First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Minutes of fame
4600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
If you had just a 'moment' in time where you had the entire world's attention, what would you show them?

-Stage a performance?
-role play a scene you already know that deeply inspires you?
-compose a musical piece that the world
-Display a unique talent?
-Shy away?
-Blame the cold world for something it took away from you? Or simply welcome it openly?

How would you spend a moment in the brightest spotlight of your life if it came to you unexpectedly, what part of you that make you "you" would you show? Post something you think would really count, in your life that you feel unappreciated for now.

I don't care if its one thing today and another the next,
I don't care if its your collection of anime figures
Or a musical piece you think you could shake the world with.
Just take a moment to think and post ahead.

Please don't post if you can't think of anything and think the scenario's unrealistic.
Posted 5/11/10
I would sing and rap the whole Nuthin' on You song.

B.o.B. would be proud.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
Stage performance in music bank (K-pop)... x] its a fierce competition.
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / a world where fav...
Offline
Posted 5/11/10 , edited 5/11/10
ummm....I would sing "Kokoro No Tamago"xD Even it would sound super retarded coming from me
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / a world where fav...
Offline
Posted 5/11/10

Antre_Istakis wrote:

I would sing and rap the whole Nuthin' on You song.

B.o.B. would be proud.


Oh,and isn't the name beautiful girls or somethiing??O=
Posted 5/11/10

roser321 wrote:


Antre_Istakis wrote:

I would sing and rap the whole Nuthin' on You song.

B.o.B. would be proud.


Oh,and isn't the name beautiful girls or somethiing??O=


No, ma'am. I, too, once thought the song was called Beautiful Girls, but it is really Nuthin' on You. I only confirmed it when I bought the album, and looked at the track listing.
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverlannd ♥.,
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
Probably something everyone would say like "Hi mom!" or "Penis!"
6240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shitty england
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
I'd show them me sitting on a red chair looking at everyone whilst I sipped water from a bottle.
3873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ☻☺
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
"What are you all looking at?!"
870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Wherever you are!
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
Stand up comedy.

Or just a hilarious random moment with all my best friends.

The world shall tremble in fear of our unique, random, and incredibly redonkulous...ness...ness..s... lol
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
I would show everyone my Himeko Katagiri fan site.
Posted 5/11/10
Shy away obviously
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
Yell 'Sparta'

(my younger brother knows why...);p
Posted 5/11/10

one2counter wrote:

If you had just a 'moment' in time where you had the entire world's attention, what would you show them?

-Stage a performance?
-role play a scene you already know that deeply inspires you?
-compose a musical piece that the world
-Display a unique talent?
-Shy away?
-Blame the cold world for something it took away from you? Or simply welcome it openly?

How would you spend a moment in the brightest spotlight of your life if it came to you unexpectedly, what part of you that make you "you" would you show? Post something you think would really count, in your life that you feel unappreciated for now.

I don't care if its one thing today and another the next,
I don't care if its your collection of anime figures
Or a musical piece you think you could shake the world with.
Just take a moment to think and post ahead.

Please don't post if you can't think of anything and think the scenario's unrealistic.


Minutes of Fame is a real chinese show i believe.
141349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Someplace
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
Probably tell everyone to look away
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.