First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Death Note Issues...(again...)
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
that's just your opinion...
59084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Tacodome
Online
Posted 5/11/10 , edited 5/11/10

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

People are so pathetic.


agreed >_> also death note is emo crap


Death note is NOT emo lol. That's like saying any thriller is emo there's no grounds for it. Now I agree emo crap is pathetic but I disagree with the rest of the statement
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
that happens? wow! just last week, me and my friends were talking about the death note killing our disgusting chinese teacher
Posted 5/11/10
thats just fucked up
they are over reacting to the show
there are buncha worse things kids do these days like drugs drinking etc.
a friggen note wont hurt anyone
they are retarded
Posted 5/11/10
The Death Note book is like a death threat to schools.
Posted 5/11/10

tycho0042 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

People are so pathetic.


agreed >_> also death note is emo crap


Death note is NOT emo lol. That's like saying any thriller is emo there's no grounds for it. Now I agree emo crap is pathetic but I disagree with the rest of the statement


I am referring to the hardcore fan base not the entire series i like the premise but it Jumped the shark later on.
Posted 5/11/10

speekma wrote:

I went to a Christian school. If any book should be banned from schools, it's the Bible. At least people know a Deathnote isn't real.


implying the bible isn't fiction jk jk
Posted 5/11/10
I have a Death Note replica too
Posted 5/27/10 , edited 5/27/10
I read some of your forum stuff and heres my qution.
"Where is the facts?"
"Do yoy have proof,beside storie?"
"Is this all from your side?"
"What can you use to back it up?"
"Where is solid evidece?"

IceCreamGoddes I agree with you.
Death Note a show/manga about Light and a shinigami

-According to the anime written by Tsugumi Ohba, and illustrated by Takeshi Obata, the death note is a supernatural notebook with the ability to kill people. Death Note obviously is a fictional story and therefore whatever happens is not real. The counterfeited notebook should not be considered a threat at all considering that the Death Note is not real.
Written by CON

This is what you call fact's not opinion's
Facts:
1.Written/illustrated by
2. Fiction(NOT REAL)

Yes I will admit that I do like this manga/show. And yes I think(opinion) that they should put it on crunchyroll.com.

Next time show some FACTS.-_-

P.s Justin Beaver?
A good singer,will admit.
Stupid how every girl is head over heals for him!(not every I should say so myself)
Young singer. Most guys Dont have a voice like him and can stand on stage like that.(regular boys).
Verey high voice. Must not have hit puberty yet. J.K
This is to girls that are obsses with him. Do even one of you even truly and actually know him? Are his friend?Buddy?Hang out with him?If so,you must be a early friend of his or famus.If one of you do,I take it back. I know one of you mite lie.-_-


31230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/10
I guess shinigamis have been dropping their Death Notes alot lately
Anyways~Nice adding Justin Bieber's name in it. People can't realized it's fiction for those who don't read Death Note/mangas
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/27/10
These guys (the high school people) are just wasting their time.
24577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your Cookie Jar
Offline
Posted 5/27/10
Justin Bieber

ohh~~ I wanna make one x3 ......hm then again I don't hate anyone to kill them off .____.

but ban them!? it's not like anyone actually killed another..huh?

371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/27/10
deathnote?! it's cool!
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Valenzuela
Offline
Posted 5/28/10
lol school officials..fricken tards who r so scared of a fictional notebook and not scared of friggen fraternities that r going loose at the school premises....

i think every school official is a sissy x.x
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in yur dark heart
Offline
Posted 5/28/10
hahahha..using it to kill justin bieber??...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.