First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply "MatsuJun Girlfriend Rumours"
Member
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / France
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Hunnie_Grl wrote:


Lumih wrote:


tweetyron wrote:

the keiko kitagawa rumour is not true and she didn't kissed jun and yamapi~!
the suzuki emi is also not true~!
and the mao rumour is not true~!

JE IDOLS RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE~!


That kinda makes me laugh. So, you think that because they are not allowed to have girlfriends, they just don't have one ? Lol... I'm not sure you know. They're human being, they have a life...


hehe AGREE XP

btw why wre they not allowed to have a GF T_T


It's quite easy to understand when you think a bit of it. Why are they idols ? Because they sing great ? Because their music is great ? Maybe that's some reasons of their success, but it's obviously not the first. If they're idols, it's because they're cute, handsome etc... Those bands made of bisho and hot guys are here because they're a source of money. And who gives the money ? Fangirls ! Japanese fangirls are quite extremists, seriously, they buy everything (every goodies, such things). They do that because they "love" those idols. So, imagine if they have a girlfriend...
For instance, Inoue Mao was bullied by fangirls because she was too close to Matsumoto Jun. =__=
Member
17860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Lumih wrote:


Hunnie_Grl wrote:


Lumih wrote:


tweetyron wrote:

the keiko kitagawa rumour is not true and she didn't kissed jun and yamapi~!
the suzuki emi is also not true~!
and the mao rumour is not true~!

JE IDOLS RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE~!


That kinda makes me laugh. So, you think that because they are not allowed to have girlfriends, they just don't have one ? Lol... I'm not sure you know. They're human being, they have a life...


hehe AGREE XP

btw why wre they not allowed to have a GF T_T


It's quite easy to understand when you think a bit of it. Why are they idols ? Because they sing great ? Because their music is great ? Maybe that's some reasons of their success, but it's obviously not the first. If they're idols, it's because they're cute, handsome etc... Those bands made of bisho and hot guys are here because they're a source of money. And who gives the money ? Fangirls ! Japanese fangirls are quite extremists, seriously, they buy everything (every goodies, such things). They do that because they "love" those idols. So, imagine if they have a girlfriend...
For instance, Inoue Mao was bullied by fangirls because she was too close to Matsumoto Jun. =__=


[b]Maaa it's true bt dat not fair ,, they really sacrifices alot ne~

ummm OMG they over do it T_T bulling someone for being close to there idol T_T
Member
240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/21/08 , edited 11/21/08
Mao! the only girl for Jun! yay!
Member
2039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere in MATS...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
--also a big fan of mao & matsujun! hooray!
Member
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08
i would be really happy if he were with in0ue ma0
they really l00k g00d t0gether
and...i agree...they were really cl0se in hana yori dang0....
they are really in between friends and friendlier....
Member
846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yan Ya Lun's heArt
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
i really want Mao and Jun.. they are so cute together
Member
7414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / fiind me.
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
i prefer MAO. they look cute together. :)
Posted 12/14/08
lol everyone is for mao (me too btw) but i heeard that he was going out with the woman from kimi wa petto too.. anyway i have no probs if the boys have gfs..
Member
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
I only want him and Inoue Mao!
Member
3451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA, Missouri
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
WHO WAS JUN IN??? "The fast and the furious tokyo drift" ????!!!!!
Member
46610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / GA
Online
Posted 4/4/09

Lumih wrote:


Hunnie_Grl wrote:


Lumih wrote:


tweetyron wrote:

the keiko kitagawa rumour is not true and she didn't kissed jun and yamapi~!
the suzuki emi is also not true~!
and the mao rumour is not true~!

JE IDOLS RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE~!


That kinda makes me laugh. So, you think that because they are not allowed to have girlfriends, they just don't have one ? Lol... I'm not sure you know. They're human being, they have a life...


hehe AGREE XP

btw why wre they not allowed to have a GF T_T


It's quite easy to understand when you think a bit of it. Why are they idols ? Because they sing great ? Because their music is great ? Maybe that's some reasons of their success, but it's obviously not the first. If they're idols, it's because they're cute, handsome etc... Those bands made of bisho and hot guys are here because they're a source of money. And who gives the money ? Fangirls ! Japanese fangirls are quite extremists, seriously, they buy everything (every goodies, such things). They do that because they "love" those idols. So, imagine if they have a girlfriend...
For instance, Inoue Mao was bullied by fangirls because she was too close to Matsumoto Jun. =__=


I don't know who keeps telling you all such information or where you get it from but, that's not true. I know for a fact.
They can have girlfriends but not publicly. They can't walk around like Brad and Angelina can because that's bad for business.
I've heard that fans didn't even attend an Arashi concert because they found out about Nino's girlfriend. And some girls have killed themselves because Kimutaku of Smap got married. It's just that serious. So I wouldn't be surprised if all our favorite JE guys were dating right now. They can't get married for sure though. I feel sort of bad for them. So yeah, just to clear that up. And I don't care who Jun is with just as long as he has a girl! (But him and Mao seem suspicious though ne~ ^_^)


Member
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / France
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

botanbutton wrote:


Lumih wrote:


Hunnie_Grl wrote:


Lumih wrote:


tweetyron wrote:

the keiko kitagawa rumour is not true and she didn't kissed jun and yamapi~!
the suzuki emi is also not true~!
and the mao rumour is not true~!

JE IDOLS RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE~!


That kinda makes me laugh. So, you think that because they are not allowed to have girlfriends, they just don't have one ? Lol... I'm not sure you know. They're human being, they have a life...


hehe AGREE XP

btw why wre they not allowed to have a GF T_T


It's quite easy to understand when you think a bit of it. Why are they idols ? Because they sing great ? Because their music is great ? Maybe that's some reasons of their success, but it's obviously not the first. If they're idols, it's because they're cute, handsome etc... Those bands made of bisho and hot guys are here because they're a source of money. And who gives the money ? Fangirls ! Japanese fangirls are quite extremists, seriously, they buy everything (every goodies, such things). They do that because they "love" those idols. So, imagine if they have a girlfriend...
For instance, Inoue Mao was bullied by fangirls because she was too close to Matsumoto Jun. =__=


I don't know who keeps telling you all such information or where you get it from but, that's not true. I know for a fact.
They can have girlfriends but not publicly. They can't walk around like Brad and Angelina can because that's bad for business.
I've heard that fans didn't even attend an Arashi concert because they found out about Nino's girlfriend. And some girls have killed themselves because Kimutaku of Smap got married. It's just that serious. So I wouldn't be surprised if all our favorite JE guys were dating right now. They can't get married for sure though. I feel sort of bad for them. So yeah, just to clear that up. And I don't care who Jun is with just as long as he has a girl! (But him and Mao seem suspicious though ne~ ^_^)




Sure, not publicly, but doesn't that mean they can't have one? I mean, when you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, you want to do things with him/her like hanging out etc... And they just can't. You know, if these girls are like that, that's only because nobody told them these guys have a life! Thus, I don't think that if you give me 10,000,000$ I would agree to become an idol (haha, I know it's not even possible,XD) because you're not a human being anymore, your just some stuff that's easy to put on a magazine etc...
Member
46610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / GA
Online
Posted 4/4/09
True that Lumih. Being an idol is selling your soul. Literally.
But a girlfriend (or boyfriend) is still a girlfriend (or boyfriend) whether people know about them or not.
(I mean, I didn't even know about my best friends' boyfriend till about a year later! That was a well hidden relationship!
And I saw those two almost everyday! lol) Having a secret relationship is hard to maintain though so I understand what you're saying. They spend most of their time hiding and not loving so it's like, not even a boyfriend-girlfriend thing. (more like hiding partner?)
But I'm sure those that manage might "hang out" at each other's houses or places not patrolled by paparazzi.(if thats even possible)
They live a hard life... and the ones who haven't been caught yet...are doing a good job. lol


Member
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Junland *o*
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
xD yeapp she is a model ^o^ just that

ahh all the way Jun and Mao <333333 (but the good thing is that Jun looks good with all his co-stars) :D

but i like more Mao at girlfriend of my boy hehehe

Member
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/10/09
There's no rule saying they can't get married or having relationships, they just have to be subtle about it, after all Kimura Takuya is married to Kudo Shizuka and is still an active member of SMAP. Sure crazy fangirls went over the top, but that doesn't mean they CAN'T have a happy married life, being an idol doesn't mean you've entered a priesthood, having to live a life untainted by love and marriage, Johnny Kitagawa isn't their God or anything...Arashi members are always talking about how they would like to get married in the future, and if fangirls are trying to commit suicide because of such comments they may need a psychiatrist to help them with their problems. O_o

"I guess what is happening is that the management realize that Arashi is approaching their thirties (egads!!!!) and will inevitably start to marry. Even if the senior groups are mostly single, something tells me that Arashi will revolutionize things again by all marrying relatively young, one right after the other. Arashi's charm point is that they are normal, and marriage is a normal thing to do, hence it won't ruin their image by marrying. Plus married people and fathers are infinitely more trustworthy and likable, which is Arashi's thing, and I think it is possible for them to remain sexy and desirable even after marriage. (Hey, they might attract a new crowd of people turned on by the idea of adultery. *is shot*) What do you bet that they will have some sort of show on child rearing... or at least talk about it openly and willingly, unlike Kimura who NEVER mentions his family life (for their sake or for the fans?) If Arashi marry non-celebs, they can talk about their families generally without invading their family's privacy rights and I am sure the fanbase of 30 something and 40 something men and women will love to see that Arashi understand what they are going through."

Said by another Arashi fan, I'm not sure who, but I'll quote them, sorry that I didn't ask permission. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.