drug test, nor is it any issue that an employer wants to make sure potential employees do not have horrible judgment to be getting high while searching for a job. Obviously not the time if you are serious about advancing yourself
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/10/10

Hedbrant wrote:


unLUCKeCHARMS wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


unLUCKeCHARMS wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:

stop crying

No one is forcing you to work there


Obviously, you haven't seen the economy in America. You take what you can get when it comes to jobs.


Then shouldn't you be happy that you got a job instead of crying about a drug test that you're going to pass?



Okay, first off, I'm expressing an opinion. Knock it off with the whole "crying" thing. It's really immature. Secondly, I was using this job as a gateway for a bigger conversation, since drug tests basically say, "Well, you may be the most qualified, have the best skills, attitude on the job site, basically things that would help the employer and the company as a whole, but since you smoked a certain plant a month ago, maybe even longer than a month ago, even if throughout this hiring process you've been professional and not under the influence at all, too bad for you." You're telling me that this is fair?


buhuu it isn't fair.
Crying is crying

Yes it is fair.
Companies and organizations have policies and guidelines they follow. If that doesn't suit you then get out.

Well it's getting late and I have an exam tomorrow morning. Night


DO your homework about drugs. and he is right.. Your stupid comments are not needed. Your the one throwing a sissy-fit about his opinion on Drug testing. That makes you the crybaby.

As for pot, it is non-addicting compared to legal drugs like sugar and caffeine. AT that it has been shown that sugar and caffeine are more harmful for you than marijuana. To drug test for Marijuana makes little sense.. because their is no long term side affects from it.
As long as their not smoking on the job pot it self would have no affect on the person work and quality.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.