First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
why naturo shippuden 158,159 &160 looks like a fan animation anyone know???
32008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / seattle
Offline
Posted 5/13/10
why naturo shippuden 158,159 &160 looks like a fan animation anyone know???
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/13/10
Because the drawing of Naruto sucks and you've finally seen the light?




Just kidding, but seriously.
Member
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / somewhere u cant...
Offline
Posted 5/13/10
its because of funding problems and other stuff
Member
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, B.C.
Offline
Posted 5/13/10
i dont notice
Posted 5/13/10

superloe wrote:

why naturo shippuden 158,159 &160 looks like a fan animation anyone know???


no budget=shit animation
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/13/10

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


superloe wrote:

why naturo shippuden 158,159 &160 looks like a fan animation anyone know???


no budget=shit animation


Naruto is like the most popular anime airing right now. Why would they have budgeting/mpney problems?

Just asking.
Posted 5/13/10

chrome_mist wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


superloe wrote:

why naturo shippuden 158,159 &160 looks like a fan animation anyone know???


no budget=shit animation


Naruto is like the most popular anime airing right now. Why would they have budgeting/mpney problems?

Just asking.


it depends on the animation studio and the world is in a recession right now as it is, they probably cut back to save some money as of now. also some of the artist could have quit or where to fired to save money as well and the sad part is most animators in japan only get payed 300 yen and hour.
Posted 5/13/10
Could be budget. or maybe the illustrators are getting lazy & protesting lol
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/13/10 , edited 5/13/10

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


it depends on the animation studio and the world is in a recession right now as it is, they probably cut back to save some money as of now. also some of the artist could have quit or where to fired to save money as well and the sad part is most animators in japan only get payed 300 yen and hour.


300 yen/hr. That's.... sad.
The Wise Wizard
99891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 5/13/10

chrome_mist wrote:

Naruto is like the most popular anime airing right now. Why would they have budgeting/mpney problems?

Just asking.


It may not be as popular as you think:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-350782/japanese-anime-tv-ranking/?pg=27#31302717
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/13/10

TheAncientOne wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

Naruto is like the most popular anime airing right now. Why would they have budgeting/mpney problems?

Just asking.


It may not be as popular as you think:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-350782/japanese-anime-tv-ranking/?pg=27#31302717


I'm shocked. It used to have its picture there. :o

But it is the most popular worldwide, right?
18389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Homeless
Offline
Posted 5/13/10


Still popular, but not as popular than before
The Wise Wizard
99891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 5/13/10

chrome_mist wrote:

I'm shocked. It used to have its picture there. :o

But it is the most popular worldwide, right?


I honestly don't know. Determining the worldwide popularity of any specific anime would be a major undertaking at best, and more likely simply impossible. Even where series are shown on TV, they are typically far behind Japan. Online numbers would be more telling, but few sites are likely to provide those numbers for public consumption.

Member
104009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/14/10
it happens to naruto all the time...

like the no head naruto pic, 90 degree sasuke head N such
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / oooh, its sooo ho...
Offline
Posted 5/14/10
I LIKE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN

but the drawing is getting ugly
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.