First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Which Manga Couple That You Won't Accept Forever??
3059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / library
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
ikuto and amu.
i prefer amu with tadase actually
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
This is all stuff coming from manga:

Kyoko/Tsuna- I truthfully don't like either of the characters. Well, I kinda like Tsuna, not very often.
Haru/? - Hate Haru
Orika/Kana - Gah! She needs to be with Haruto (It's from Aozora Pop)

soo many more...but now I'm going to read Aozora Pop again.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/11 , edited 1/8/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:

To ChiibiHiime-

I am done with this conversation.


Lol sure, run away as soon as I make a legitimate point. Just like everyone else who debates with me. Instead of just admitting that someone might be making sense, they hightail it because their pride won't allow that. *shakes head*



You like Natsume and that's fine, but don't attack someone just because they don't feel the same way as you.


Don't be so dramatic. I'm hardly "attacking" you.



Posted 1/8/11

Chiibihime wrote:


nerdsonfire1 wrote:

To ChiibiHiime-

I am done with this conversation.


Lol sure, run away as soon as I make a legitimate point. Just like everyone else who debates with me. Instead of just admitting that someone might be making sense, they hightail it because their pride won't allow that. *shakes head*



You like Natsume and that's fine, but don't attack someone just because they don't feel the same way as you.


Don't be so dramatic. I'm hardly "attacking" you.





Nope, you aren't making any legitimate points, but arguing with people like you is pointless
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

nerdsonfire1


Nope, you aren't making any legitimate points, but arguing with people like you is pointless


Pointing out that he took off her panties because he was basically commanded to by a high power-not because he was a pervert isn't a legitimate point?

That kinda negates the whole "Natsume is a dangerous pervert" theory, doesn't it?

13857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
Never will I EVER accept Shizumasa and Haine.
(from The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross)
Posted 1/8/11

Chiibihime wrote:


nerdsonfire1


Nope, you aren't making any legitimate points, but arguing with people like you is pointless


Pointing out that he took off her panties because he was basically commanded to by a high power-not because he was a pervert isn't a legitimate point?

That kinda negates the whole "Natsume is a dangerous pervert" theory, doesn't it?



Yeah he was commanded to sexual harass her every chance he got. You're hilarious. Stop being a troll.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

nerdsonfire1

Yeah he was commanded to sexual harass her every chance he got. You're hilarious. Stop being a troll.


No, I only meant the one time. >_> The other stuff he does really isn't that big of a deal. It's just teasing. And just because I disagree with you doesn't make me a troll. >_> Trolls are people who post outrageous topics in forums just to piss other people off. I am debating with you because I hold a strong opinion. I'm not debating with you for the sake of pissing you off. That would just be dumb.
Don't directly insult people.
Posted 1/8/11
:ignores:
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Current State of...
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

666jio666 wrote:


MizPerfect0011 wrote:

Nana & Takumi





AGREED
god he pisses me off (also first boy in thread haha)


I completely agree. I feel so bad for Nobu, and I just don't see enough redeeming qualities in Takumi. I mean, he's a perverted prick, really.

Also, I cannot really accept:
Naruto: Sasuke/anybody (Sasuke is a horrible character. He doesn't deserve anyone. ^_^;)
Alive-the final evolution: Taisuke/ Megumi (I know she was there first and all, but I really think it should've been Nami--they spent more time together after all)
those are the only two that REALLY grind my nerves.

1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

666jio666 wrote:


MizPerfect0011 wrote:

Nana & Takumi





AGREED
god he pisses me off (also first boy in thread haha)


Haha cheers
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:

:ignores:


You know you could ignore me by saying nothing at all. It's like you're trying to offend me and I don't appreciate that since I haven't been trying to offend you.
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

riceball786 wrote:

i dunno why ppl hate kaname X yuki ... no actually in second thought kaname deserves someone better than yuki. kaname sacrificed everything for her . we all know yuki and kaname couple won't last much
i hate Ren Ichinose X Ninako Kinoshita couple from strobe edge - i know they're not couple yet but i'm sure they will be ....


omg..thank you for saying. i totally agree with the kaname and yuki thing
2543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / I don't know, you...
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
For some reason I just hate-

Ikuto/Amu (shugo chara)
Maka/Soul (Soul Eater)
Kaname/Yuuki (vampire knight)
Rukia/Ichigo (Bleach)
Orihime/uryu (Bleach)
Ichigo/Nel (Bleach)
kukai/utau (shugo chara)
Tsuna/kyoko (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) I'm more of a Tsuna/Haru Fan!
Posted 1/8/11

ginkou-san wrote:

ikuto and amu.
i prefer amu with tadase actually


finally som1 who understands!
and i jus hate orihime/ichigo,any-guy-in-SC-besides-tadase/amu,ect
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.